1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask A Clam

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by ClamEatsCurry, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClamEatsCurry

ClamEatsCurry Resident Clam

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    Hi guys, I figured I'd make an ask thread in case any of you want to know anything special about me! I'm not a very shy person and will answer almost any question given to me as long as it follows the rules!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    You seem to be interested in graphics, so tell me about that :) What got you into it? How long have you been into it? Will we get to see some of your work?

As for other questions, I guess how did you find the site? What are your other interests?

I think I'll leave it at that haha

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ClamEatsCurry

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    I'm a videographer. I work with my schools TV station as a director, a producer, and various other jobs to help make content for our station. On the side I do some videos with some friends, where graphics comes into that is what's funny, I'm bad at it haha. even though it wasn't my talent however, I love graphic design and I've talked with dozens of graphic artists over the years because the idea of graphic design is so intriguing to me, so I love seeing peoples work with it.

I tried signature making back in like, 2009 when I was originally on forums, but then after a bit of a forum break and when I decided to start visiting forums again a couple years later I just decided to appreciate it more than try and do it
    since it just isn't my strong area.

As far as my graphical work, no, that'll never see the light of day again. :P Video work I've shot I'm not opposed to though.

I found the site because another friend of mine runs a summer event with me and a few other friends called Smash Camp. I'll save the shameless advertising, but basically we were looking for more forums to participate this year and he showed me Lake Valor. I liked what I saw a lot so I signed up and decided to hang around.

My other interests are just like video games, music, and videos. Unless asked specifically, that's just my generic go to answer cause I'm not entirely sure. XD

4. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Oh that's cool! My sister's studying media studies at uni so I end up helping her with her assignments fairly regularly. That stuff's really interesting to me too and I'd love to see some of your work at some point :)

As for your other interests, what other video games fo you like besides Pokémon? What music are you interested in and do you play any instruments?

5. ClamEatsCurry

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    Since I'm not entirely sure how separate certain parts of a post into different quotes on this forum I'll just answer it like this?

What other games do you like besides Pokémon?
    I really love the Halo series, I don't play it much any more but that's probably my favorite overall series to date. I also play a lot of MMORPGs. I don't really like WoW, but I used to play a lot of SWTOR and am currently binging on FFXIV. Some other games I love are the Mass Effect trilogy, and the FFXIII trilogy (hence the Lightning signature). I really feel like FFXIII gets way worse of a rep than it should, it's not phenomenal or anything, but I really like it and it's sequels for the story especially. There are probably others I'm missing but when reading the questions those are the games that immediately went straight to my mind. Oh, and Rocket League. Lots, and lots of Rocket League.

What music are you interested in?
    To quote every person ever "I listen to it all." But really, I listen to a wide variety. To give an example, I once had my spotify playlist shuffle go from August Burns Red, to Adele. That one was interesting. The main genre I listen to is alternative rock and metal, but I have a variety of everything from rap, to jazz, to metal, to r&b on my playlist.

Do you play any instruments?
    I used to play guitar, I was the lead guitarist for a band for about a year. Once I quit though I just stopped playing and haven't played any instruments in several years.

6. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Q. Do you follow a specific religion, if any,
    or are interested in following?

7. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Hello Sir Clam!

- What is your favourite Pokémon?

- Do you play Nintendo games? If so, which ones?

- What do you think is your favourite game of all time so far?

- What is your favourite colour?

8. ClamEatsCurry

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    I don't. My family is widely Christian but I don't necessarily consider myself a Christian or follow the Bible. Nothing wrong with people who do, it's just not how I think. I don't discriminate on someone's religion.

1. I really love Squirtle and always have. Blastoise is an awesome evolution but because I don't play the Pokémon games themselves often, I pick Squirtle based off looks primarily.

2. I do, but not as often as I play other games. I love Animal Crossing: New Leaf a lot, and Smash is always great when I play it.

3. Halo 3 is my favorite game of all time. It was a great game but more so I made amazing friends over that game that I still talk to this day and there are just so many happy memories I associate with H3.

4. Teal is my favorite color! :D

9. Teddybear2345

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Q. What curries have you tried and what did you like/dislike about them?

10. Noctis

Noctis *this message has been removed*

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    What was the first job you ever had?

11. ClamEatsCurry

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    I didn't know there was more than one. XD I've had curry on chicken but that's it. It was okay, I didn't really like the taste much but I enjoyed the heat.
    Working for my dad's company doing general office busy work they needed done.

Noctis likes this.
  12. Teddybear2345

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Q. What is your greatest "known or unknown" fear atm?

13. ClamEatsCurry

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    I have an INCREDIBLY irrational fear of sharp objects, especially knives. Like no joke, plastic knives freak me out.

14. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    SO....this is the moment of truth.

DO YOU.......actually like clams?

15. Teddybear2345

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Oh I have the same problem. Dislike using knives a lot when cooking, or just looking at them, gives me the creeps.
    Q. Have you ever played diablo 3 and if so, which class/gender?

16. ClamEatsCurry

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    When they aren't eating me, yes.
    I haven't, but I hear wonderful things about it.

17. Teddybear2345

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Q. Ever play "spin the bottle" before?
    I know it is a kind of cheesy game, but it can be fun sometimes!

18. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Are you a random clam?

What's the immediate object to your left?

Opinions on vampires?

19. ClamEatsCurry

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    I haven't, by the time that game was even remotely relevant, I was what I would consider too old for it. Plus I was never a popular guy in like high/middle school so I never went to parties where that was primarily played.
    I am! The clam ate me, so I am now a clam as well.

My cell phone.

In Magic or in general? In Magic I play aggro religiously so I'm a big fan of them, and SOI printed quite a few good ones as well. Blood Artist is love, Blood Artist is life too. In general as a mythology they're okay, no opinion one way or the other really.

20. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    What personally makes you smile? Why so? What do you think makes you unique?

How would you define success?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.