1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

That One RP (HGSS) [Aura x Licia]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pixel, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    This is a 1-on-1 RP between [member='AuraKnight'] and [member='Licia']. It follows the storyline of the Johto Pokémon games (mostly Gold/Silver [HeartGold/SoulSilver] but with a few elements from Crystal), but with our own little twists. Character profiles are down below.​
    AURAKNIGHT'S CHARACTER
    [​IMG]
    Name: Omega Hidashi
    Title: Pokémon Trainer
    Hometown: New Bark Town, Johto Region
    Dislikes: Going outside when there are no clouds, Hiroki Roketto

Bio: Omega Hidashi is a 15 year old boy who lives in New Bark Town. Omega is a very shy, quiet boy, and doesn't go out often. Instead, he spends his day on gaming forums or playing with Kuro, the Riolu he got for his 10th birthday, who he treats like a little brother. He's been asked to receive a package that is being delivered to Mr. Pokémon, and take it back to Professor Elm in New Bark Town.

Pokémon Party
    [3D='riolu'] Kuro [3D='cyndaquil'] Kai

LICIA'S CHARACTER
    [​IMG]
    Name: Licia Sugimura
    Title: Delivery Girl (former), Pokémon Trainer
    Hometown: Saffron City, Kanto Region
    Dislikes: The quiet

Bio: Licia Sugimura is a rambunctious 16 year old who works for Silph Co., delivering important Pokémon and items to high-end companies and research facilities. In her latest assignment, she has to deliver 3 new-born Starter Pokémon to Mr. Pokémon, but she gets robbed and loses one of them. What is she going to do now?

Pokémon Party
    [3D='skitty'] Emiko [3D='chikorita] Lief​

THE RIVAL CHARACTER
    Note that both [member='AuraKnight'] and [member='Licia'] control the Rival character.
    [​IMG]
    Name: Hiroki Roketto
    Title: Wanted Thief
    Hometown: Unknown
    Dislikes: Stealing and getting caught, Omega Hidashi, Licia Sugimura

Bio: Hiroki is a thief who is wanted for arrest in both Kanto and Johto. He uses Pokémon as tools for thievery, and doesn't care for them that much. Not much else is known about him, but he seems to have a connection with the head of Team Rocket, as they share the last name "Roketto".

Pokémon Party
    [3D='sneasel'] Sneasel [3D='totodile'] Totodile​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    CHAPTER 1 - The One With A Request

It was a nice day outside. The sun was shining and there was a cool breeze.
    "It's a nice day" a boy said, looking out the window, before closing the curtains.
    "Too bad the Pokémon World Championships replay marathon is on today!" he squealed, sitting on his bed and pulling out his laptop, preparing for the day's event. A Riolu pops out of the blankets and makes it's way to the boy's head, placing itself there.
    "Rio! Riolu!"
    "Relax Kuro, the videos are almost done buffering!"
    Then the boy heard a voice.
    "Omega! Come down stairs please! It's very important!"
    The boy, Omega, grunted and rolled his eyes, shutting the laptop's lid. He got out of bed and walked downstairs, Kuro trailing behind him. Eventually, he reached the kitchen.
    "What do you want mom? I was about to do something important!" he whinged.
    "Oh, stop your complaining!" his mother scolded. "Anyway, Professor Elm from next door asked me to ask you for a favour. You should go and see him right now!"
    Omega rolled his eyes again. "Yes, mom..." he agreed. He went back upstairs and got changed into his outdoor clothes. White T-Shirt, teal shirt, black jeans, black converses, his favourite Triforce necklace and, of course, his glasses.
    "Kuro, are you coming with me?" he asked the Riolu, holding out his arm.
    "Riolu!" he replied, running up his arm and placing herself on his shoulder. He went back downstairs.
    "Now, I've packed your bag for you, Omega. It's got your Trainer Card and your Pokegear in it, just in case!" she smiled.
    "Thanks mom. See you later!" he shouted as he walked out the door.

As he made his way to Professor Elm's lab, he notices something odd. There was a boy with red hair hiding in the bushes, looking through the window.
    "That boy looks older than me, what's he doing playing hide-and-seek?" he thought. But he dismissed it and went inside the lab.
    "Ah, Omega! You showed up!" cheered the Professor.
    "Yea, I'm here. What do you want me to do?" Omega said bluntly.
    "Well, I need you to pick up a package from my friend named Mr. Pokémon. He lives north of Cherrygrove City, so it's not that far. Just get the package and bring it here." explained the Professor.
    "Sounds simple enough, let's go Kuro!"
    "Ri! Rio!" cheered the Riolu as they left the lab, heading in the direction of Cherrygrove City.

