1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

You know the drill.

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by FireSpartan5, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What is one thing (can be as broad or specific as you like) that really fascinates you?

:: Do you have a favourite fictional character?

:: Have you ever had your lips stuck in a gate, and if so, did your friends laugh while you stood there and waited for the fire department to come and broke the lock with a crowbar so you had to spend the next six weeks in lip rehab with this kid named Oscar who got stung by a bee right on the lip, and neither of you could talk to each other until the fifth week because both of your lips were so swollen, and when Oscar did start speaking he only spoke Polish, and you only knew three words of Polish except now, you know four because Oscar taught you the Polish word for lip, 'usta'?

2. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I am fascinated by dogs, I guess. So cute! Always wanted one, but my mom is allergic, so...

My favorite fictional character of all time? Impossible. But you can ask me from a specific franchise and I will give you an answer if I know it.

"I'm confused..." "I love my lips!" But seriously, luckily not.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    So, you're stuck on a desert island. What's the one game you would have with you to spend the time?

What's your favorite pizza topping?

Do you like any of the "Pokémon spinoffs?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Do I have to chose one? I guess I would have to go with the newest Pokémon at the time.

I like extra cheese. Not too big on most toppings.

I like the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series, Pokémon Picross takes up some of my time, and I used to like Pokémon Shuffle.

5. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Ahem. Okay, I blame myself for that. What I meant to say was if you like any of the "Pokémon rip-offs." Like Digimon, for instance.

What's your favorite brand of soda?

You wake up in the morning and head to your computer and go on the internet. What are the first three websites you open up?

6. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    I HATE DIGIMON!!!!!! But some of the rip-offs are okay. I don't mind most of the others, but I don't love them nearly as much as Pokémon.

I actually don't drink soda. I never liked the carbonation.

The first three are probably LV, Fanfiction to see if I got any messages, reviews, etc., and either Showdown or my Youtube home page to see if any of the people I am subscribed to uploaded anything. The latter is usually done on my phone though.

7. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Favorite book?

8. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I had no idea you had a Q&A thread. Wish I found it sooner...I would've asked you a bunch of stuff XD

• What do you like about where you live? What do you not like?
    • Do you prefer hot or cold food?
    • Which pseudo legendary Pokémon is your favorite?
    • Is there a starter Pokémon type combination you'd like to see in the future?

9. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What is one game you've always wanted to play, but never got around to getting it?

10. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Sorry I'm late with these, just been busy lately. Anyway, I will answer your questions now.

Definitely something in The Percy Jackson series, but I also like a couple of less popular series that you don't know probably. In terms of classics, I really liked the Hobbit/Lord of the Rings.

What I like about where I live has less to do with the places than with (some of) the people I know. However, since I live in the Philadelphia area, I really like the soft pretzels you can find pretty much anywhere here.

Generally I prefer cold food, but that is mostly due to my lack of taste in meat.

My favorite Pseudo legend has to be Salamence, with Garchomp and Goodra close behind.

I would LOVE to see a starter that is Fire-Fairy. Water-Psychic and basically anything with Electric would also be really cool.

Undertale. And Kirby. And Kid Icarus. And a lot of other stuff, but mostly those three. I love the characters, know lots about the games themselves, especially Undertale, but I never had either the money, time, or proper device to play them.

Thank you all so much for the questions, and I hope these answers satisfy! I will be sulking in the corner about my Summer assignments for school if any of you need me.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  11. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?

Coke or Pepsi?

What's your favourite element on the periodic table?

12. dragonfire53511

dragonfire53511 Dragon Tamer

Inkay
    (Inkay)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽554.9
    What anime do you watch?

13. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Do you go to the beach a lot?

When was the last time you went?

14. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Are you keeping hydrated (go have a drink if not! Go!)
    What's the weather like where you are just now?

15. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    It depends. If it is bad, I would rather watch the movie because it would be shorter. But if it is something I like, I usually prefer the books.

I actually don't like soda in general. Not a fan of carbonation. But Coke has a cooler can design.

Probably Argon. No clue why, I just like it.

I do't really watch much anime other than Pokémon, but whether that is truly an anime is debatable. I have heard of a few I might end up liking in the future, but for now I don't really watch any.

I go to the beach for a few days every Summer, so the last time I went would be early the first couple days of July I think.

Sadly, I do not get enough water, but I drink my fresh H2O whenever I can.

The weather is just starting to get slightly cooler, as the Summer fades into Fall, and it is generally very sunny.

Thank you all for the questions, and have a good day!

16. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    *Raises Microphone
    Your thoughts on the new shiny Pokémon update here on LV?

17. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    I am glad they implemented it, but I don't get on enough to have found any yet unfortunately.

18. dragonfire53511

dragonfire53511 Dragon Tamer

Inkay
    (Inkay)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽554.9
    Which ones did you hear of that you think you might like maybe I know a few of them and I could answer a little about them for you.

19. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What changes do you think Gladion should have in Ultra Sun/Moon if any?

20. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    I know a little about the ones everyone knows, like One Punch Man, the Dragonball series, and stuff like that, but I really don't know very much.

He should show up more often in the early game, and interact more with other characters, but I think his role, personality, etc. are great the way they are.