1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Your fav game and the max you'd pay (Discussion)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Vigilance, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I've been thinking what's the max amount I'd pay for my favorite game. FIFA 19 has to be my favorite game currently (spoiler, I mostly only play sports video games) but I'd probably pay a max of $60 (the asking price) for it. More realistically, if I had to buy it again, the highest I'd go would be $30-$40 (I already have 18 and kinda prefer it more).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I normally only want to pay standard RRP for a game which is usually up to $60 unless it a collector's edition. For those, which I don't ordinarily buy, I would pay up to $100 but no more than that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I play a lot of League of Legends which is free to play. I've gotten probably a good $2,000 worth of microtransactions on it for cosmetic items like skins for my favorite characters XD

4. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Halo 4 in a hard but not too hard mode

#4 Oct 4, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  5. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Xenoblade Chronicles, and I'd pay up to £50 for a Switch physical re-release, although I would grumble a lot about having to do so.

...and yeah, I'm cheap. Video games are not worth RRP to me and I will never pay it unless I am left with no choice in the matter. Maximum of £45 for console titles, £35 for handheld titles, £20 for digital titles I am desperate for but on Steam no more than £10.

These are average prices on the cheapest online retailers - normally it's around £40 or less for console titles, depending on what it is.

6. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    My favorite game is Age Of Mythology (Age Of Empires Spin-Off). I would pay for it 10$, because I own the game on a CD, but the online mode doesn't work anymore. If they would remale it with better graphics, more Content and a working online mode, I would pay 20$.

7. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Max 60 bucks, any above that and the game have to be a special edition with extra stuff of some kind unless is a game I really wanna play then there is the rare exception. I'm just gonna say Monster Hunter as my favorite and bundle all the games I've played from that franchise together since is easier than picking one.