1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Chain Monolocke! Alpha Sapphire!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by pokedragonS8, Apr 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pokedragonS8

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Hello everyone! In the past, I've done many Nuzlockes, but haven't shared any.
    This time I will, but this will be special. I found it on another forum, and found it interesting.

Rules!
    • When a Pokémon faints it is classed as a death, and the Pokémon has to then be released or put in a PC box exclusively for 'dead' Pokémon.
    • You can only catch the first Pokémon you encounter that is a type you are able to catch in any area throughout the game.
    • Each capture must be nicknamed, to create an emotional bond between trainer, and Pokémon.
    • You can only capture Pokémon with types that are the same as ones in your team (Monotype). Dual type Pokémon add types to your arsenal, allowing you to capture more types (Chain).
    Bonus Rules!
    (Rules I added myself)
    • Dupes Claus. If your first encounter in a route is a Pokémon you've caught before, you can ignore it and try to instead catch the second Pokémon you encounter.
    • Pokémon must have partners. Gender doesn't matter. If one dies in battle, the partner must avenge them by continuing the fight. Either by winning or dying. Partners can only ever fight in double battles with each other. Triple battles/Rotation battles must have at least one pair, while the third Pokémon is optional.
      (Stolen from Wedlocke).
    • All Pokémon in the team must do a contest at some point or other, to show off to their partner. (This one is for fun.)
    I think that's all.
    I'll start as soon as I can!
    Most likely, I'll be writing this as a little story, or something. :)
    If you have questions, just ask! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    good luck! and may the hax be with you!

xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pokedragonS8

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Okay! So before we begin, here's what the trainers gonna look like.
    [​IMG]
    Pretty much, It's me. I hope you guys don't mind. I'm not the best writer in the world, so creating a whole new character just for a Nuzlocke would be too much for me. Plus, I know myself quite well.
    And don't worry about shipping, I'm going solo! :D
    I'm sure I had something else to say, but I can't remember it now.
    Anyways, here we go!
    Chapter 1
    A new buddy
    The journey towards our new home was long and bumpy, and that caused a bit of an ache in my back. I'll never understand the reason why I must sit here with all the furniture, when I could be sitting at the front, examining the place. Eventually though, the van slows, and the doors to freedom were opened. I spent not even a single second more trapped inside, rushing outside to greet the welcoming air. And my mom.
    Inside, a couple of Machoke were busily helping out. After they were done, I headed upstairs, and looked around. All of my stuff seemed to be fine, except from a clock I had never seen before. Dad said he was gonna get me something, this must be it! I love dad, he's pretty awesome. I set the time on the clock, and headed back down stairs. Mom was watching tv, and for a moment, dad was on it. I smiled, and left the house. I think I should say hi to the neighbours. Normally, I wouldn't do that, but since It's such a small town, I'll be needing some sort of friend. Other than my mom.
    One of the most noticable things in town is the lab. I kinda don't care about Science, so instead I entered the house next to me, knocking beforehand, of course. A woman was sitting in a chair, but when she noticed me, she quickly got up and came over.
    "Oh, are you our new neighbor? Oh ho! I have a son who would love to meet you. He's just upstairs!" She then went back to her chair, sipping some sort of drink. From the smell, I guess coffee. I decided to greet this son of hers, what else can I do?
    When I entered, he noticed me straight away.
    "Some Pokeballs, antidotes, and what el- Eh? What, who are you? No wait, don't tell me. Hmmm... Poke', right?"
    I nod. I wonder how he knows that.
    "So you're the new kid, and a girl. My dad, uh, Professor Birch, said you were a kid of a Gym Leader, so I thought you would be a dude." He awkwardly rubbed his neck. I know if my mom met him, she would be raging and calling him a sexist prick. I honestly don't care.
    "Well, that doesn't matter, I'd still like to be friends with you, OK? Oh hey, I just noticed... You don't have a Pokémon! I would love to get you one, but I've gotta help my dad first. Maybe I could get one for you later? Alright, bye Poke'!" And with that, he left. I think that may of been the longest conversation I ever had with anyone, and I didn't say a thing. Haha. I don't even know his name.
    When I was outside again, I heard screaming, and checked it out. Funnily enough, this man was being chased by a Poochyena. Hey, he looks like a professor, is he that kids dad? I thought he said he was gonna help him? Why that lying little...!
    "Halloo! You, right there! Help me out please! I have some Pokémon in my bag!" The man was now cowering at the edge of some grass. If I do this, will I get to keep it?
    I grab a random Pokéball and throw it. Out came a blue Pokémon, Mudkip, I believe. I'll admit, I'm not the biggest fan of Mudkips. Especially because of that a certain meme.
    During the battle, I learned that it had Tackle, Growl and Water Gun. Using the most powerful move it had, the Poocyena went down in two hits. I guess it isn't that bad. I stared at the fallen dog. It... Wasn't moving. Disturbing.
    "Thank you! I was just observing some Pokémon, when boom! That came out of nowhere and attacked me! Hm, oh! You are Norman's girl, aren't you? Poke'! You look so grown up now! Oh, but first, come along to my lab, we'll continue chatting there!" He chuckled then jogged back to the lab. I don't know this guy, yet from what he's saying, he knew me at one point. I should ask my parents about this.
    Just like he said, we continued the 'coversation'.
    "Ah, your father has told me many things, even about how you lack a Pokémon! Well from the looks of things, it seems that you are a Water type trainer!"
    Wait...What?
    He spotted my confused expression and explained.
    "Well as it turns out, people also have types, like Pokémon! It took us years to figure this out, and when we did, it was surprising! Since you are a Water type, you can use Water Pokémon, but if you tried using something like a Fire Pokémon, I'm afraid it wouldn't listen.
    But recently, we discovered something incredible! If you were to catch a Pokémon that was a dual type, like Water/Grass, you would now become a Water/Grass trainer! If you then caught something like a Grass/Poison Pokémon, then you would be a Water/Grass/Poison trainer!"
    I wore a blank expression on my face. I had no idea what any of this meant.
    "Yeah, we don't get it either. But hey! I know! You could help! Just take that Pokémon you used, and catch some Pokémon. My son, Brendan, can teach you how! He should be on route 103! Bye!" He chuckled, and led me outside.
    I guess his kid wasn't lying. Oops.
    I gave Mudkip a name. Chompz.
    Chompz the Mudkip.
    End of Chapter 1

It was getting a bit long, so I ended it there. Not to worry, though! Next time I'm sure I'll get more Pokemons!

