1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Enchanted Rock

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LostSpirit, Jun 27, 2016.

1. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    The Enchanted Rock
    A Short Story
    by LostSpirit

Naomi Ramsbottom was thinking about Kevin Torrance again. Kevin was a mean author with moist moles and fragile legs.

Naomi walked over to the window and reflected on her wild surroundings. She had always loved deprived Chicago with its impossible, immense igloos. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel happy.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a mean figure of Kevin Torrance.

Naomi gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a stingy, selfish, wine drinker with handsome moles and ginger legs. Her friends saw her as a many, mighty muppet. Once, she had even helped a tart toddler recover from a flying accident.

But not even a stingy person who had once helped a tart toddler recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Kevin had in store today.

The sun shone like boating puppies, making Naomi anxious. Naomi grabbed an enchanted rock that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Naomi stepped outside and Kevin came closer, she could see the quaint glint in his eye.

Kevin gazed with the affection of 2640 special hissing humming birds. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a fight."

Naomi looked back, even more anxious and still fingering the enchanted rock. "Kevin, I shrunk the kids," she replied.

They looked at each other with shocked feelings, like two large, little lizards bopping at a very ruthless disco, which had R & B music playing in the background and two proud uncles running to the beat.

Naomi studied Kevin's moist moles and fragile legs. Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Naomi in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you Kevin."

Kevin looked delighted, his emotions raw like a blue, big blade.

Naomi could actually hear Kevin's emotions shatter into 887 pieces. Then the mean author hurried away into the distance.

Not even a glass of wine would calm Naomi's nerves tonight.

THE END

Plot generators are gr8. Love and fight me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,959.1
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    This story was amazing. I actually think there's some real potential in a world that judges people based solely on moles and legs. I must think on this more.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Thank you thank you. I clearly try very hard.

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    You lost me at 'The sun shone like boating puppies', because that was the only analogy in there that didn't make any sense. Other than that, I was able to follow it perfectly.