After a bit of walking, they finally made it to Cherrygrove.
    "Phew! I'm tired!" panted Omega. He had to run from tree shadow to tree shadow, or the sun would hurt his sensitive skin. "Let's go rest up at that Pokémon Center!" he said to his Pokémon, pointing at the red building. They walked inside, and it was like nothing they had ever seen. Omega walked up to the counter, Kuro close behind.
    "Welcome to the Pokémon Center!" said the lady behind the counter. "I'm Nurse Joy, how can I help?"
    "Uh, hi..." said Omega quietly. Omega is very timid around people he doesn't know that much, it's probably his only flaw. "I'd like... directions... to Mr... Pokémon's house?"
    "Ah, yes, Mr. Pokémon's house!" she smiled. "Just go north when you leave here, and his house is just before the hill."
    "Th-thank you..." he stammered, before finding a place to sit for a while. He pulled out his Pokegear. A smile spread across his face.
    "Kuro, they have free Wifi here, isn't that great!" he said excitedly. As he was updating all the features, two little kids approached him.
    "Wow, your Riolu is cute! Can we play with it?" asked the little girl. Omega isn't timid around little kids, only older people.
    "Sure! His name is Kuro!" he explained.
    "Kuro!" gasped the boy. "That's so cool!"
    Kuro jumped of the sea next to Omega and played with the two children. An older woman approached him, about the same age as his mom.
    "I'm so sorry, I hope my children aren't causing any trouble!" she apologised.
    "No, no! It's fine, really they're just... playing, it's fine, really..." he said shakily.
    "Such a nice boy! My name is Elise. I'm from Goldenrod City in the west. Hey, do you know Bill's PC?" she asks. Bill's PC is a PokeTube channel where the host, Bill, discusses different Pokémon each episode.
    "Yeah, I'm a big fan!" Omega nods.
    "I thought you might be! Well, I'm his wife!" she smiles.
    Omega is shocked. "No way, that's so cool!"
    "If you ever want to meet him, just drop past our house! I'm sure the kids would love it, and you might just be able to catch Bill!" she added.
    "Yeah, if I'm ever in Goldenrod, I'll make sure to visit!" he agreed. Elise rounded up her kids and they left the Pokémon Center. Omega packed his things and left the Pokémon Center soon after.

"Wow, Bill's family! I never imagined he'd have one!" he said excitedly to himself. As he approached the turn off for Violet City, Omega heard a strange sound. It was someone moaning, in pain! Omega frantically looked around, and soon found a girl and a Skitty lying on the ground unconscious.
    "Miss! Miss, are you OK?"

Licia likes this.
  3. Licia

Licia Tuber

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    CHAPTER 2 - The One With Three Pokeballs

The girl moved slightly and made a moaning sound. She moved a little, wincing in pain. Suddenly, her eyes flitted open and looked around frantically.
    "Emiko!" She screamed and grabbed up the faint Skitty.
    "Oh Emiko are you okay?" she asked, tears glistening in here eyes. The Skitty wriggled a little and made a small pained noise.
    "Are y-you okay?" Omega asked worriedly. The girl ignored him and proceeded to cradle her Skitty close to her chest.
    "Come on, we need to get you to the Pokémon Centre!" Omega started trying to help the girl up. She was quite small and reasonably light. Her hair was a bleached blonde and she had it tied back into a high ponytail, it was scruffy, but it was cute. Behind the tears and running mascara, her eyes were an emerald green. She wore a black hoodie and a red velvet skirt with torn up stockings. She stood up with shaky knees and Omega helped her to the Pokémon Centre.

It was silent in the Pokémon Centre as Omega and the girl sat waiting for the Skitty to recover. The girl was the one to break the silence.
    "Thank you so much" She mumbled, her eyes had dried yet she was clearly worried about her Skitty.
    "I never asked you your name?" She inquired. Omega looked at her before quickly darting his eyes back to his hands. She was quite pretty.
    "I-I'm Omega" Omega managed to stutter. The girl smiled at him.
    "My name is Licia, it's nice to meet you Omega." She said with quiet confidence. Omega was too nervous to reply, he continued to stare at his hands.
    Suddenly, Licias eyes filled with panic.
    "Oh God oh God oh God" she said, frantically gathering up her bag. Omega looked at her, confused. Licia opened up her bag and counted the poke balls inside.
    "Oh God! There are only three!" Licias eyes started to tear up again. Omega was still confused.
    "I had to deliver three starting Pokémon to Professor Elm! Chikorita is here and so is Cyndaquil, but I can't find Totodile!"
    Licia looked at Omega, why was he not saying anything? She couldn't stand quiet people. She decided to continue talking anyway.
    "I was on my way to see Professor Elm, he isn't very far away from here and I would have made it by evening. Before I even knew what was happening, this boy came running out of nowhere and toppled me over! His Pokémon attacked me and Emiko and before I knew what was happening I was on the ground and he was scuffling through my bag! He must have taken Totodile! Oh no, this is terrible..." Licia said, overcome with stress.