Team
    [​IMG]Chompz Mudkip Lv. 5 Ability: Torrent. Nature: Lonely, Mischievous. Male
    Boxed
    Lol none.
    Dead
    Lol none.
    Thanks! ^_^

4. pokedragonS8

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Chapter 2
    Meeting Dad and an intruder
    I made my way to route 103, battling any Pokémon in the way. It was strange, all of them appeared so hostile, more than they would usually do. It was like if I tried to catch them, they would just murder me, or something. Is this what he meant by 'wouldn't listen'?
    I guess it wasn't all bad, since I can tell that Chompz is getting stronger already.
    Soon enough, the kid, Brendan, was in my sights.
    "...So this one is from here, and this one i- Eh? Oh, Poke'! Hey, you got a Pokémon, from dad? Alright then, let's battle! My dad probably sent you so I could teach you, yeah?"
    He grabs a Pokéball and throws it, releasing a Treecko.
    Looks like I have no choice, I sent out Chompz and commanded my first attack. Since Treecko is grass, I made Chompz use Tackle instead. In just two hits, his Pokémon fell. Luckily not very injured, like that Poochyena.
    "Eh... Huh. You're not too shabby, Poke'. Anyways, awesome battle! Come back down to the lab, and I'll teach you about catching, okay?" He sprinted off, jumping down various cliffs. I followed suit.
    Brendan got there before me, and I arrived soon after. His dad began to speak.
    "I heard what happened, to beat my son on first time... Then It's decided! I'll give you a Pokédex, so you can record information about the Pokémon you catch! Brendan, please teach her how to catch Pokémon!"
    After a boring 'lesson' about catching Pokémon, I was given some Pokeballs. I said my goodbye's to mom, and headed off. My journey was now begining, to catch Pokémon, and figure out what the heck is happening. I knew I wouldn't find any Water Pokémon on route 101, so instead I headed off to 103. With all the battling, Chompz learned Mud-Slap. Eventually, I found what I was looking for. Wingull. I ordered a Water Pulse attack, as I knew the others would kill it. The first Pokéball thrown failed, but the second one succeded. Wingull was now mine. I discovered it was female, and called her Wingblade.
    Something else happened though. Chompz made good friends with her, right off the bat! I don't understand how, they just met. Either way, I healed them both at the Pokecenter and went through route 102. With Wingblade on the team, I could now catch Flying types. Sweet. I wonder if I can find any of those types?
    I found various Pokémon and trainers, using Chompz, I brought them all down. I'm starting to think I'm a natural at this, or Chompz is just one hell of a Pokémon. I also used Chompz to help train Wingblade a bit. After all, she was still quite weak. Along with Growl and Water Gun, she learned Supersonic. Awesome.
    I noticed rustling in some patch of grass, and sneaked up on it. A Lotad jumped out, and with Chompz and Wingblade, we were able to catch it.
    ...Wait, we? Nevermind!
    I called her Clover, and already I could see that she was stronger than Wingblade. She's also part grass, so that added Grass to my catchables list.
    I met up with Brendan, and he told me that we were close to Petalburg City.
    I would hardly call this a city. Brendan went off elsewhere, while I explored. After all, I've never been here before.
    I spotted my dad talking to a minor, apparently they had just battled. After speaking, he saw me, and invited me inside.
    "I'm surprised you made it here alone, Poke'. But looking again, I can see that you are creating a powerful team. Looks like you're gonna become just like dad, huh? Can't wait to see that!"
    I smiled, dad and I have always been close. Just then, some kid came in, ruining things.
    "Uhm... Excuse me, sir... Uhm... I'd like to get a Pokémon, please..." He nervously spoke. To be honest, he was pretty adorable. But that doesn't change that he came in here!
    "You are Wally, right?" Dad asked, unlike me, he's more welcome to intruders.
    "Yeah, I'm supposed to go and uhm... Stay with my relatives for a while, I thought I would get lonely by myself, So I wanted to bring a Pokémon along. But since I don't have one, uhm..." He trailed off.
    "Mmm hmm, I see. Poke'!" He turned to me.
    "You heard that, right? I'd like you to go with Wally, so he can catch a Pokémon."
    What!
    "Wally, here. I'll lend you one of my own Pokémon for now." He gave the kid his Pokémon, and some Pokeballs to catch with. The kid stuttered a thanks, spoke to me, and left.
    Why must I help this kid?
    Outside of the city, Wally engaged in a battle, with me watching at the side. The Pokémon he was using was refusing to listen much. Looks like Wally isn't a normal trainer. Eventually, the Pokémon listened, only because it was getting annoyed itself. Wally then threw a Pokéball, and caught the opposite Pokémon. A Ralts.
    I wonder if he knows much about the whole weird type thing?
    He thanked me and we headed back into the Gym. He was pretty ecstatic about it.
    Dad and him started a conversation, that I decided to ignore. When will that kid leave?
    He said something to me and left.
    "I noticed you weren't listening there, Poke'. Well I can gladly say that Wally is a Psychic trainer, I've never seen many of them myself, so he's worth looking out for. Now then! If you want to become strong, then head for Rustboro City. You will find a Rock Gym leader there, challenge her, and then challenge the other leaders! One day, you will battle me too, but only when you're stronger." He told me.
    I nodded, and we hugged a goodbye, I then left.
    Rock type, huh? With my Water Pokémon, that shouldn't be a problem! Maybe I might find a Water/Rock type.
    Interesting... Well then, here I come, Rustboro City!
    End of Chapter 2

Sorry if it seems rushed, but hey! Two more Pokémon, and two more types!

Team
    [​IMG]Chompz Mudkip Lv. 11 Ability: Torrent. Nature: Lonely, Mischievous. Male.
    [​IMG] Wingblade Wingull Lv. 5 Ability: Keen Eye. Nature: Adamant, Highly curious. Female.
    [​IMG] Clover Lotad Lv. 5 Ability: Swift Swim. Nature: Lonely, Loves to eat. Female.
    Boxed
    Lol none.
    Dead
    Lol none.

5. VetleIce

VetleIce School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I like your writing! I've been enjoying this locke so far! Good luck!

