1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A Mousehole take on Pokemon Art

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by imousenano, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imousenano

imousenano Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Link to my deviantArt gallery with these images: http://imousenano.de...allery/42539833 .

I've decided that, in light of practice excuses, I'd be doing a "Pokémon challenge" if you will. Using a random number generator, I've randomly chosen the Pokémon, coloring (shiny vs. normal), gender, and style (chibi, proportionate, realism) that I'd be drawing in. I'm really focusing currently on form, and I'm going to be working on more realistic / detailed hair here in the future.

Here are a few of the ones I've completed already. If anyone has any requests, I'd be more than happy to comply. (:

Attachments (In order) :
    1) #527 Woobat - Shiny / Girl / Chibi
    2) #562 Yamask - Shiny / Boy / Proportionate*
    3) #592 Frillish - Normal / Girl / Proportionate**
    4) #352 Banette - Shiny / Girl / Proportionate***

Notes:
    * I'll be the first to admit that this one isn't too great. I kind of gave up by the end of it, and the whole thing suffered even more than it already was.
    ** Here is where I decided that I was going to make something out of it. This was the first picture where I took a closer look at proportions. It's not perfect, but I am proud of how it turned out.
    *** This one is reflective of how more of these are going to be done. I traced and colored it with adobe illustrator, and I really like how the lines look. Woop. (:

xoxo Mouse

Attached Files:

2. Jathemon

Jathemon Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I love the Yamask. <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. imousenano

imousenano Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Thanks! (: The Yamask is actually my least favorite of the group xP If I happen to pull him again as a draw, I'm definitely going to to 'em justice. (: He's just such a cool Pokémon.

4. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    Aw I love Gijinkas ^^ It's always interesting to me to see how people take design elements from Pokémon and turn them into clothing.

Of your drawings, my favorite is probably the woobat ^^ I think it's cute and I like the light colors. With your frillish one, the body seems a bit too masculine for a girls body :o Maybe she could have more curves around the waist ^^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. imousenano

imousenano Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Yeah. I agree. Her arms are also too thin / lanky for her body >___. I was trying not to over-proportionalize her, and I think I accidently made her too flat / masculine.

I appreciate the comment, though. :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.