Now that Totodile was gone, Licia didn't know what to do. She was worried about her Emiko, and she couldn't bare to face Professor Elm when she didn't have all her Pokémon with her. Tired and giving up, she leaned her head on Omegas shoulder and began to cry.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  4. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    CHAPTER 3 - The One With Crimson Hair

Omega blushed. He had never had anyone cry on his shoulder before, let alone a girl. He began to lift his hand to stroke her hair, but thought it would seem weird, and creepy, so he just began patting her back.
    "I'm sure that... that we'll find the Totodile..." he said, as cheerfully as possible. Licia looked up at him, her mascara still dripping down her face.
    "How?!" she screamed at him. "How are we supposed to find him? He could be anywhere! That stupid red-headed-"
    "Wait, did you say red-headed? As in, he had red hair?" Omega asked while shaking her shoulders. She nodded. He let go of her, causing her to topple over on the seat.
    "Hey, get back here!" she yelled, but Omega was already out the door.

"Kuro, scan the area! Tell me if you sense any people hiding!" he commanded. The little blue Pokémon nodded, and put its arms out straight in front of it, slowly turning. He stopped, his hands pointing in the direction of New Bark Town.
    "Ri... Rio!" Kuro growled. Omega knew exactly what he meant.
    "Someone's coming!" he thought.
    Suddenly, a cold mist began to creep from the path. Omega and Kuro backed away, until their backs were up against the side of a nearby building.
    "Wh-who's there?" stammered Omega. In response, two flashes of bright light passed by Omega's eyes, causing them to shut instinctively. He slowly opened them to find the source of this light was, in fact, two icy spikes, that were piercing the shoulders of his shirt, rendering him unable to move.
    "Do you like that? It's Ice Shard, Sneasel's specialty!" a voice from the mist laughs. In response, a Sneasel's laughter can also be heard.
    "Sh-show your s-self!" Omega stuttered. The voice became a figure, a menacing figure at that. He stepped out of the mist and into the area lit by a street lamp.
    "It's you! The boy who was peeking into the Professor's Lab!" Omega said when he recognised the crimson hair. The boy, now standing at full height, showed off his full demeanor. He wore a black leather jacket, had piercings in his right ear and a devilish grin on his face.
    "So, you know who I am? I can't imagine that you wouldn't, since I'm the greatest thief of all time. I am..." he announced, "Hiroki Roketto! And I've snagged myself a wonderful tidbit today, this rare Totodile!" he held up the Poké Ball, which was said to contain the Totodile.
    "Not if I can help it! Kuro, Quick Attack!" commanded Omega. Instantly, the Riolu dashed forward, grabbing the Poké Ball. But all Hiroki did was grin.
    "Ha! You felt for it, just like I knew you would! Sneasel, Aerial Ace!" he commanded. The Sneasel lunged at Omega's Pokémon, slashing at it with it's claws. The super-effective hit caused the Riolu to faint.
    "K-Kuro!" Omega stammered. Hiroki slowly approached him.
    "You think I would just expose my prize! Totodile's Poké Ball is here, strapped to my belt, and you'll never get it back!" he taunted. Then he clicked his fingers and the Sneasel lunged toward Omega, knocking him unconscious.

Licia likes this.
  5. Licia

Licia Tuber

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    CHAPTER 4 - The One With Cunning Smile

Omega had rushed so rapidly out the door, it left Licia stunned for a second. She didn't know what that boy was up to, but she knew it must be important as he didn't seem like the type to run around a lot, he was too quiet for that. Licia was zipping up backpack when she heard the yelling. It must have been Omega. When she heard the loud thud, she knew something was wrong. Throwing on her backpack, Licia ran outside.

There was Omega, laying on the floor along with his Riolu by his side. Both of their eyes were closed and she could tell neither of them were getting up soon. A soft sniggering came from behind her. When she turned around, she came face to face with the red haired boy from earlier that day. He leaned close to her face and softly dragged his two ice-cold throwing blades across her cheek. Licia shivered from the cold, yet she never removed her stern eye contact.
    "You're a pretty one aren't you?" Hiroki said, a sly grin on his face. Licia took this opportunity to have a closer look at this boy. His hair was thick and crimson, styled messily but it still looked great. His eyes were a deep chocolate brown and they sparkled with a certain thrill that she couldn't figure out. His face was chiselled perfection and his skin a soft tan. When he smiled, she could see all his teeth straight and white, his smile was beautiful, yet somehow evil.
    "Don't touch me" Licia snickered, snapping back into reality and stepping away from the boy.
    "Fiesty too I see" Hiroki smiled cunningly again.
    "You have my Totodile, I'm going to have to ask for that back" Licia sneered. She glared at Hiroki as he looked her up and down.
    "Oh I don't see that happening gorgeous" He retorted. That was enough, Licia lunged at him with her full weight. Swift as a tabby, Hiroki pinned her up against the Pokémon Centre wall, his throwing knife resting softly against her throat.
    "Don't make me do this" Hiroki whispered into her ear. He dropped his grip and Licia slid to the ground as Hiroki turned and darted away. Giving up was something Licia never did, but this was close, she was scared. She sat against the wall next to Omega and Kuro tears forming in her eyes, waiting for someone to come and help them.