6. pokedragonS8

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Chapter 3
    Pirates and Gyms
    In route 104, I focused on training my Pokémon. Having Water type Pokémon is good, but who knows how strong this Gym leader is? I battled some more trainers, and afterwards entered the forest. The first Pokémon I encountered was a Shroomish, a grass type! After Chompz hit it twice with Water Pulse, I caught it first Pokéball. I gave her the name Fists, as her evolution is a dual type of Grass/Fighting. Honestly, I can't wait. Things are shaping very nicely.
    Clover became friends with Fists, seriously, what's up with these Pokémon making friends right off the bat?
    I came across a man, who I first thought was a trainer, only to discover that he was searching for something.
    "Hello there, have you seen any Shroomish? I love that Pokémon."
    I was just about to show him Fists, when some weird pirate came running over.
    "I was just gonna ambush you, but no! You just had to waste time in this stupid forest. I got tired of waiting, so now I'm here! Devon Researcher, hand over those papers!" He was about to lunge out, when the Shroomish man cowered behind me.
    "Ayiii! You're a Pokémon trainer, aren't you? Please help me!" He cried.
    The pirate scoffed.
    "What, you gonna protect him? I don't care if you be a kid, anyone who messes with Team Aqua, get washed out!"
    He chucked a Pokéball out, which released a Poochyena.
    I sighed, and sent out Chompz. The battle was fairly quick, as the opponent wasted turns on boosting up attack, while Chompz hit it with Water Pulse. With just two attacks, the Pokémon went down. That lame excuse of a pirate only had one Pokémon, pathetic.
    "What! Grrr... The nerve of you, I'll let you live for today, but next time you won't be so lucky!" He ran of, yelling all the while.
    "Whew, so close. Thanks to you, he didn't steal these papers. As a thanks, I'll give you this!" The Shroomish man handed me a strange looking device.
    "The Exp. Share is a high-tech device, developing it took everything I got! By switching it on, battle experience will be shared by all party Pokémon! Now, I've got to get back to Rustboro City, that guy said his Team was looking for something! Bye!" He rushed off.
    Exp. Share, huh? I heard it used to be a held item, but recent developers have modified it. I believe it will come in handy.
    I battled some random, annoying trainers, then quickly left the forest. I ended up in a battle against some twins, which resulted in Chompz near death. Fortunetly, Wingblade gave up her turn so I could heal him. This allowed him to bring the remaining Pokémon down. Chompz and Wingblade bonded more through this, which makes sense. I mean without her, he would probably be dead.
    I arrived in the City, spotting Brendan, but ignoring him, despite his constant yelling. I healed my Pokémon, and looked for the gym. I found it and debated if I should challenge it now, or train more. My curiosity got the better of me however, and I entered the buliding. After navigating my way through the Gym well enough to avoid more annoying trainers, I came face to face with the leader.
    "Just as I expected, I knew you would get this far. Now, would you kindly demonstrate how you battle with your Pokémon?"
    She threw out her Pokéball, releasing Geodude. It was strong looking, and I started to regret my decision of coming in too early. Chompz used Water Pulse, but instead of it fainting, it endured the hit. I think it has Sturdy! It used Rock Tomb, hitting Chompz pretty hard. The leader tried to heal her Geodude with a potion, but Chompz brought it down.
    Nosepass was sent out, and immediatly hit Chompz with Rock Tomb. Chompz retaliated with Water Pulse, and was hit with a less powerful attack, tackle. Should I heal him, or should I risk him? My desicion was made, and ordered a final attack: Water Pulse! The Nosepass fell to the ground, defeated. The battle was quick, but dangerous. Fortunetly, we had won.
    I said we again.
    "So, I lost. It seems I have more to learn." The leader sighed, but smiled. She handed me a badge, the Pokémon League Stone Badge. It was really shiny, for a Gym about rocks.
    "That badge allows the use of cut outside battle, and please take this, too. Not only does it inflict damage with rocks, it also lowers the targets Speed." She handed me a TM called Rock Tomb. I'm unsure how I'm supposed to use it, since I don't have any Rock types. Yet.
    We say our farewells, and I promptly leave the Gym.
    "Move it, out of the way! Move it!" I sped round, and saw the Pirate guy running away with some sort of case. Damn it, what did he do?
    "Waaaait! Please, don't take that!" I heard the Shroomish man yelling. He chased after him, and I followed.
    I soon caught up with him, and he came to a halt.
    "Oh, It's you! You're that amazing trainer who helped me back in the forest!" He spoke quickly, even though he's been running.
    Please, don't call me things like that. I get nervous.
    "Help me once more, please! That case had some very important parts in it, I need to get them back! If I don't, ahhh!" He started panicking.
    Sighing, I decided to go find that pirate. I hate it when people panic, it gives me a headache. Plus, he might give me another reward. Sweet! From reading the signs, I was heading into route 116. Well, that escalated quickly. I battled some annoying trainers and Pokémon, and was about to enter the cave that the pirate ran in, when an elder man stopped me.
    "Oh, what to do? Peeko and I were just on a walk, when this odd looking thug attacked us! And then that scoundrel kidnapped my darling Peeko! Oh Peeko, where are youuuuu!" He cried. Was this his way of asking me to help? Well wither way, I was already going after the pirate.
    I ignored the mans further crying, and entered the cave.
    Oh no, I hate caves. It wasn't long until I found the pirate.
    Who do you think you are, robbing people and stealing Pokémon?
    Come on, prove to me just how much of a pirate you truly are!
    End of Chapter 3
    I've got a headache now, haha. Hey look, two updates today! :D
    I wanted to catch Taillow, but couldn't find any.

When drawing Fists I was listening to some creepy music. I am now worried. XD

Team
    [​IMG]Chompz Mudkip Lv. 15 Ability: Torrent. Nature: Lonely, Mischievous. Male.

[​IMG] Wingblade Wingull Lv. 9 Ability: Keen Eye. Nature: Adamant, Highly curious. Female.

[​IMG] Clover Lotad Lv. 10 Ability: Swift Swim. Nature: Lonely, Loves to eat. Female.

[​IMG] Fists Shroomish Lv. 10 Ability: Effect Spore. Nature: Mild, Hates to lose. Female.

Boxed
    Lol none.

Dead
    Lol none.

Bonus
    [​IMG]

It's just a sketch right now! :)
    I decided to do a thing: Everytime a Pokémon is added or removed from the party, this image will update. If anyone dies, they will appear like ghosts.

When the Nuzlocke is over, I'll properly draw the final team.

Thanks! :)

7. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    THE LOTAD RETURNS TO HAUNT ANOTHER LOKE...

I'm getting into this now! I can't wait for the next update!

