1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Hello. We like a 2 rooms please.: " kirito said to the innkeeper. "We dony have a lot of money. Somethjng we can do in exchange" kirit9 took his wand. "I can do a few things as a mage

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The innkeeper welcomed the two with a smile. "Short on money, are you? Well, as it happens we're running low on food stock here. If you can got to the pier and pick up the things for me, that would be great."

"Is it a lot of food?" Evergreen asked.

"A lot. I normally hire a group of five to move it all, but if you can do it, I'll let you stay a night. I'll give you another bed if you can do it before the pier closes."

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito put his wand away again. ''Can we do it?'' He asked to Evergreen, Pikachu alrrady was ready showing the small muscles on his arm

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen looked back at Kirito's eyes and then to Pikachu, who looked very cute showing off his small muscles. "I'm sure we can do it. Sure," she said.

Soon enough Evergreen left the shopping bag with the innkeeper for safekeeping, having argued that she couldn't help with her hands full. Afterwards, they arrived at the Koniko Town pier, where there was a bustling marketplace as well as an SBC booth.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ''Seems, the fish and bread are also coming.'' seeing bags and tons of them sitting on the dock. ''Let me do the heavy lifting , a girl isn''t strong enough to handle this.'' he chuckled

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    She blanked at Kirito's remark. "But... But you're injured!" Evergreen protested. "No. You can't do the heavy lifting yourself!"

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito gazed at evergreen hearing the words injured. "I am fine. I am not weak" he said mad. As he grabbed the boxes and lifted them up. It was a littke shaky but he went back to the inn with it

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen puffed her cheeks. "Don't come to me if you hurt yourself..." she said. She picked up two bags of bread and followed Kirito back to the inn.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito grined at the hearing. "There you go." Putting it down. He had to take a breather but smirked. "Anyhow..how about us two get a drink after this" as he flirted with the inn keeper

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The innkeeper blushed and then giggled nervously. "Aw, are you asking me out? You're buying, but first you must finish the job."

Evergreen left the bags of bread with the cook and in time to see Kirito talking with the innkeeper. "Kirito... Now's not the time to be sidetracked."

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "If you say so my lady. I keep you on that" he smiled . He gazed at Evergreen, "and once again the gardevoir gets on me." He chuckled as he passed evergreen. "You getting jealous" going back to the docks

(I missed this Kirito. So thought it was fun to bring him back.)

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (I think the same. It's quite funny too)

Evergreen blushed a bit, looking into his eyeys. "No no... It's not like that!" she waved her hands. "Wh-what's to be jealous about?"

The innkeeper chuckled. "You should get back to work too, Lady Gardevoir."

Crossing her arms, Evergreen followed Kirito out to the pier again.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Yeps I love Evergreen reactions. I even did so when he was still evil)

''I know you like me Evergreen, do not deny it.'' he grinned. ''Remember this drawing.'' as he made the drrawing out of fire of her. that he made a long time ago. Kirito grimaced as he felt a pain shot through his body. dropping his wand. He cursed slightly. ''Lets just get these boxes done.''

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Her reactions have been adorable for that long eh? Haha and you remember the drawing too)

Evergreen's eyes couldn't have gotten wider and her face blushed a deep red when Kirito said and did just that. "I... I... You wouldn't possibly know that!" she said shortly, refusing to look at his eyes and instead buried her head in her hands. She could even feel how hot her face was and it got hotter when she peeked at the drawing of her as a Kirlia, made of flames.

"That's..." she started, not noticing him dropping his wand.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Come evergreeb. I wanna get this done" as he picked up the rest of the boxes. Forgetting his wand

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Still blushing, Evergreen went and followed Kirito, picking up bags of cheese as she did and keeping a short distance away from him. The wand stayed where it was.

The innkeeper was more than happy to receive the food when Kirito and Evergreen arrived. "Wow! Thanks! That saves me a lot of work. Here, I'll get you your room key." She picked up a key from the hook behind her and handed it to Kirito.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito took the keys. "Of course no problem. Now about the date of ours. Or are you way to busy." He grinner ar the innkeeper.

(I wish I could continue the rp I did with. Damj I even forgot her name DX)

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (You mean Hime? I hope she's okay still)

The innkeeper blushed again. "Heh... You still asking me out? Fine then, but you better give the key to your Gardevoir friend in case she's tired."

But Evergreen, who had picked up her sunhat, looked pretty annoyed at Kirito's antics. She looked even jealous.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Yes, I guess she is very busy. some months ago I send her a pm that went also go to all of ya. but still , no Hime)

Kirito grinned to her. ''Really... does she deserve the keys. I mean she isn't very nice to me.''
    still not noticing his wand was gone

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Hey I was part of that pm too. Still hope she's okay)

Evergreen blushed again and looked away. "Um... no no, I can go out for a walk. I'll be back when you're done."

She walked away outside, wanting to rest and actually walked back to the pier. So the innkeeper looked back at Kirito. "She's adorable."