1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    ''You never noticed it before? I do that often, its just a small spell I use to get my jacket back home and I can use it also to get it back.'' Kirito smirked a little arrogant When she was surprised.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I probably didn't notice, then." Evergreen shook her head. "How is it that you can make things disappear and reappear? We wouldn't have to go on this trip in that case." She gestured for him to follow her on board the ship.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito followed her. ''I can't transport myself, only small things and I need to own them. Stuff from you I can't do it with.'' He said as he gazed around the ship

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "That's pretty neat though." Evergreen said. "I can teleport to short distances, but that's about it."

The ship featured a deck, a galley, a storage area where all the trading goods were, and the cabins. Pretty basic, but this was for business after all.

Evergreen met up with Kirito on the deck. "So, uh, sorry to call you out like this, but I need help,"

(I have an idea where this RP becomes a trading game which they get the birthday gifts by trading around the area. What do you think?)

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (O that sounds good. concept of zelda)

"With what?" he turned to her before going on board. "I did wonder why you wanted me here . outside missing my good looks"

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (You noticed!)

Evergreen's pale face went a little pink. "H-Hey! I never said that! I... Never mind!"

She looked away. "I need your help because I want to get Maria a birthday gift, and I want to get her something that you can't just buy at the marketplace. I thought, I might as well get something for Leon, Michelle, and Seline too. But I can't do it alone."

She looked at Kirito again. "What do you think?"

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Yes of course, I am a zelda fan)

Kirito chuckled. ''Its okay, I know I am irresitable. '' as he grinned. ''So what did you had in mind? something exclusive''

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen shook her head. Irresistible indeed. Why did he have to point that out? He always had to charm every girl he saw, didn't he? "I don't know," she replied. "Something special? Something practical? Exclusive? But I don't know what to get."

The ship began sailing, and within minutes Evergreen started to feel seasick.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito felt the same way as he slowly sat down on deck and crawled towards the edge . just being ready

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Meanwhile Evergreen was already leaning on the ships edge and sweating. She wasn't feeling well.

Someone, a cleric, stopped by to look at them. "Are you two okay?" she asked.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ''yes, ye...'' as he than threw up. ''no worries.'' he chuckled

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The cleric sweatdropped. "You two look awful." She opened her bag to take out some ginger candies. "Here, have one of these, Lady Gardevoir. You look worse than your friend over there." She gave the candy to Evergreen who put it in her mouth right away.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito was glad evergreen got help, he sat down and concentrated on his magic core inside him, trying to ignore the nausea feeling he had

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    While Evergreen was feeling better, the cleric turned to Kirito. "Okay," she said. "You could use one of these too. It's not good for you to stay like this." She waved the ginger candy in front of him.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito opened one eye, and took the candy he bowed slightly his head. And unwrapped the candy, putting it in his mouth and continnued in a sorta meditation seat

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The cleric smiled. This handsome one really liked to shrug off his pains, didn't he? She turned to Evergreen. "Let me know if you need more," and then walked away after Evergreen nodded.

Now that Evergreen's head had stopped spinning, she stood up. "What are you doing?" she asked Kirito.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "im channeling my dark.magic around myself. and concentrate on my core to keep it in balance." he said without looking at her

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    She sweatdropped. So Kirito still had ties to dark magic. "You still have skills in that field? I thought you had given up on that." She sighed, and thought to herself that Kirito needed to be check once again. If only Kiseki was around.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kitito laughed slightly. "No worries Evergreen. i still use magic. but I wont ever use it again for evil. And you are here right" Gazing up to her.

(Remember this takes place before Kirito lost his magic and his magic core. so he doesnt know the ways of the blacksmith yet)

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Right)

Evergreen smiled a little. "I am definitely here. I mean, I'll always watch for you." She nearly blushed when she said that, and then went to help Kirito onto his feet.