8. pokedragonS8

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Chapter 4
    Evolution Crisis
    That pirate notice me, too.
    "What, you want some? Come on then!" He backed up a bit, was he nervous?
    I stepped closer, I could see a Wingull behind him, who I'm guessing is Peeko.
    Suddenly, the pirate yelled.
    "Agh! This hotstage Pokémon is worthless, and this tunnel goes no where! You! You had to come along, didn't you?"
    He threw out a Pokéball in rage, the same Poochyena from before being sent out. It was...Stronger. But so was Chompz.
    Chompz brought it down in two hits, like usual.
    "This isn't right, the boss said this would be easy. I just had to steal some things, that's all. Tch! Fine, have 'em back! I don't care!" He ran out crying.
    After a few moments, the elder man from before came along.
    "Peeko! Am I glad to see you safe! My Peeko owns her life, thanks to you, lass! They call me Mr. Briney, and you are?"
    I promptly show him my Id. I've been silent all this time, why talk now?
    "...Ah, Poke'! Then I thank you, Poke'! If I can ever do anything for you, don't you hesitate to tell me. I live off at a cottage near the forest, should you need me. Come, Peeko! Time to go home!" Peeko cheeped, and the pair left to go home.
    And then Chompz started glowing. Why was he glowing, was he dying? The glow grew bigger and bigger, and then poof! Chompz was different.
    "...Chompz?" I whisper. So much for not speaking.
    "Chomp! Pz pz!" He replied, it was still him. It was then I realised that was an evolution. I had heard of them before, but never actually seen one. Huh.
    Anyways, he looked better now, sort of. He gained a few, but hey, nothing some training can't solve! Oh, and he's now part Ground type. Sweet!
    I beamed him back into his Pokéball and left the cave. I soon found the Shroomish man from before.​
    "Oh, how did it go? Did you get the case back? You did! The parts are back! You really are amazing! I know, as a thanks I'll give you a Great ball!" He gave me said Pokéball. What am I supposed to do with this? Lame. Give me a Masterball, then I'll be happy!
    "Oh yes, young lady, please come with me!" I followed him into a tall looking building, it would be funny if he was gonna show me a Shroomish collection, but instead, he rambled on about some stuff I don't care about. He walked off, then came back again.
    I should start listening more.
    "Our president would like to see you." He then led me towards a man sitting down behind a desk. So many men, It's starting to look like a reverse harem anime. The man said he was the president of the Devon thing, rambled on about delivering a letter, and updated my Pokenav thing with a new app. Oh, did I forget to mention that before? So sorry, I didn't think it was important. I left the building, he said something about Briney. Luckily I just got on his good side, so I could ask him to take me to the place to deliver this letter.
    So much story right now, not enough Pokémon.
    Once again Brendan tried to talk to me, and I ignored him. I am a strong independant woman, who don't need no rival!
    Ahem.
    I arrived at the cottage mentioned before and entered, asked the guy for a lift on his boat, and set off. All the while ignoring that some elder man is chasing a Wingull around the room.
    I was dropped off at Dewford and searched for the guy to deliver this too. Unfortunetly, I couldn't find him. I came across the Gym, and entered. The last one was pretty easy, I think we can handle it. Fighting type. Damn it!
    I battled and beat all the trainers inside, yet despite that, I still didn't think we were ready. I left to go do some more training, before I would face the leader. I knew that Wingblade would probably deal with this Gym better than Chompz, due to being part Flying, so I focused training her.
    I came across a Zubat, and decided that because of It's typing, would be helpful in the gym. I used Wingblade to help me catch it, as I thought Chompz was too strong. Two hits later, It's health was down, and out came my Pokéball. I called him Batsy, and continued training.
    End of Chapter 4
    -
    Bonus 1
    Pokémon Aime
    Training was taking a while, and I could tell that they were getting tired. I checked out one of the apps, Pokémon Aime. Apparently, by using this, you get transported to someplace where you can just chill and have fun. Perhaps the team would like that.
    Pressing the buttons on the Pokenav, the world changes around me. Suddenly, I'm in a place with lush grass, and booming rainbows. It's not bad, but I prefer darker places.
    I send out my team, and we learn a lot about the place. We played a few games, the favorite being the ball bouncing one. We recieved rewards for playing these games, cakes for Pokémon. Oh, I don't get a cake?
    Chompz eats in three quick bites, and threw anything remaining right at me! The cheeky thing, yet I couldn't help but... Laugh. Heheheh, but I still scolded him!
    Wingblade ate slower, more interested in how the others ate their cakes. I could hear her squawking with laughter when I was hit with food before.
    Clover ate at a normal speed, and ate more than anyone else. She was focused on herself, and ignored everything going on.
    Fists loved the chocolate one the most, and happily hummed as she ate. I saw her smiling a lot when she looked over.
    Batsy may be new, but I've never seen anyone eat as fast as him! It was difficult feeding him, since he wouldn't stop flapping!
    Petting them was also fun.
    Chompz liked having his cheeks rubbed, he would jump up with glee every time I touched them.
    Wingblade would sing whenever I petted her head, but don't touch her wings, she hates that.
    Clover liked it when her lilly pad was gently stroked, purring softly.
    Fists liked having her bottom frills touched, oddly enough. Touching her top ones however, just cause her discomfort.
    Batsy would slow down a bit, I think he liked his ears stroked. Maybe. I can't really tell. Even though he flaps a lot, he doesn't really say much.
    We all fell asleep for a while, I believe, and when we woke up, it was time to go.
    It was fun, to be honest. Maybe we'll do this again.
    After all, I know my team better now.
    End of bonus
    This one is shorter, since were at the part of the game that I don't like.
    I added a bonus thing, to try and add some bonding and stuff.
    Team

[​IMG]Chompz Marshtomp Lv. 17 Ability: Torrent. Nature: Lonely, Mischievous. Male.
    [​IMG] Wingblade Wingull Lv. 12 Ability: Keen Eye. Nature: Adamant, Highly curious. Female.

[​IMG] Clover Lotad Lv. 13 Ability: Swift Swim. Nature: Lonely, Loves to eat. Female.

[​IMG] Fists Shroomish Lv. 13 Ability: Effect Spore. Nature: Mild, Hates to lose. Female.

[​IMG] Batsy Zubat Lv. 10 Ability: Inner Focus. Nature: Calm, Sturdy body. Male

Boxed
    Lol none.

Dead
    Lol none.

