1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A Superior Land (Mega Adventure Tribute) - Wizarmonfan X Mandriel

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Mandriel, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    Jaw Fossil ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Exp. Share ★★
    The girl laughed softly and grabbed some Pokémon food from her bag, before kneeling down to Wyvern's level. She offered the food to the Dragon type, waiting for her to eat it. While she waited, Kayla spoke to Ara.

"I'm not sure what happened that made Wyvern distrustful of you, but I think it's a good thing you're earning her trust back. I won't ask if you don't feel like talking about it."

2. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Ara hesitated, his gaze lingering on Wyvern. He wasn't certain how comfortable he felt sharing the story with another person, but there was no harm in telling Kayla now. Besides, he trusted her. She had every right to know.

Still unable to look her in the eye, he started. "I was given Wyvern half a year ago. My family's got a long history of training dragons, so whenever a child from the Drago clan turns thirteen, they receive a dragon-type starter. And, well, you know, I got Wyvern..."

He paused, feeling his heartbeat speeding up. There was no point beating around the bush, so he cut to the chase, "W-Wyvern was never easy to train, b-but a week after we met - just when she started warming up to me - w-w-we..." he drew a deep breath, trying to control his stutter, "I was trying to train her in the woods near the estate, but there was a granbull. I d-don't know how it got there, but were no match. I had no idea how ruthless those things can be." he kicked at the ground in front of him, "Y-yeah, so she hasn't been too fond of me since..."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    There was silence after Ara finished speaking, as Kayla considered his words. After what seemed like minutes, but was just a few moments, she spoke. “I can’t imagine how that must of felt, being attacked by a Fairy type and your first Pokémon losing their trust of you.” The girl gestured with her head for Ara to come closer, since she was still feeding Wyvern.

4. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Ara hung back for a moment, eyes fixed suspiciously on Wyvern, who was licking Kayla's hand of any remaining morsels of food. He didn't trust Wyvern, but he trusted Kayla. Drawing a deep breath, he shuffled toward them.

5. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    Kayla patted the small Dragon type on her head. “Good girl.” She praised Wyvern, slowly inching back and taking her hand away from the Pokémon’s mouth. To further encourage good behaviour, Kayla showed the Jangmo-o she still had food but wouldn’t be giving any more until the incident between Dragon type and trainer was sorted out.

6. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Ara's eyes flickered from Wyvern to Kayla, "What are you planning on doing?" he hissed, hoping Wyvern couldn't hear him. He'd learned from experience how sharp her little teeth could be and he didn't fancy getting bitten.

7. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    “I’m testing a theory. Don’t worry, I won’t use you as the guinea pig.” Kayla reassured her travelling companion. Looking back at Wyvern, she got the Dragon type to focus on her fully. “Okay, there’s two scenarios, girl. One is a random passerby, friendly, loves Pokémon. They see you and want to pat you because they’re particularly interested in Dragon types. How would you react?”

8. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Wyvern tipped her head to one side, considering Kayla's words. She then sidled over to her and rubbed her scaly head against Kayla's leg.

9. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    An amused noise came from Kayla’s mouth as she patted the Dragon on her head. She smiled and continued, kind of having expected that response. “That’s a pass. Scenario two: Ara and I are sleeping on a route at night. You team up with my Pokémon to take the night watch. A criminal comes bumbling along, maybe on the run from some wild Pokémon. How would you defend both of us?”

10. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    A little grin crossed Wyvern's mouth and she snapped her pointy teeth, a little too eagerly.

Ara let out a squeak and ducked behind Kayla, unwilling to take any chances with his Pokémon, "L-looks like we're pretty safe..." he mumbled, peeking out from behind Kayla at his Pokémon.

11. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    “It’s okay.” Kayla attempted to calm Ara, placing a hand on his shoulder. “One final question. This is outside of the scenarios. Are you willing to give Ara another chance?”

12. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Wyvern froze. Her narrow-eyed glare zeroed in Ara, and it took all of his self-control not to shrink away. The little dragon screwed up her nose, uncertain how to respond to Kayla's question.

"Well, I guess it's better than a 'no'." Ara said weakly.