1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

[CLOSED] Rampage (pkmn Ranger rp) signups

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Megarai111, Jul 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    WARNING: CONTAINS MILD SUN & MOON SPOILERS

It's been 25 years since the Pokémon Pinchers and the Societea were defeated. Rand, the previous Pokémon Ranger of Oblivia, has retired and is now enjoying life with his wife Leanne in the Fiore region. Nema, their daughter, has been employed at the Ranger Union in Almia. The two rangers who were responsible for defeating the Pokémon Pinchers and the Societea have been promoted and have moved back to Almia as well.
    Five new Rangers have been appointed to the region. The still inexperienced young adults have moved into a cottage just outside of the Aqua Resort on Sophian Island.
    Just a few days into the job, reports about strange footprints showed up. Stones bore claw marks, the endless snow fields on Mount Sorbet showed a trail of footprints and roars could be heard during the night. Farms were destroyed, livestock was killed and people and Pokémon were abducted.
    Thus, a whole mystery showly began to unfold itself as the Rangers found out the Pokémon responsible for this terror was one they have never seen before: Solgaleo. Where did it come from, why is it on a rampage, is there a way to stop him?
    Everything seems to point to the upcoming eclipse. As the days went by, more and more damage was dealt to Mount Sorbet, where Solgaleo seemed to hide, and its surrounding area. Fear spread quickly all across the region.
    You are one of the five Rangers recently assigned to the Oblivia region. You've only recently graduated, but because all of you showed to much potential and because you five have been close friends ever since the beginning of your training, the Ranger Union decided to send you five instead of sending an experienced Ranger along.
    It's up to you to unravel the mystery behind Solgaleo's rampage. It won't be easy: you must not only conquer an angry Solgaleo, but you'll also have to deal with the highly fluctuating weather types on Mount Sorbet, thanks to Solgaleo upsetting Articuno, the mountain's guardian. You must hurry though, the eclipse is in seven days...

Hello and welcome to Rampage, a Pokémon Ranger roleplay hosted by me, [member="Megarai111"]! I've been wanting to do something with the Pokémon Ranger universe for a while. I was also feeling like starting up a roleplay, so I decided to combine the two, and thus, Rampage was born!

This will be a fairly small roleplay. Besides me, four other people will be able to join. It's first come first serve, so if you're interested, make sure to sign up fast!

The rules:
    • All LV rules apply.
    • Romance of any kind won't be allowed.
    • If you want to godmod, make sure to talk it over with the person whose character you want to godmod first!
    • Only OCs are allowed, no canon characters.
    • You roleplay as one of the Rangers, not as a Pokémon or a townsperson. Other than the four other rangers, no othet people will be allowed into the rp.
    • Everything will be PG-13 (safe to read for everyone 13 years and older).
    • This sign up thread will remain open until Wednesday July 27 or until four people have signed up. After that, it will close and won't open up again unless people decide to drop out of the roleplay. The roleplay thread itself will be put up as soon as the signups have been closed.
    • To prove that you've read the rules, add "Solgaleo, here I come!" to your post. Otherwise, you will not be admitted.
    Character sheet:
    Note: all characters will be wearing the same Ranger outfit as the Rangers from Guardian Signs. We are Rangers after all!
    Name (full) :
    Used name:
    Age (between 16 and 21, the Rangers are young and inexperienced) :
    Hair color:
    Eye color:
    Skin color:
    Build:
    Description of their characteristics:
    Partner Pokémon (must be a non-evolved Pokémon, no Legendary/Mythical Pokémon, starters are allowed. The Pokémon is allowed to evolve during the story) :
    Theme song:
    Other:

Here's my character's description:
    Name (full) : Sigma Maria Johannes Eberhart
    Used name: Sigma
    Height: 180 cm
    Hair color: black
    Eye color: very dark blue
    Skin color: slightly tanned
    Build: sturdy, broad-shouldered
    Description of their characteristics: Sigma is a serious person who rarely smiles. He prefers to think before he acts. He'll only relax as soon as he's alone with people he trusts, like the other Rangers who were sent with him to Oblivia, his trusted friends. When other people are around, he'll revert back to his usual, stoic self. He prefers to be outdoor in nature. Climbing mountains has been his hobby ever since he was a child. He can handle cold weather fairly well, but he prefers to stay inside when it's hot.
    Partner Pokémon: Rufflet
    Theme song: (will be added later)
    Other: Sigma likes plums. A lot. Don't ever steal his plums. It will cost you.