Bonus
    [​IMG]

Second team image!

LOTAD NO! ;_;

Yay! :)
    Here you go! :D

9. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Aww. This is a really cute challenge. I really like how you're drawing your party members! I'm really looking forward to more updates! Good luck!

10. pokedragonS8

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Chapter 5
    Meeting an idol
    It was during training that a second evolutuion happened.
    She glowed bright, her form changing, growing taller, and more human like. The glow faded off, and now she was in a new, more powerful form. She was no longer a Lotad.
    Clover was now a Lombre.
    I petted her fondly, pleased with how strong she has now become.
    Training continued for a while longer, before I decided it was time.
    Inside the gym, I stood face to face with the leader.
    "I'm Brawly, Gym Leader of Dewford! With waves and outskirts of caves, and equipment in this gym, I've trained to become strong. So, wanna challenge me? Let's see what you're made of!"
    He tossed out a Pokéball, showing out a strong Machop. I in return, let out Wingblade. She was faster, use Wing Attack. Meanwhile, Machop used leer, and I could tell that Wingblade's defense was down. Still, her repeated attack finished it off. Next was Makuhita, and judging from looks, it was as strong as Wingblade, but she had the type advantage.
    Wing Attack was used, Makuhita was nearly down. It responded with Knock off, nearly causing Wingblade to fall. She was faster than it, and attacked once more. It fell to the ground, nearly dead, but unable to continue fighting. The battle was over, and the winners were obvious.
    "Whoa, that was a bigger splash than expected! Okay, you got me!" He handed me the Knuckle Badge, even though it looked nothing like one.
    "Y'know, you should take this, too. It will help with bulking up your Pokemons muscle!" He handed me Bulk Up, another TM I would probably never use. I was about to say farewell, when he said something interesting.
    "You been to Granite Cave yet? One of my mates is hanging out there, you should talk to him, he's pretty cool!" He laughed. I wonder, could this person be the one I need to deliver to? Saying goodbye, I left and returned to the cave that Batsy was from.
    I searched throughout the cave, eventually discovering an opening that led to a large opening. I hadn't seen anything like this before, various ancient markings scattered the walls, telling a story I wouldn't understand. A man was stood staring at these markings, and I wondered if this was him.
    "Mh-hmm. So in an ancient world, their primal forms held this much power? Super-ancient Pokémon, such terrible strength. It seems different from Mega Evolution. Hmm... My questions won't be answered today." He appeared curious about the story himself. I decided to get closer.
    "Hm?" He spun around, aware of my presence. "You are...?"
    I showed him my Id, just like I did to the elder man from before. I forgot his name already.
    "Ah, I see. A pleasure, Poke'. My apologies, I am Steven. I'm interested in rarities, so I travel here and there. Today, my journey brought me here... And you?" I just met him, and already I know more about him than my own mother. I handed him the letter, figuring this was the guy I was supposed to deliver to.
    "Oh, a letter for me? Why, thank you. It must have been troubling to find me, I suppose I must repay you in some way. Let me see... Ah. I shall give you this, Steel Wing. A favorite of mine, and powerful indeed. Please accept it." He handed me the TM, and turned towards the wall again.
    "If you don't mind me asking... Do you feel anything in particular when you gaze upon this wall? A primal world, lost thousands of years ago. Legendary Pokémon of unknown powers becoming humanity's greatest threat. All that terror is clear in this artwork..."
    I was about to respond, before he continued. Kinda rude, but then again, I don't like talking much.
    "...Yes. But not all power is terrible. The Pokémon you hold are quite capable as well. Looking at you together, I can see that you have what it takes to become Champion. If training continues, that is. Good luck to you, I must be going now." He left, not looking back. How would he know anything about my Pokémon? He's never seen them, not even Chompz!
    I was a little freaked out, and this cave was causing me nerves. I left as soon as possible. I spoke with the elder man, who I now remembered as Briney. He told me that I was given something else to do. I guess I was okay with it, but what about my original goal? To figure out the weird type thing? I mean, I guess I've got a lot of types now. Water, Ground, Flying, Grass and Poison. Soon, I would even have Fighting!
    ...I guess I could do this too, right?
    We set sail for Slateport, I stepped of the boat and breathed in. It was lovely here! I explored the place first, in the market, I found an a strange looking stone. I hear they are used in Mega Evolution, I would love to try that as well! I bought a few things, which included a Luck Incense that I gave to Chompz. I came across a Contest Hall, and I squealed. When I was younger, I adored watching Pokémon compete in the contests. I knew nearly everything about contests, and wanted to enter Chompz. But I knew that a pass was needed, so I would have to find someone to give me one.
    I continued on my way to deliver these parts. I found the place, Sterns Shipyard, and entered. The guy inside asked me to deliver it to the captain instead, who was in a museum. I sighed, this was starting to drag.
    I payed the fee for the museum, and searched for him inside. Pirates were everywhere, bit non of them seemed hostile, so I ignored them. I found the guy, staring at a model of a ship.
    "Yes? If you are searching for Stern, that would be me." He spoke.
    I handed him the parts, glad to be rid of them.
    "Ah, the parts I ordered from Mr. Stone. Thank you for bringing me them all this way, now the expedition can be prepared at last!" He smiled.
    Just then, a pair of pirates showed up. I knew they were up to something!
    "Heheheh, hold on a moment! We'll be taking those!" One of them cackled. I don't care which one.