Only a minute later did Omega seem to shuffle beside her. Licia turned to look at him. He looked like an absolute mess, but not too hurt.
    "Hey Omega, are you okay?" She asked softly, placing a hand on his shoulder and assisting him to sit up. He froze for a second under her touch, clearly not used to being close to people. He rubbed his eyes and looked up at her.
    "D-Did you get your.. your Totodile back?" He asked timidly. Licia shook her head, fresh tears now starting to form.
    "Get yourself together Licia! You're strong, you haven't cried like this since you were a child!" Licia thought to herself sternly. She hated looking weak, especially as it was her first impression in front of Omega. The silence told Omega exactly what he needed to know, Hiroki still had the Totodile. Sudden realisation crossed Omegas face. He spun around and picked up his Riolu.
    "Oh Kuro what happened to you?!" He cried out, cradling his Pokémon in his arms. Licia had forgotten about Omegas Pokémon.
    "We need to get him inside." Licia said, standing up. Her knees were still shaky but she knew it was important to look strong. She took Kuro from Omega and held him softly as she pulled Omega to stand. The two teenagers hurried into the Pokémon Centre. Nurse Joy sat up at the desk, surprised to see them back inside.

6. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    CHAPTER 5 - The One With The New Friend

Omega paced around anxiously while his Pokémon was undergoing intensive care. Kuro had been in for about 2 hours now, and Omega couldn't handle it.
    "Oh, my poor Kuro... I hope he'll be OK..." he kept muttering to himself. Licia was growing agitated.
    "Omega please sit down! You're making me dizzy with all your walking!" she barked at him. Omega stopped instantly.
    "Y-Yes ma'am..." he muttered before sitting silently next to Licia.
    Another thirty minutes pass, and the intensive care light finally goes out. Kuro, who is covered in bandages, was sitting on a trolley being pushed by a Chansey. Omega ran up to him, picked him up and squeezed him very tight.
    "Oh, Kuro! I'm so glad you're OK!" he cried. Kuro was actually suffocating because Omega was squeezing him so hard.
    "Omega, please control yourself! You're hurting Kuro!" Nurse Joy said with a concerned tone. Omega blushed a little and put Kuro back on the trolley.
    "Now, Kuro will need to rest for a few days, but then he'll be just fine!" Nurse Joy smiled.
    Omega turned to Nurse Joy.
    "Thank you..." he smiled weakly. He softly picked up his Pokémon and headed toward the door, before remembering about Licia.
    "You said you had a package you needed to deliver to Professor Elm... I know where his lab is, I could guide you?" he asked shyly.
    Licia nodded in agreement. "Sounds like a great idea!" she said as she got up, her Skitty following close behind her.

As they walked towards New Bark Town, they realised that between the two towns, the route was very dark. Omega, of course, did not like the dark very much. There were lots of Spinarak and Hoothoot looming around in the trees, which only made it worse for him.
    "Licia, you wouldn't happen to have any Pokémon with Flash on you?" he asked hastily.
    Licia shook her head. "No I don't... but I do have this!" She held up a Poké Ball released it's contents, revealing and them to be a Cyndaquil. The flames on it's back shine brightly, chasing away all the nearby darkness.
    "Wow, that's so cool!" Omega said openly. The Cyndaquil smiled and made it's way up to Omega's head, where it sat comfortably. Licia giggled.
    "I think he likes you!" she taunted, which caused Omega to blush. As thry walked the rest of the way to New Bark Town, the mood seemed more friendly. Omega and Licia exchanged jokes and dank memes, until they finially reached New Bark Town. They headed straight to the lab.

"Omega! Thank goodness, I was so worried!" were the first words Omega heard as soon as he walked into the lab. This frightened the Cyndaquil, causing it to fall off of Omega's head and onto the floor. Chris picked it up and stroked it under it's chin, which seemed to calm it down.
    "Is that the Cyndaquil I ordered? It seems to have taken a liking to you, so why don't you keep it?" Elm smiled. Omega's eyes lit up.
    "Really? Thank you so much! I think I'll call him... Kai!" he smiled. Kai cheered in agreement.
    "Now, where are the other two Pokémon?" asked Elm, before looking behind Omega. "And who is that?"

7. Licia

Licia Tuber

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    CHAPTER 6 - The One With The New Trainer

Licia had been preparing herself for this moment, she stepped forward and stood up straight.
    "Professor Elm, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Licia Sugimura and I am the delivery girl from Silph Co. I was the one who was given the task to deliver the three Pokémon to your lab." Licia introduced herself.
    "Ah yes, pleasure to meet you too Licia" Professor Elm extended his hand for a handshake.
    "So I have already seen the Cyndaquil, where are the other two?" Elm asked curiously. Licia fondled through her bag until she came across the Pokéball containing the Chikorita. She handed it over to Professor Elm.
    "Ah yes, Chikorita. How about Totodile now?" Professor Elm smiled at her patiently. There was a moment of silence before Licia started to explain her story...