In case you have any questions, feel free to ask them!
    I hope you decide to sign up! :D

Megarai111

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    @[member="Megarai111"]
    Name (full) : Saria Luna Boyden
    Used name: Sia
    Age (between 16 and 21, the Rangers are young and inexperienced) : 19
    Height: 5'5'
    Hair color: Dirty Blonde
    Eye color: Light purple
    Skin color: Fair
    Build: Slender, lightly muscled like a runner
    Description of their characteristics: She is a tough girl that looks to see the positive in things. She trusts easily, but after you have crossed her, she will be wary of making the same mistake twice. She is an outdoorsy person, loving to walk in the forest and on patrol. She is very outgoing and likes to talk. However, she is smart enough to know when to keep her mouth shut. She dislikes really hot weather.
    Partner Pokémon (must be a non-evolved Pokémon, no Legendary/Mythical Pokémon, starters are allowed. The Pokémon is allowed to evolve during the story) : Vulpix
    Theme song: Hope in Front of me - Danny Gokey
    Other: She uses a yellow hairband to keep her hair out of her face and like peaches. Really like peaches.
    “Solgaleo, here I come!â€

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Megarai111 likes this.
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,086.6
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Name (full) : Alastor Fisher
    Used name: Al, Alastor
    Height: 193cm
    Hair color: Dark Brown
    Eye color: Brown
    Skin color: Tanned
    Build: Lean, slightly muscular
    Description of their characteristics: Alastor is cool, collected and laid back. He sleeps a lot generally at any given chance sometimes at inappropriate times and as a result of that often have a tired expression on his face. Not a talkative person Alastor generally doesn't talk unless he has to like when people address him or he sees a need to speak up.
    Partner Pokémon: Totodile
    Other: He loves dismantling and repairing machinery
    Theme song:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7t_BjXid-w

Solgaleo, here I come!

Megarai111 likes this.
  4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Name (full) : Kat D'finidodge
    Used name: Kat
    Height: 5'1"
    Hair color: Sandy Brown
    Eye color: Blue
    Skin color: White
    Build: Slender, mix of hourglass and pear shape
    Description of their characteristics: Kat is just trying to make everyone happy, but she is quiet at the same time as can completely have a conversation about nothing important or to no one else. She works best using equpitment and Pokémon to aid her in what she lacks in. Quick to judge and sum up a situation often under estimating it or over thinking the little things. Can be a bit of a loud mouth in an important situation and when she is scared.
    Partner Pokémon: Eevee
    Theme song:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LT600uTJHg
    Other: http://toyhou.se/335092.kat/gallery (usually a trainer but this would be her)
    Solgaleo, here I come!

Megarai111 likes this.
  5. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Name (full) : Kyle Connor
    Used name: Kyle
    Age (between 16 and 21, the Rangers are young and inexperienced) : 18
    Height: 5'6"
    Hair color: Dark brown
    Eye color:Black
    Skin color:pale
    Build: Muscular
    Description of their characteristics: A carefree person who always smiles irrespective of situation he is in. He never thinks before doing anything. He is a person who will risk his life but will never betray. He is still a novice but he tries to learn and improve skills
    Partner Pokémon (must be a non-evolved Pokémon, no Legendary/Mythical Pokémon, starters are allowed. The Pokémon is allowed to evolve during the story) : Mudkip
    Theme song:(I'll enter this later on)

Solgaleo, here I come!

Megarai111 likes this.
  6. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    @[member="AzurAurora"] @[member="Karzarill"] @[member="Cadbberry"] @[member="Pokémist"]

Alright, all four of you are in, and that means my roleplay is ready to get started! \o/

I've locked this topic now, I'll unlock it again as soon as someone drops out and we need a new member.

I'll create the roleplay topic later today!

Morgaine, Pokémist and Cadbberry like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.