    "Wh-what? Who are are you people!" Stern yelled, clearly not liking the two.
    One of them neared, and I stepped forward, ready to fight.
    "We're Team Aqua! Our boss be wanting those parts, so shut it and hand them over!"
    He released a Carvanha from his Pokéball, it was fierce looking. I proceeded to send out Chompz, who Tackled the opponent. It's Rough Skin injured him, and used Focus energy. Chompz Tackled once again, being hurt once more by the Rough Skin. The Carvanha went down, but it wasn't over yet.
    The other pirate pushed him away, throwing out his own Pokéball. A Zubat soared into the air, flapping like crazy. Tackle was the best option for Chompz. The Zubat used Wing Attack, only causing a small amount of damage towards Chompz. He used Water Gun, and the bat fell. A Carvanha was now sent out, but Chompz would handle it. With one Tackle, the fish fainted. Of course, Chompz got hurt a bit more from Rough Skin, yet he toughened it out, like a boss.
    The two pirates panicked, and then froze. A very strong looking man came out of no where, coming to face me.
    "What do we have here? I came to see why it was taking so long, and I find some teen beating you? Heh! Such a hostile expression, for a little scamp. That tells me you ain't just another mindless brat. The name is Archie, these rough looking lot are members of my team, Team Aqua. So tell me, girlie... Do you know that everything alive in this world depends on the sea for living?" He questioned.
    I just stared at him, I've never seen anyone quite like him before. He was intriguing, however if he's the one in charge of this crew of his, then he's clearly a threat.
    "That's right. The sea is an irreplaceable treasure for everyone on this planet. But because of out selfishness, humanity ruins the great ocean, destroying this source of life. Day after day, we're destroying out most precious resource! Humans will get what's coming, but what about the Pokémon? The Pokémon will have nowhere, destroying their homes and way of life. Our actions cause the suffering of innocent Pokémon... And that is something I can't forgive! That's why I came up with this, see? From what we've done, I will return everything to its unspoiled beginnings!" He explained.
    ...Now things make sense, but how are these parts supposed to help him de-pollute the planet?
    "...Heh. It's not like me to talk so much. Nevermind, girlie... I'll withdraw for now and leave you be. But understand this: Get in my way again, and you'll end up in a lot of pain next time. Remember it!" He threatened, then turned towards the two pirates.
    "Lads, we be moving out!" The three of them marched out, and I assume the rest left too.
    I turned towards Stern, to see if he was okay.
    "Young lady... Ah, Poke', I believe? I've heard of you. That was a tense situation, Thank you for helping me so! Excuse me, I must be leaving now. Thank you again!" He hurried away.
    My goodness, am I poofed. Outside, I was drawn to something happening.
    "Hey, that's Lisia and Ali, doing a shoot over there." I heard a randomer say to someone.
    Lisia and Ali? Lisia and Ali?! Oh my Arceus! Oma oma oma! The are legendary at contests! I had to see them, right now! I followed closer.
    "Hiiiii, ev-er-y-bo-dy! Hee!" She giggled. Oh my Arceus, so cute, so perfect! Ahh!
    "Lisia here, me and my fabulous Ali, have come to Slateport City's Contest hall for a bit of fun!" She laughed, placing the most emphasis on the word fun.
    "Ali-li-li!" Ali singed, flying next to Lisia.
    "Well then, watch us today as we dive right in again today!" She jumped, everyone around her cheering and clapping.
    I myself was fangirling like crazy, what I would do to be as amazing as her...
    "Dazzling, dizzying, doldrums, defying! Lisia's...Miraculous...Contest Scouting!" She twilred around, and saluted. Many people in the crowd copying her same movements and words.
    "Start!"
    "Lissi! Scout me to be your next boyfriend!"
    "Lisia! Allliiiiii!"
    People cheered, I knew how this would go. She would chose who she thinks would be worthy to become a star!
    "All righty I'm gonna bring another fantastic trainer into the wild world on contesting! Eenie, meenie, miney..." She looked around, counting everyone, then spotted me. She came over and spoke.
    "You there, watching me with that loving expression of your face! Hi! Have you never joined a contest?" She questioned. I quickly shook my head, was she gonna choose me?! Oh my Arceus!
    "That's just what I wanted!" She grabbed my hand, and led me to the front of the crowd.
    "Let's get this show on the road! This is the trainer I'm gonna scout today! And her name is... Poke'! I can tell just by looking, that Poke' is a powerful trainer, with badges of her own already! Poke'! You can enjoy contests right here at the hall! Now, listen up! I don't just want to see strong Pokémon, I want you to bring out their brilliant side of them! So here you go! Take these!" She handed me a Contest Pass and Pokeblock Kit. Keeping the squealing inside was difficult, but I managed it anyways.
    "Poke's story begins today, yep! This chapter should be titled... 'A Sudden Encounter! Miraculous Contest Scouting!' That's what I'd call it! Now, everybody out there watching... Expect great things from Poke', because I do! That's it for today's Lisia's Miraculous Contest Scouting! See you all next time!" She bid farewell, and along with Ali, entered the hall.
    The crowd cheered and clapped for a while longer, before finally disbanding. I think I got a bit carried away there, because I could tell that my Pokémon were snickering from inside their Pokeballs.
    ...Oh, is that how that Steven guy was able to tell their strength?
    Well, we'll sort that out later...
    ...Now I have so many things to do! Collecting badges, entering contests, discovering more about this Team Aqua, getting used to my new home land, and the one I set out for in the first place: Figuring what is going on with the Types!
    That's a lot for a 15 year old to handle, don't you think?
    End of Chapter 5
    Wow, what a long chapter! *_*
    Question: Do you think that Poke' is too op in this? I've tried thinking of ways to make myself more regular, but the game just keeps throwing things at me! XD
    Team