It took Professor Elm a minute to evaluate the situation before responding.
    "Licia, I want you to go get Totodile. I want you to take Omega and Chikorita with you and you need to make sure that Totodile is okay." Licia didn't know how to respond, she couldn't just abandon her duties as a delivery girl, but training Pokémon and going to save Totodile was an adventure of a lifetime.
    She looked at Omega, he looked just as stunned as she felt. It was her fault that Totodile was stolen, so it must be her duty to get him back.
    "I'll do it Professor!" Licia exclaimed. Professor Elm smiled.
    "Yes, this is a wonderful plan. Take Chikorita and Omega with you. Take this opportunity to explore and live the life of a Pokémon trainer, but never forget your task." Professor Elm advised.
    "I will Professor, thank you." Licia smiled greatfully. Professor Elm handed back the Pokéball containing Chikorita. Licia hit the button and Chikorita emerged from his ball.
    "Chi chika!" Chikorita nuzzled at Licias leg.
    "I say we call you Lief." Licia petted Lief cheerfully, Emiko prancing over to say hello to her new friend.
    "Well, are you going or not?" Professor Elm smiled at Licia and Omega.
    Thanking Professor Elm one last time, Licia sent Lief back to his Pokéball, grabbed Omegas hand and darted out of Elms Lab, Emiko skipping speedily behind.

8. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    CHAPTER 7 - The One With The Obsessive Mother

"W-Wait!" Omega yelled. Licia turned around.
    "What?" she snapped. Omega pointed to the sky. The pitch-black sky. Licia looks up and then slightly blushes.
    "Exactly. You can sleep at my place, it isn't far!" Omega smiled before running off in the direction of his house. Licia reluctantly followed.
    "Omega! Oh, I was so worried when you didn't come back!" Omega's mom said while squeezing him tightly.
    "Mom, I'm fine. Let go of me!" Omega whined, struggling to break loose. Licia cleared her throat.
    "Oh, who's this? Omega! Did you get a girlfriend?!" Omega's mom said, clapping her hands together. Both Omega and Licia blushed profusely.
    "M-Mom! She's just a friend! We're going to find a guy who stole from her, but she needs a place to stay!" Omega explained angrily.
    "Hush hush!" Omega's mom said, waving her hand. "I'll go upstairs and set up the spare mattress!"
    "Sh-She can't sleep with me!" Omega stuttered. Licia punched his arm. Hard.
    "What, am I not good enough for you?!" she yelled.
    Omega looked down, rubbing his arm. "No, it's just... forget it. You can take my bed, I'll sleep on the couch. Good night..." and with that, Omega took Kuro and Kai and went into the lounge, closing the doors and turning off the lights. Omega's mom came back downstairs.
    "The beds are... where's Omega?" she asked, looking around. Licia pointed to the lounge.
    "He went in there... he didn't want to sleep with me..." she said sadly. Omega's mom patted her back.
    "It's OK, he's really shy. He'll warm up to you, I promise. Now, come upstairs and I'll set you up. think I have a spare pair a pajamas your size..."
    "Oh gosh, I don't need pajamas!" Licia said. Omega's mom shook her head in response.
    "Nonsense! You can't sleep in those! I'll wash them for you while you sleep, now go get some rest!"
    "Yes, ma'am. Thank you..." Licia said as she headed up the stairs.

9. Licia

Licia Tuber

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    CHAPTER 8 - The One With The New Adventure

Waking up to the soft light streaming into the bedroom window, Licia was surprised as to how well she had slept. She sat up and patted the still sleepy Emiko who was sleeping on her feet at the end of Omegas bed. Hearing a sudden clatter of dishes, Licia decided that it was best if she went to get her clothes and thank Omegas mother for her hospitality. She sat up and looked at herself in Omegas mirror. Her usually tied up hair was in messy waves around her shoulders and her generally sparkly eyes were glazed over from having just woken up. She was wearing the outfit Omegas mother had given her, a grey tee with a Spearow on it and a pair of pink shorts. It wasn't her usual style, she didn't particularly like the pink shorts, but she was thankful that she had been given something else to sleep in. Emiko yawned and stretched on the end of the bed before softly jumping off to follow Licia to the kitchen. Omega was already awake and dressed, sitting at the kitchen table. His mother was busying herself with cooking breakfast. Omega smiled at Licia to acknowledge her, his mom only just noticing that she was there.
    "Good morning Licia! How did you sleep? Was everything okay? Are you hungry? I washed your clothes, their in the bathroom. Would you like breakfast before or after you have a shower? Is there anything you need? What do you like on your toast?" Omegas mother bombarded Licia with questions. Licia smiled and replied calmly.
    "Good morning, thank you for letting me stay. I slept very well and everything is okay. I might go have a shower if you don't mind, then I will come for something to eat." Licia smiled at Omegas mother, who nodded happily in return.
    "There are spare towels next to the sink which I got out for you, feel free to use whatever you need." She said and pointed Licia in the direction of the bathroom. Licia thanked her again and made her way to the bathroom. It felt good to have a proper shower after so many days of travelling. As she got out of the shower, Licia noticed her clothes placed neatly next to the spare towels. She dried herself and dressed. Wearing a red skirt, stockings, her favourite black converse, a black tee and her black hoodie over the top. She was tying up her hair when she noticed something else on the counter. It was a black beanie with little kitty ears stitched to the stop. Licia slowly pulled the tie from her hair and picked up the hat instead. The pulled it onto her head, her white blond waves curling softly around her shoulders and her scruffy parting poking from beneath the beanie. She applied her makeup -extra eyeliner- and made her way back out to the kitchen.
    "Oh it looks lovely on you!" Omegas mom gasped and clapped her hands together happily. Licia moved to readjust the beanie.
    "No no it looks good as it is! I was at the store this morning getting some things for breakfast and when I saw that, I immediately thought of you, I do hope you like it." Omegas mom smiled. Licia had an overwhelming feeling of appreciation wash over her.
    "Thank you so much" she said, "I love it." She went to sit down next to Omega. Presented in front of her was toast with butter and berry jam, cooked tomato, two fried eggs and a bagel. Overwhelmed by so much food been given to her, Licia looked over at Omega.
    "She always cooks too much, just eat what you can" He smiled.

