1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

★ Ask Fizzy a Question ★

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Fizzysoda, Feb 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Favorite sport that doesn't include the use of a ball or puck?

Would you be terrified if you had an encounter with a supernatural being?

2. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I haven't actually been on a cruise ship before. Well, I did travel in one when I was like... 3 years old? But I was too young to remember anything about it.

- I love the Count to 10 Before a Staff Member Posts thread. Sometimes it's funny to watch the staff trying to fight the members who keep on posting there, heheh.

- I enjoy drinking tea, even though it's not exactly my favourite drink. I don't know how you guys drink tea but here we tend to drink sweet tea with ice.

The answer to your question is yea man pour some on me

- I used to swim a lot but nowadays I kinda feel meh about it. Went to the pool at least twice a week.

- It depends on how hostile it is. If it's something that could bring serious harm, I'd stay as far as possible from it and hope that it doesn't see me. I'd still be scared even if it's harmless, but I'll just ignore it and carry on. Unless it wants to sit down and chat over tea then I'd happily oblige lol

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Who's the character in you signature?

Also what's your opinion on this?
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. J.J. Knight

J.J. Knight IMΔGINE|DREΔM|CREΔTE

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    What Pokémon would scare you irl?

5. Martsian

Martsian Gym leader

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.8
    Do you combine soda with an alcohol drink? Which one?

6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    When did you first learn how to animate images?

What inspired you?

What is your favorite memory on LV?

7. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    What is the origin of the name of the Seashore House?

Do you play Final Fantasy?

8. Fizzysoda

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    - I don't know, actually :sweat:
    I just happened to have that render in my folder and I thought it would look good as a sig so I made it into one.

- It looks great! Is he an original character of yours? :o
    I don't know much about drawing in general so I can't really give you any tips there, haha.
    I haven't had a single alcoholic drink in my life so I can't say I do. (Sipping only a little bit of wine does not count as a drink and I didn't like how it tasted lol)

Uhhh probably Beedrill? I mean they're these bigass wasps with giant stingers for arms if I ever see any of these assholes irl I would flip. Imagine how terrifying it would be if you were being chased by a swarm of Beedrill and out of nowhere one of them starts mega evolving.

- I first learned how to make simple animated userbars back in 2012, I believe.

I've seen so many of them in many forums and in deviantart, where I go to when I'm looking for tutorials about signatures. I thought they were pretty cool so I decided to figure out how to make one for myself. Found a very basic tutorial on Youtube and from there I just messed around and tried some things on my own.

- The answer to that question is in post #5 :P

- The shop's name was originally "Fizzy's Graphic Shop" (soo original amirite) but I thought it needed a little more...pizzazz to attract attention.

I figured since my username is Fizzysoda, I might as well name the shop after something that has to do with sodas so it would hopefully make people think "oh right that's the soda chick's shop, right?" when they see it.

Sooo... I decided to name it after the seashore house in Hoenn because it sells soda pops and of course, this iconic phrase.

"Yo trainers! Whether you're hot to trot or cool cat not, come chill at my papa's spot!"

I was going to put something like what the girl said in my shop but I couldn't come up with any good rhymes so I gave up that idea, haha.

- I'm not too interested in the Final Fantasy series so the answer would be... nope!

9. J.J. Knight

J.J. Knight IMΔGINE|DREΔM|CREΔTE

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I agree totally. I actually have a phobia of bees and wasps.

Which Pokémon do you wish were real? Would you keep them as a pet, or would you train them?

10. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Yeah, he's an old OC of mine. Had a whole story planned out for him.

Do you like your sodas fizzy? XD

11. TAPQI

TAPQI Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    What is your favorite type of food?

12. Kizojin

Kizojin Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    what kind of soda do you like? xD

13. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    how would you feel if someone made a lame pun like FIzzyMirinda?

14. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Do you consider yourself to be a "bubbly" person?

Are you afraid of spiders?

15. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    What is your favorite signature you have made?

16. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    What is your favorite theme on LV and why?

17. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    What was your inspiration for creating signatures?

18. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Do you tend to doodle a lot? What do you think is a common habit when doodling?

19. Fizzysoda

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Sorry it took so long for me to answer these, y'all. It's been a busy week :sweat:
    Mudkips and Deinos tbh because they're cuuuute (wow you're waay too predictable, Fizzy of course it's gonna be Deino)
    I'd train the Mudkip and keep the Deino as a pet. Hydreigons are extremely dangerous and I don't think I could handle one.

If it's not fizzy then what's the point
    sodas must have fizz

I love noodle soups especially the ones that use hot, spicy broth. My stomach can't take spicy food most of the time but if I had the chance to eat a delicious bowl of hot steaming noodles stomachaches are nothing to me

The ones that have a fruity flavor (I don't like Coca-Cola or Pepsi very much)

I... don't know? just shrug and say lol nice probably?? puns are great even if they're lame

No, not really. I mean, I can be bubbly when I want to but I'm a reserved person most of the time. I don't like causing a commotion or draw too much attention to myself (unlike some of my irl friends who seem to get in trouble quite a lot, haha)

They don't bother me that much. But. There are 2 types of spiders that I see often in my house:
    Type 1: small, harmless, really chill and don't jump when you get close to them
    [​IMG]
    Type 2: larger, assholes, really twitchy, and jumps around a lot with even with the slightest movement, evil
    [​IMG]
    you can obiviously tell which one I'm scared of
    My personal favourites are the Manaphy, Houndoom, Lucina and Spellcaster ones. I like working with blue and red *_*

Lake Valor and Valor I switch them around from time to time. I like Lake Valor's design more, but it glitches out sometimes on both Chrome and Firefox. Valor is more simple in design and I love the background choices.

I don't know for sure, actually. It just sorta pops into my head? If that makes any sense. Looking at other people's work is usually what motivates me to make them.

Believe it or not, back when I first joined LV, you and Ben were the ones who inspired me to create my own signatures. You guys are soso good at making them and I really admire your work ^_^

Yeah, I do it quite a lot in class. I tend to draw patterns like spirals and round objects, sometimes drawing some animals and stickmen, haha.

20. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Do you like fizz in your drinks?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.