[​IMG]Chompz Marshtomp Lv. 20 Ability: Torrent. Nature: Lonely, Mischievous. Male.
    [​IMG] Wingblade Wingull Lv. 16 Ability: Keen Eye. Nature: Adamant, Highly curious. Female.

[​IMG] Clover Lotad Lv. 17 Ability: Swift Swim. Nature: Lonely, Loves to eat. Female.

[​IMG] Fists Shroomish Lv. 17 Ability: Effect Spore. Nature: Mild, Hates to lose. Female.

[​IMG] Batsy Zubat Lv. 14 Ability: Inner Focus. Nature: Calm, Sturdy body. Male

Boxed
    Lol none.

Dead
    Lol none.

Bonus
    [​IMG]

Third team image!
    I hope you are okay with the way I draw certain Pokémon.
    Oh, and another thing: Sizes. I'm not good at them, so I'll draw Pokémon in the way I imagine them, okay? :)
    Thanks. :) More is here! :D

11. VetleIce

VetleIce School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I Still enjoy this very much! please continue! :D

12. pokedragonS8

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Chapter 6
    A bonding moment
    I figured that one contest wouldn't hurt, would it? Just do this for fun, then focus on the other things later. I grabbed the Pokeblock Kit from my bag, and took out the yellow ones. Chompz is a very tough Pokémon, so I believe he would do best in the Tough category. I released him from his Pokéball. He was in a battle like position, but a few moments later, he turned to me with a puzzled expression.
    "Chompz? Ch-pz?" He questioned. I didn't know what he was saying, yet I could tell he was wondering why he was let out.
    "You've been working hard battling, and that has made you grown into a strong Pokémon. I would like you to take a break and have in a contest for once, would you like that?" I asked.
    "Chomp, Chompz!" He replied with glee, as I expected. He's always looking a little lonely, and that's why I wanted to enter him.
    "Good. These blocks will improve your toughness-Not that you aren't tough already, of course. It just makes it more...Visible." I handed him the Pokeblocks, which he ate quickly. It looked as though he was eager to get things started. Together, we walked up to the counter, about to enter, before we were interrupted.
    "Ohhhh, Poke'!" I turned, Lisia was running up to me!
    "Could it be? Oh could it, are you really gonna try a contest for me? Ohhh, I'm happier than a Gloom with a Sun Stone! Ah, I know, this chapter should be called... 'My Big Beginning! A Heart-Pounding Contest Debut!' That's what I'm calling it!" She laughed, and I just grinned widely, while Chompz was having trouble keeping back his laughter.
    "Ohhh, bit if you're gonna go up there, you've gotta come with me first!" She dragged me along to a dressing room, it was honestly gorgeous. It was better than what I would imagine it would be.
    "So before you take on a contest, you gotta have this from me! Truth is, you are the 100th trainer I've scouted! That's a big deal, y'know? It's gotta be fate, right? I think you're the one I've been looking for! Oopsies, got carried away! Well anyways, um, wanna wear this for your contest?" She handed me a lovely costume, with all sorts of frills and sparkles. It was also black and white, the same as my outfit. I decided to check it out straight away.
    As much as I loved the outfit, I could tell that it didn't suit me well, judging from the various facial expressions of Lisia and Chompz. Lisia had this nervous look on her face, while Chompz looked like he wanted to burst out laughing. I guess cute doesn't suit me, huh? Ha...
    "Um...Well, it does give you a... Graceful look?" Lisia spoke, and quickly searched the room. She grabbed a random black cape, and tied it around me. Now I looked slightly better. Slightly.
    "Hmm...I supposed we'll get used to it eventually, er, right?" She chuckled, and soon changed the topic.
    "Eeeee, I can't wait! Your first time on a live contest, Poke'! It's gonna be awesome! I'll be cheering for you!" She smiled. I think It's time I enter that contest!
    I head towards the desk with Chompz, and speak to the receptionist. After a little talk, we get it. Chompz asked me to let Wingblade watch him in the contest. It wouldn't harm anyone if I let her out, right? Back stage, I release her, and explain what's going on. She cheeps happily, and snuggles Chompz. My goodness, are they...? Well, It's none of my business!
    The announcer came out, and I knew it was time to go. Various Pokémon and trainers came out, all getting various cheers. When it was our turn, Chompz jumped out, roaring into the crowd. They went wild over him! Wow, It's like he's a natural at this! I could hear the support coming from Wingblade as well, her cheeps raising high. After the introduction round, it was time for the main event.
    Chompz did so well, he got to go first.
    His first action was Mud Shot, mud splattered everywhere, and the crowd was impressed. The others performed their moves, with a Poochyena doing very well. This time, Chompz used Tackle, once again, impressing the crowd. The excitement was gathering, but the Poochyena that came next, made the crowd forget about Chompz. But he wouldn't be beaten by a lousy mutt, no! On his third turn, he used Mud Shot, more fiercely, this time. Unfortunately, a Makuhita outshone him, and used a special move. The crowd went wild, and I could see that Chompz was gutted. At least he did better than the dog!
    He used something different this time, Bide. This would make him act later on the final round. It didn't work as intended, and once again, Makuhita wowed the audience with Ballistic Bullet. The round ended after Chompz, the results were in. Seedottie, Poochin... Then Chompz. The winner was the Makuhita, Makuwaku. Devastation was spotted in Chompz face, and after the contest ended, he ran out.
    I had trouble finding him, but it was only after I heard angry squawking, that I did find him. Wingblade was attacking the Makuhita! I quickly called her back in her Pokéball, before the owner noticed. I approached Chompz, he was in a world of despair right now. I sighed. What I wanted to be a fun game, turned out into something horrible.
    "Chompz..." I spoke, softly. I didn't want him to be alarmed. He didn't face me, still sitting. I would have to try something else.
    "Chompz, please remember, this was just a game. In a game, it doesn't matter whether you win or not, what matters is that you have fun. You may think you've let me and Wingblade down, but trust me, you haven't. You've won ever single battle we've had to this point, even getting us a Gym badge. Chompz, don't feel down, otherwise I will too." Oh Arceus, now I feel old. I'm not used to playing the good girl. It's...Not that bad, though.
    Chompz sniffed, finally turning towards me. He stared at me for a few seconds, before lauching himself at me.
    "Chooooompz!" He cried, hugging me tightly. This was surprising, hesitantly, I hugged him back. The hug lasted for about a minute, before we pulled away.
    "Ch-pz! Chompz!" His mischevious look was back, and he snickered. I smiled, pulled out his Pokéball, and called him back. I stepped back out into front of reception, and headed back to the dressing room.
    "Poke'...Aww... That's a real shame about today... Oh, that's it! Today, your story is... 'I Won't Give Up! The First Tears Fall' Ahh, don't feel too bad. This is an important step everyone's gotta take! If you gave your Pokémon more Pokeblocks, then I'm sure you are more likely to win. They are super duper important! Here, take this!" Lisia handed me a Lum Berry, which I promised myself I would use in the future.
    "I'm sure you'll win next time, Poke'! Don't give up!" I was about to leave, when she called me one more time.
    "Um...I saw what happened backstage. Ohh, I do hope that Makuhita's okay. But that bonding you had with your Pokémon...That was sweet. That's why It's okay to lose, you get to have those lovely little moments with your Pokémon. Ooooh, but image how happy he would be if you won! I'll be cheering you on! Bye!" She giggled. I got a bit flushed, it usually happens whenever someone see's me be affectionate towards others.
    Outside of the hall, I gazed into the sky. A mix of orange and red were taking over, it would be night soon.
    This is one experience I will never forget.
    We can do it Chompz, we'll do it together.
    End of Chapter 6
    Sorry if this chapter seems like filler, but for me, I think It's important. We finally get to see me fail, and we get to see relationships improving. Honestly, this chapter is important!
    I nearly cried when writing this, gah... I'm a sucker for cuteness. :)
    Oh, and did you know: Mudkips and It's evolution line are some of my least favorite Pokémon?

Team

[​IMG]Chompz Marshtomp Lv. 20 Ability: Torrent. Nature: Lonely, Mischievous. Male.
    [​IMG] Wingblade Wingull Lv. 16 Ability: Keen Eye. Nature: Adamant, Highly curious. Female.