After an enormous breakfast, packing all of her things and receiving another bag of gifts and supplies from Omegas mom, Licia was ready to go.
    "Are you sure you want to leave so soon? Feel free to stay another night, I can organise another bed and everything for you." Omegas mom worried. Licia couldn't help but smile.
    "Thank you, but I have to go. I need to save Totodile." Licia said. Omega came outside to stand next to her, Kuro by his side and his bag on his back.
    "I'm all ready to go too mom" he said. Licia noticed Omegas mothers eyes starting to shine with tears. She grabbed Licia and Omega into a bear hug and squeezed them for a few minutes before letting go.
    "Okay sweeties. Stay safe, always remember that you can come back whenever you need. Don't push yourself, take care of yourself and your Pokémon. Don't get into trouble and don't ride any bikes inside!" She said, tears now being released down her cheeks.
    After a lot of thanks, and many questions and worries from Omegas mother, Licia and Omega were finally able to leave for their brand new adventure, Kuro by their side and Emiko snuggled up on Licias shoulder.

10. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    CHAPTER 9 - The One With The List Of Fears

It had been 2 days since Omega and Licia had left New Bark Town, and they had finally arrived in Violet City.
    "So, what should we do first?" Omega asked quietly. Licia turned to him, a bit peeved off.
    "First of all, speak up. Second, we need to go to the Pokémon Center and see if Nurse Joy or any other trainers have seen Hiroki."
    "Right, right... sorry..." Omega mumbled. And with that, Licia headed toward the Pokémon Center.

"Hello, and welcome to the Pokémon Center!" smiled Nurse Joy.
    "Hello! Have you seen a boy around here lately. Specifically one with crimson hair, a single earring and two Pokémon, a Sneasel and a Totodile?" Licia asked over the counter.
    "Why yes, he was just here earlier!" Nurse Joy said, shocked at the coincidence.
    "Really? Do you know where he was going?" Licia asked, equally surprised.
    "He wasn't much of a talker, but he seemed to be training, so maybe he went to Sprout Tower, which is to the north of here..."
    "OK, thanks Nurse Joy!" Licia smiled.
    "No problem, have a nice day!" Nurse Joy said, waving as Licia left the Pokémon Center.

"So, did you find anything?" Omega asked.
    "Nurse Joy said that Hiroki was there earlier, and he might be..." she dramatically turned, pointing at a rickety tower in the northern part of town. "There!"
    Omega shuddered at the thought of going into the tower, which seemed to be slightly swaying.
    "You mean, we have to go in there?" Omega said shakily.
    "Oh, grow a pair of balls, would ya?" Licia said slapping Omega's back, causing him to let out a loud 'ooof'. "It's our only lead, whaddaya afraid of?"
    "Well... heights, the dark, ghosts, dying, Hiroki..." Omega said, counting the words he said on his fingers. Licia rolled her eyes.
    "It'll be fine, come on!" she said, dragging Omega into Sprout Tower.

11. Licia

Licia Tuber

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    CHAPTER 10 - The One With The Ghosts

Licia made her way to Sprout Tower with a spring in her step. Every now and then she had to dart around Omega and make sure he was keeping up, he was dragging his feet as he walked. As they got closer to the tower, it was ever more clear that that place was falling apart. The creaking noises could be heard from outside and it was clearly swaying a bit. Omega shuddered.
    "Should we really be going in there?" he asked. "It doesn't seem to be at all safe."
    "Oh man up would you? Don't be such a sook" Licia sneered at him. Emiko made an excited noise, trying to egg Omega on. Like Pokémon, like trainer. With a sigh, Omega finally stood up straight.
    "There you go buddy! Let's do this!" Licia sparked up and wandered inside. In the doorway, she pulled her beanie on tighter, it seemed somewhat cooler in the building. The floorboards creaked under the steps of Licia, Omega and Kuro.
    "I don't like this at all" Omega whined, imitating a shiver flowing down his spine. Licia ignored her friend and kept walking. The corridor was long and dark, but she could see a stepladder emerging at the end. Licia pulled her way up the ladder and waited for eyes to readjust to the dark when she reached the top.
    "I really don't like this" Omega pressed. Licia ignored him, she didn't want to admit that the aura in the place was in fact different. The corridors were branching into different directions and Licia was unsure which way to go.
    "Left or right?" She asked Omega.
    "Turn back." Omega replied stubbornly. Licia gave him dagger eyes.
    "Right." Omega said. The two of them turned the corner. They had been walking for 5 minutes when they entered a large room. As they took a step inside, the temperature dropped several degree instantly. Emiko snuggled closer into Licias shoulder. Kuro held onto Omegas pant leg.
    "There is something in here" Licia whispered icily to Omega. Stuck in his place, Omegas eyes were open wide. Licia looked in the direction Omega was fixated on. A huge shadow was emerging from the corner of the room, a dark mist following it as it went.
    'oh god help us' Licia thought to herself.
    "QUICK, LIEF" Licia yelled and opened the Pokéball for her chikorita to emerge, the fear instantly swallowing the poor Pokémon as well.

12. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    CHAPTER 11 - The One Who Left His Comfort Zone

The shadowy figure didn't seem to like Licia summoning an ally, and it seemed to growl in response. Omega, who was still frozen in place, picked up on it.
    "It's growling... is it a Pokémon?" he muttered.
    Before Licia could command Lief to attack, the figure lunged forward. Omega instinctively jumped in front of her, letting the figure attack his body. He cried out in pain as he felt his body go numb, and he collapsed to the ground.
    "O-Omega!" Licia cried out, bending down to his aid.
    "G-Get... K-Kuro..."
    Licia nodded, grabbing a Pokéball from Omega's belt and summoming the Pokémon. Kuro spun and ran to Omega, his eyes filled with sadness.
    "Don't worry about me, just use Foresight on that thing..." he stuttered.
    Kuro followed his trainer's command, red beams shooting out of his eyes. When the beams hit the figure, it became more defined, and revealed itself to be a Gastly.
    "Now you can... fight it..." Omega smiled, before passing out.
    Licia, determined to avenge her friend, went all out against the Gastly. Since Foresight enables Ghost-types to be hit by Normal-type attacks, a few Tackles from Lief did the trick. After the Gastly fled, Licia looked down at Omega. Although he was unconscious, she could tell how much pain he was in. Deciding it'd be best to head back to the town, Licia grabbed Omega by the shoulders and dragged him back to the entrance of the tower, with Kuro and Lief each holding up one of his legs.
    "But why would he do that? The way he protected me was... unbelievable..."

13. Licia

Licia Tuber

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    CHAPTER 12 - The One With The Brutal Style

As Licia waited worriedly in the hospital, she pondered just why Omega had thrown himself in front of her. He had protected her. The young and frail boy who seemed to even fear his own shadow - he had saved her. Emiko was sleeping on Licias lap, but Kuro was bouncing up and down slightly in worry of his trainer. Licia kept assuring the Rioulo that Omega would be fine, even though she herself was worried.

After an hour in intensive care, Omega had come to. So relieved to see him, Licia threw her arms around him and hugged him tight. She let go as he winced under her grip.
    "Sorry" she mumbled, a sense of embarrassment was overwhelming the both of them at that time.
    "You can't go on, you need to rest for a day or two, Omega" Licia told him. The boy shook his head.
    "We have to keep going. We need to find the boy and get Totodile back!" Omega yelled, wincing at the pain he felt in his chest as he raised his voice. Licia sighed, she knew they couldn't go on in this condition. She needed to get Totodile, but she couldn't make Omega face the terrors of the tower again. She knew what she needed to do.
    "Listen Omega, I have to go on my own."

Standing out the front of the Sprout Tower, Emiko and Lief by her side, Licia held her head high. She was nervous. Damnit, she was bloody terrified. Yet, she knew what she had to do. As she entered the tower, the quiet and cold were even more intense than before. She admitted to herself that she missed Omega, he was a little support mechanism. She pulled her beanie on tight and made her way down the long corridor. As she went to the second floor, Licia turned left this time. She walked a little way and found another stepladder - no Ghastly this time (thank God). As she progressed higher in the tower, she could feel it swaying evermore. It made her nauseous. Lief and Emiko stayed close to her sides. She was on the second highest floor when she saw them. A pair of teenagers -not much older than her- cradled in a corner. With a closer look, it was a boy and a girl. The boy was unconscious, leaning up against a wall. The girl was sobbing and cradling him in her arms. Licia rushed over, fear in her eyes.
    "What happened?!" she asked hurriedly. At Licias voice, the girl closed her eyes tighter and buried her face into the boys shoulder.
    "Please, please don't hurt me anymore" she sobbed. Licias eyes widened. What had happened to these people?
    "Look, I'm here to help you." Licia said, bending down towards the couple. In an instant, the girl opened her eyes and lashed out. Swinging her arm, she slapped Licia across the face. Shock crossed the girls face as Licia put a hand to her lip and pulled away with blood on her fingers. Her teeth must have cut her lip.
    "I'm so sorry!" the girl sobbed. "I thought you were with him"
    "With who?! Who is here?!" Licia demanded, forgetting all about the blood on her chin.
    "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hit you!" The girl cried out again. Licia was impatient.
    "Who the HELL is here?!" she growled. The girl looked up at her, fear in her eyes.
    "The boy who was in here training, he was beating his Pokémon. We tried to stop him, but he attacked us. He striked my boyfriend with these throwing blades and his Sneasel finished him off. I am so scared." The end of the girls sentence was only a whisper. Licia knew it was the boy, the boy with the crimson hair. She stood up.
    "Is he still here?" Licia asked.
    "I never saw him leave, he must have gone up there" The girl said, pointing at the stepladder which lead to the top floor. Licia turned to walk up the stairs.
    "NO! You can't go up there! He will hurt you!" The girl wailed. Licia smiled pained.
    "He has done it before, he can do it again" She said, and continued walking towards the ladder.

14. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    CHAPTER 13 - The One With Death Sentence

Omega opened his eyes, finding that he had passed out again. he wasn't sure why, but he kept passing out every few minutes. He could barely remember what he was doing in between each stupefaction, but he did remember what Licia said before she left.
    "Listen Omega, I have to go on my own."
    The memory once again fresh in his mind, Omega's eyes began to water.
    "I shouldn't have let her go on her own, it's too dangerous. If only I wasn't so useless..."
    Deciding that sitting in a hospital bed and doing nothing wasn't an option, Omega sluggishly rolled out of the bed and hobbled over to the door. He was still wearing his hospital gown, which Kuro was pulling against, trying to get him to stay inside. Omega regrettably returned Kuro into his Pokéball, and continued to struggle to the doorway. Surprisingly, the hospital was short-staffed, so Omega had no trouble leaving,, especially since his ward was on the ground floor.

Omega darted behind buildings and between trees to make sure he wasn't spotted. He needed to get to Sprout Tower immediately, no matter the cost. He could feel his body growing faint, and his vision began to blur, but he pressed on. He knew that if Hiroki was in the tower, that Licia wouldn't stand a chance alone. He at least had to be there, to help her in some way. He struggled as he climbed the tower, soon finding it hard to breathe. His glasses began to fog up due to his heavy breathing, before his legs suddenly gave way. But he didn't give up. Using only his arms, he pulled himself up a ladder, finding himself on the top floor of the tower. Unknowingly, he had taken an alternate route that involve less but much harder to climb ladders, which probably drained the tiny amount of energy he had left much faster.

Suddenly, something rushed past in the shadows. Omega thought it was just his vision, and since his arms were his only source of transportation, he couldn't take the time to clean his glasses. There was the sound of wind blowing, before two icy spikes hurtled towards him, piercing the sides of his hospital gown. he struggled to get free, the fabric of the gown eventually tearing underneath the spikes, shredding it to pieces. Omega managed to pull himself up against a nearby pillar, clinging on to it as if his life depended on it, because it did.
    "H-Hiroki... I know you're there... come out here and fight me like a man, you bastard..." Omega grunted, his new upright position causing him to feel very dizzy. A flash of crimson red appeared in the shadows, before Hiroki emerged from them, tearing one of the icy spikes from the ground before returning to Omega. He placed it under his chin, it's bitter cold snapping Omega back into reality.
    "You... you're that trainer from Cherrygrove, the one with the Riolu... Nice dress!" he sneered.
    "S-Shut up... Just give back Totodile and get out of my sight..."
    "Totodile? Oh, you mean this guy?" Hiroki said as he threw a Pokéball out in front of him, a Pokémon emerged, but it wasn't Totodile. It was much larger, with red spikes on it's head, back and tail. It's body was blue and yellow, and it's piercing red eyes shone in the darkness. It growled ferociously.
    "This is Croconaw, Totodile's evolved form. I've been training him very hard, and now he's amazingly strong. Not like those two weaklings he used to be friends with."
    "Kai and Lief are not weaklings!" Omega retorted.
    "Oh really? Well, why don't we have a one-on-one then; my Croconaw against your little Cyndaquil."
    Omega looked at the floor. He didn't have his clothes on, so Kai was still on his belt, and he had left Kuro in the hospital after retreating him into his Pokéball.
    "He's not here..."
    Hiroki laughed, the menacing tone echoing throughout the tower.
    "Pathetic, a trainer who doesn't even have Pokémon on him. You're weak, so just go."
    Omega held his glare, he didn't want to show weakness to Hiroki. He had to stay strong.
    "Never. I'm never leaving, not until you give back what you stole. That Pokémon isn't yours!"
    "I gave you a chance, and you didn't take it. Since you don't want to leave, I'm going to have to force you!"
    And in one smooth movement, Hiroki moved the spike from Omega's neck and stabbed it into his right leg. Blood spurted out at an alarming rate, and Omega howled in pain, beofre crashing to the ground.
    "Don't get in my way again, you stupid little-"
    "Hey! Get away from him!" a feminine voice called out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.