1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

★ Ask Fizzy a Question ★

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Fizzysoda, Feb 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Who inspires you the most?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you have any dreams you had as a kid that you still have now?

Do you have any physical characteristics that you are proud of?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Do you like to blow bubbles? Have you ever used one of those giant bubble wands before?

If you could only drink one beverage for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

4. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    If you saw someone drop a £10 note, would you claim it for your own or try to return it to them?

5. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Whoa, I almost forgot that this thread even existed... Shame on me!
    No, fizzy drinks are the worst. What makes you think I'd like things like fizzy sodas?
    (just kidding I love fizz)

My friends, mostly. I really admire those who can handle a problem in a difficult situation and who are patient while dealing with an unpleasant person, resolving conflicts peacefully instead of fighting because those are not an easy thing to do I'm kinda bad at handling tough situations.

Ah, when I was a kid I wanted to be a dentist, but that dream is long gone now since I won't be aiming for medical studies when I get to college.

Umm... I guess I really like my hair? It may not be very long and silky but its colour is dark brown, a shade of colour I quite like and I occasionally find strands of red hair (which is strange bc my mom had it too when she was young and she doesn't think anyone in my family had those genes??) and it's pretty weird but gr8... i guess?
    Oh, you have no idea.
    I used to love blowing bubbles I even had a big bubble wand and those battery-powered ones. Even now, I still blow bubbles when I'm washing my hair sometimes, by making my hands into an "O" shape :sweat:

Probably iced tea with lemon? It's one of my favourite things to drink and it's pretty healthy. I love sodas and all but drinking them for the rest of my life? I'd die from the excessive amount of sugar. (Plus, I actually rarely drink sodas. They're more of a rare treat for me, haha)
    £10 is worth like, a lot in my country's currency :o

To be honest, I would try my best to catch up to them and return it. If I somehow lost sight of them, I would leave the money alone because I would feel terribly guilty if I took it.

6. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Where's one place you'd love to travel back to a second time, but probably won't happen for a while?

7. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    How does it feel to be back?

Have you done anything fun in the past few months?

8. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    What will I receive if I ask?

What do you think of children's card games?

Hardest class you've ever taken?

9. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Is there a difference between innocence and ignorance? If so, then what makes people ignorant? What makes people innocent?

Would you consider yourself one of the two?

10. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Is there anyone in your life who inspires you the most?

11. Fizzysoda

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    It feels kinda weird, but in a good way, of course. It's been a long while and the site's gone through some changes that might take a while to get used to. Still, it's great that the site has improved so much since I last went here.

Well, the past few months had been nothing but studying for me since my final final test (it's like a national-scale examination where every school in the country does them at the same time) for high school was like a week ago. The most fun thing I did during that period was going to the movies to watch a film just one day before the first test day. I'm really hoping that I won't regret it, heh.

uhh... crappy life advice or a bottle of fizzy soda pop fresh from the vending machine. pick one.

Eh... I don't really care much about card games. Never understood how they're played anyways. Though I did collect a few Pokémon cards years ago only because I thought some of the artwork they did on them were really good. I don't really have an opinion on children's card games so I'm kinda like "they're okay, I guess"

Hardest one I've ever taken? Chinese. I'm terrible at learning languages that have anything but the alphabet for writing. Sure, I might be able to speak and understand a decent amount of words through direct speech, but reading the text? I suck at it. Also, when you're speaking Chinese, if you have the wrong intonation when you say a word, it could turn into a completely different meaning.

Hmm... I don't know if I can get my point across since English isn't my first language, but I'll try to explain what I think it is.

I think there's a thin line between the two. Innocence and ignorance are based on how you don't know any better about certain things, like for example, accidentally offending someone because of what you said, even though you didn't really mean to.

An innocent person might not understand why the other person is offended at first, because perhaps due to their social environment and beliefs that had been planted in their mind their whole lives, they believed that they were doing the right thing or because they considered what they said as normal. So basically they're just confused, and might try to understand why they offended them and try to make it up to them.

An ignorant person, however doesn't know because they chose not to care about certain things. Maybe they said something nasty, the other person gets offended, but they brush it off, telling them that it's nothing to get worked up about because it doesn't seem offensive to them, casting blame on someone else because they refuse to acknowledge that they had indeed done something wrong. So to them if the other person got offended, it's their fault.

But uh... It's kinda hard to tell whether someone is innocent or ignorant if you don't know who they really are

As for me, I don't really know if I belong in just one of the two. We all have done something bad in our lives, whether on purpose or not, so nobody is truly innocent and nobody can be completely ignorant either, y'know?

So yeah that's what I think they are. I don't know if I have the right idea about this but there you go!

Ah... I think I've already answered this one. It's on post #45 ;)

12. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Do you competitively battle in Pokémon? If so, favorite tier?

Favorite way to pass the time?

Do you play any instruments?

13. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Do you like energy drinks?

What's your favourite flavour? [eg. Spicy, Sour, Sweet?]

14. Fizzysoda

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Well I tried getting into online competitive battling some time ago in Showdown. Emphasis on tried because I'm not that good compared to the others so I eventually gave up lol

Favourite tier? UU, I think. Most of my faves are in that tier. My OU team also has several UU Pokémon in it and they can deal with OU mons pretty well.

I draw/doodle a lot when I'm bored, haha. They're not anything special, though. Just some random abstract shapes most of the time with the occasional people/animal scribbles. I also like cooking up some dishes when I have a lot of free time. It's fun!

I play the piano, but I haven't practiced in a long time due to my slowly losing interest in it.

Not really. I mean, I used to drink them quite a lot but I've been telling myself not to drink these too much because they can be bad for your body. Some of them are pretty tasty tho

Salty and Sweet :P and in some occasions, spicy.

Wizard likes this.
  15. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Are you a fan of board games & if so, which ones are your favorites?

Do you have any dreams you'd like to have come true one day?

16. Fizzysoda

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    - I'm not too big on board games but I do like playing them! My favourites are scrabble, chess, and to an extent, checkers.

- Having a stable income, having a house/apartment of my own, having one of my hobbies as a job, adopting a dog :D I know, I know. They sound pretty basic and not all special, haha.

17. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Do you prefer vanilla, strawberry or chocolate?

18. Fizzysoda

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    If you're talking about ice cream flavours, I prefer strawberry! (the ones that have bits of the fruit in it) Nowadays I'm also starting to like vanilla more and chocolate less. Vanilla isn't too sweet, but chocolate is and I don't like eating too much sugar.

I love strawberry ice cream with chocolate chips, though *_*

Smooshie likes this.
  19. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    What are your top 5 favorite sodas?

Do you know anyone who doesn't like bacon?

Do you know Arthur Annie Mooredonuts?

20. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Have you seen the latest Avengers movie?

What is your favourite song from the '80s?

Do you like to write?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.