1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Kris' Art Planet

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Kris, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kris

Kris Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    [​IMG]
    This will be my art thread, but I'm going to make everything from scratch, so it'll improve when I'm not so damn lazy. I decided to only post my newest signatures and other stuff, so it might be empty in the beginning, sorry c:
    I'm the more minimalistic type, so I don't like adding waaaaay too much to a signature.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Ryan likes this.
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Great work! That signature has given me a few ideas actually!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    I like this first sig you added. I think the combination of blue,green, and yellow work well together with the image. ^^

4. Kris

Kris Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Thanks a lot!

I added another one, which isn't too different from the other one~

5. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    The new ones look nice! I like the top right one most so far. I've seen this render and I like what you've done with it. It looks like the light is like radiating from her. I only wish that the piece in the top left corner was facing the same direction as the radiating lights off her (or wasn't there). But still very nice :)

6. Kris

Kris Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    That was pretty much my second avi after I picked up Photoshop again (it's a boy btw :3), so I haven't really gotten into it again. But yeah I see what you're poining at.

Thanks! ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.