1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A question for the Community

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Auron, Jul 7, 2021.

?

Have you played Rocket League?

1. Yes

18.2%
  2. No

81.8%
  1. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    Ok so here is a question for everyone here in the community. Have you ever played Rocket League? Please select yes or no and don't forget to include on why you have or haven't.

for me Yes I have for quite a few years in case you were wondering I am currently a Diamond 3 Division 3 in Standard, and A Diamond 3 Division 4 in Doubles.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Heya! I think this isn't quite the place to post it - the Video Games section (Non-Pokémon? I think we have a section like that).
    Also, no, never played, but I've heard it's just football but you drive cars and that sounds hilarious

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    this is the Q&A Section so I thought this was the best spot to ask because I looked at the VG section and well I wanted to get to know the community a little better so that's why I posted this here and also there is no Q&A for other VG

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Yes, I know, but anything on topics like this usually goes into the VG section. Even if it's questions or polls for the community - if it's discussing Rocket League it goes in the section that discusses Rocket League. QnA is sometimes used for community talk but fandom-related things go either in the Lounge or the respective video game channel in general

5. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    there is no rule stating that it has to be Pokémon related but whatever i can easily leave the lake again because this exact thing happened the last time i was here

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    The QnA isn't Pokémon related, and you can discuss things that are not the Pokémon games, but the QnA is not the place for video games. Either way the only way this situation can be resolved is via a mod, so I'd wait on them.

Auron likes this.
  7. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,367.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hello there, admin to clear up the confusion first:
    QnA is to get to know specific members better by asking them questions in their personal threads. General open topics like this go in the video game section in this case. Feel free to edit your title to speak directly about Rocket League if you want people to know what it's about before hand.

In any case, I have yet to play Rocket league. I find it to be a really fun looking game just not for me, I can tell I will be terrible at it heh. I had my fill with the poor adaptation by Blizzard during the Lucio soccer event in Overwatch a while back. Its fun for a bit but I dont see myself getting hooked to that gameplay loop.

I do like watching SunlessKhan's videos from time to time though, his deep dives into rocket league social behaviors can be super entertaining even for an outsider.

8. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    yeah, i've played RL. but yet wasn't much of a fan of it, due to a lot of afkers , but it's a good game to mess around with friends with .

9. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I haven't played it. I'd never even heard of it until my brother, who does play it, started describing it to me. I've never even seen gameplay footage, but from what I heard it sounds like soccer with flying cars, and I find it absolutely hilarious.

10. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Was never really interested in the game. Looks like something I'd play at a party, but not something i'd sink hours into.

11. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Never played it and don't plan to it doesn't interest me in the slightest is not my kind of game.

12. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    no but at some point I do plan on trying it with a few IRL friends.

13. Faded Autumn

Mawile
    (Mawile)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,166.8
    Dawn Stone ★★★★
    I watched a friend play it once but it’s not my cup of tea

14. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I now can claim to have done this. It's ok. Not my cup of tea like I once thought it would be