[​IMG] Clover Lotad Lv. 17 Ability: Swift Swim. Nature: Lonely, Loves to eat. Female.

[​IMG] Fists Shroomish Lv. 17 Ability: Effect Spore. Nature: Mild, Hates to lose. Female.

[​IMG] Batsy Zubat Lv. 14 Ability: Inner Focus. Nature: Calm, Sturdy body. Male

Boxed
    Lol none.

Dead
    Lol none.

Bonus
    [​IMG]

Since nothing happened team wise, I did some sketches.
    I might colour them later, but for now, I'm tired. XD

EDIT: Coloured them!
    Also added some non canon dialogue! :D

Yay!
    Continued!

13. pokedragonS8

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Chapter 7
    Oh Rivals!
    The day had arrived, and it was time to continue the journey. Steeping into route 110, I wondered if we would meet anyone new. Before I could battle anything, I spotted Team Aqua up ahead. What were they doing now? Mt. Chimney is where they were heading, but they planned to stop at Mauville City first. Either way, I felt the need to stop them.
    While treading through the grass, a wild Gulpin appeared. Chompz was able to bring It's health down, before I went and caught it with a Pokéball. I called him Slime. Batsy was able to befriend him instantly, even though it seems that they are quite the opposites of each other.
    Brendan showed his face, and I planned to ignore him once more, but he blocked my way through. I tried to get past, and he just got mad.
    "No way, Poke'! You've been ignoring me ever since you started this journey! If it weren't for me, you wouldn't be here right now!" He yelled. If he didn't move, I will end up killing him.
    "That's it, I will get my revenge in a Pokémon battle, and beat you! Maybe then you'll start to listen!"
    He sent out Slugma, a Pokémon Chompz would easily beat. With just two Water Guns, it was down. The next one to be sent out was Grovyle, and in return, I sent out Wingblade. It was stronger than her, but she wouldn't be beaten. It's attacks nearly made her faint, yet she was able to bring it down. Wailmer was his last Pokémon, a Water type, so I sent out Fists. It was a little tedious, with Wailmer using Water Gun and Whirlpool, and Fists using Mega Drain. In the end, the wail eventually fainted.
    "You beat me... Is this why you ignore?" He whimpered. This time, I was able to walk past him. I didn't get very far when he spoke again.
    "You are supposed to be my friend, but you know what? I don't think I want you to be my friend! Friends are supposed to talk to each other, and have fun all the time. Not ignore each other! You... Are an awful friend!" He cried, running off. Damn, no need to be so... Dramatic. I mean, I never wanted to be friends with him. He wanted to be friends with a guy, after all! He's the jerk, not me...
    ...Right?
    I noticed he dropped something, and picked it up. A dowsing machine, pff. It won't be use to me. But if I see him again, I'll give it back. Maybe. I continued on my way to the next city.
    You call this city, I call it a mall. Looking around, I soon came across that kid from my dad's gym. What was his name again... Wallace? Walldo? Eh, who cares. He left, shouting about challenging a gym. I didn't like it here, most of the shops were useless, over expensive, or both. I was able to find a nice little massage center, where I let Chompz get a massage, to help him relax. I would of like all my Pokémon getting massages, but the woman said that she was feeling pretty drained. I know people who could massage 100 people in a day, and not sweat a bit!
    In front of the gym, the kid noticed me.
    "Ah! Poke'! Ralts and me have gotten stronger, and I wanna prove to both you and my uncle that we are! Please, help me once more...And battle me!" He pleaded. Fine, whatever! I'll battle the kid who ruins things. He was pretty happy about it.
    "Thank you, Poke'."
    His Ralts was sent out, and true to his word, it had gotten stronger... I think It's a male, actually. Either way, Chompz won't let this kid win. Two Water Guns later, and it was down. What a pitty. In response, the kid sighed a little.
    "Wow... You really are strong, Poke'! Thank you, being a trainer is tough, isn't it? Just battling with your Pokémon, isn't enough. I can't become a real trainer like that, not really..." He spoke, then turned to what I believe is his uncle.
    "Uncle... I'll go back to Verdanturf..." Before his uncle could say a thing, he left, he was sad, and at the same time... Grateful. Wow.
    His uncle came up to me and spoke a few words himself.
    "I just found out that you must be the young lady who looked out for Wally when he caught his Pokémon. So It's you we must thank for Wally becoming so positive. Thank you. Oh, and take this." He handed me a HM, Rocksmash.
    "If you could visit by our home in Verdanturf Town, that would make Wally so happy. I don't think you know, but he's not exactly a... Healthy child. His life is limited, and any day now he could... Oh, who am I to put all this on someone who has helped us. Please take care, goodbye." He followed Wally out of the 'City'.
    The kid is sick? That's kinda sad, is that why he was sent to live with his uncle? I... Won't let this get to me. I'd visit them later, but not right now. I have a badge to get.
    Electric type. Just great! Ah... My Pokémon are no where near ready for this.
    Looks like we've got some training to do.
    Let's be quick, Sonic style!
    End of Chapter 7
    Very short chapter. Sorry about that, But I just don't feel well.
    I'm kinda like Wally, I get sick a lot... ;_;
    Anyways, Slime is gonna be that one guy everyone hates... I guarantee it. :P
    Team

[​IMG]Chompz Marshtomp Lv. 22 Ability: Torrent. Nature: Lonely, Mischievous. Male.
    [​IMG] Wingblade Wingull Lv. 18 Ability: Keen Eye. Nature: Adamant, Highly curious. Female.

[​IMG] Clover Lotad Lv. 18 Ability: Swift Swim. Nature: Lonely, Loves to eat. Female.

[​IMG] Fists Shroomish Lv. 19 Ability: Effect Spore. Nature: Mild, Hates to lose. Female.

[​IMG] Batsy Zubat Lv. 16 Ability: Inner Focus. Nature: Calm, Sturdy body. Male

[​IMG] Slime Gulpin Lv. 14Ability: Liquid Ooze. Nature: Naughty, A little quick tempered. Male.

Boxed
    Lol none.

Dead
    Lol none.

Bonus
    [​IMG]

14. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    wow! I'm loving this! You're inspiring me to train up my latest Pokémon (and reason my loke isn't getting updated) for my ORAS monoloke!

15. VetleIce

VetleIce School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Ha ha I like the Slime hat! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.