1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Not a lot. " he saif..sighing a little bit. "What to do with them? Selling" he wondered

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "What to do? We're just putting them on the ship," Evergreen replied. "Come now. The sooner we get this done, the sooner we can look for the bag."

By then, Evergreen had done almost half of the baskets.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito grabbed the remaining baskets and put them also on the boat

(Sorry to me it wasnt clear whar had to be done haha)

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Aha no worries)

When the baskets of berries were loaded onto the ferry and the sailor was satisfied with the work performed, he allowed Kirito and Evergreen to take a seat on the boat's port side. The seats were only wooden planks, but they were enough at least. "We shall set sail," he said. "And thanks for your help."

The ferry began its voyage to Poni Island.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "We will find the bag" as he reassured Evergreen. He wondered what they were up against

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "For sure, I..." Evergreen stared at Kirito as he looked away. The morning started to become brighter and warmer since the sunshine was rising, but thankfully there were a few clouds in the sky. And that was when she realised something, but didn't want to admit it (and Michelle had pointed that out to her from way earlier).

She had fallen in love with Kirito, simple, but there were so many issues with that.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Okay, I truly wanna do a full spinoff, with Evergreen as a human or some type of Fairy, and Kirito the way he is. Like he had threaten the lands and destroyed many things. However, he changes himself (Or reincarnated) and he starts to live in the fairy land and meets Evergreen who might be a princess from the royyal family. And they do fall together, but what will happen if they found out who Kirito really is/was and what will Evergreen think off it all, sorry this sudden came into me )

Kirito sat down, he sudden fell sick again. Like always when he was on the boat. He took a deep sigh, trying to remove the sickness from his body.

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Wow, you do have many ideas, don't you? So could Evergreen still be a Pokémon or do you want human? However... I have less time on my hands now along with other RPs. So maybe once this RP is over)

Evergreen sighed too, but for different reasons. Eventually she shifted closer to Kirito. "You okay?" She rubbed his upper back.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Haha, I can't help it, ideas flow through my mind. No Evergreen will be either Human or fairy or other fantasy type, lol I understand, can I get rights over Evergreen if I decide to make a fanfic off it?)

''I just , '' he sighed. ''Just let me be for a while. I uh need to rest.'' as he turned his head

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (No problem. I shall grant you license to use Evergreen for a fanfic, and I'd want to read it too)

"But there isn't a lot of space on this boat you know..." Evergreen replied, and that was when she also felt her stomach turn. She too had a tendency for seasickness. "Ugh... If only I had those ginger candies with me." And her dizziness caused her to lean on Kirito's shoulder.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (If I do make it. Than of course I let ya read it. Thanks)

Kirito felt the sudden weight on his shoulder but didnt had the energy to struggle against it. So he just let her be

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Please do)

"I don't... feel well," Evergreen muttered. She wished she could go to sleep now, but the seasickness wasn't letting her be. "Are you okay?"

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito didn't even respond.
    The boat owner chuckled at the sight of them both. ''Here this might help.'' taking two candy shaped medicine. ''My mother used to give me this as a kid. '' handing them both on them. ''You need to keep in your mouth until its gone.''
    Kirito tried to take it and shivered. ''This is gross.''

''Sorry your highness but Medicine taste bad.'' The boat owner responded

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Is that so...? These must be effective if they've been around for that long," Evergren said. She frowned at Kirito. "Oh come on, you know it'll be for better if you do take it." She popped one in her mouth. "Ugh, it's so bitter."

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito gave a quick glare before getting sick again. And de rest eating it

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen then started feeling better, having taken the medicine. Gently, she rubbed Kirito's back to soothe him, using some of her psychic energy to assist her.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Thanks I will be fine" Kirito answered.
    "Good cause we are almost there" the boatman replied

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Oh, good..." Evergreen muttered, then she rested her head Kirito's shoulder as Poni Island came to view. The only point of access was at Marina Village to the south of the island, as no other part of the island was civilised, and Marina Village was remote enough already. However, the SBC operated a tiny trading kiosk there, at least.

"That place looks peaceful," she said.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Ah yeah, the reason why I do not always say the islands and towns, is that I mostly forget how they are called :( )

''It is, its a little more busy lately but yeah, I do wanna warn you two for thieves. They invaded the peacefull island.'' the boatman sighed sad. ''My mother still lives there and she hardly gets out because of that, they already invaded her small hut.'' gripping the wheel more tightly

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (No problem... We have page 1 for that)

"Thieves...?" Evergreen replied. "The island must be like a war zone or something, with high crime rates. Why doesn't your mother simply move out?" Feeling more uneasy, she held onto Kirito a little more tightly.