1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "My friend here is looking for a birthday gift for her other friends. " Kirito explained while thinking. "Something unique I guess

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Birthday gift...?" the little girl said. "Can't help you there, but I think there are special items you can get in Malie City, I think. You could check that out."

Evergreen scratched her head. "Is it close by?"

"Nope. It's further away, and you have to take boats to get there." The girl said, then raised her eyebrows. "Oh hey! You're a talking Pokémon?"

Evergreen then smiled. "Yup."

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ALl Kirito heard was boats and his smile fadded. ''No way...'' he sighed. ''Lets look around here first evergeen''

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Oh... okay," Evergreen replied. She waved to the girl before following Kirito around the town.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ''SHall we first find a healing center? to get rest'' Kirito asked, ''And than look around for dinner

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "There should be a cleric somewhere, and dinner does sound nice," Evergreen said, even though it was still day. Perhaps they might be a while in this town.

They can go to:

The cleric
    Marketplace
    Marina and SBC trading post
    Malasada shop
    Blacksmith
    Apparel shop

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "GReat. The cleric should take care of you. Just give me your charm" Kirito said holding out his hand.

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen giggled nervously. "Uh... I don't have it." she said, as she searched her purse. "It's with Maria." She blushed as it she was embarrassed.

#88 Oct 17, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Didnt Maria had her charm?? Or did she forget that she had it in her purse lol)

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Yes. You're right. I've forgotten about that)

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito blinked. "I see. Im sure miss can also take care of you without the charm" he said wondering

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I think she should look at you too. Come now, let's go." Evergreen motioned for him to come along and adjusted her sunhat again. It was twilight, when the sun was setting and night was starting to settle. Hopefully the cleric did not close too early.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "ME??" kirito felt a blush coming up as he felt gettin dragged a long with evergreen. "Why me" as he saw the clerics house come into sight

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Why? Because you were sick on the ship, right? It's only natural that you get check on too." Evergreen said, though she could feel part of Kirito's face was radiating heat. She shook her head at the thought, thinking she was wrong.

The cleric's home was located conveniently near the marketplace, but not too close either. Evergreen knocked on the door with her free hand, where the cleric opened the door after a few seconds.

"Good evening, how can I help - ?" she started, but stopped short at seeing Evergreen. Evergreen sighed. This cleric had probably never seen a Gardevoir before either.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Hello. My gardevoir just needs a check up" Kirito said feeling another blush coming seeing the being beautifull cleric

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The cleric was quite attractive. "Oh! Is her name Gardevoir? Or is she a Pokémon?

Evergreen meanwhile shook her head. "I'm... his Gardevoir?!" she said to herself. "Um, yes. I need a checkup and so does he. We just got off the ship."

"You can talk too? That's impressive." The cleric smiled, blushing at bit at Kirito. "Come in, come in. Let's see what I can do for you."

Pirate Captain likes this.
  17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Yes I gladly will come" he smiled. "O yeh its a Gardevoir a pokemom." KIrito said half paying attention. "Sp any idea to grab something too eat after this. Maybe showing around the island" he flirt it

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen huffed. The instant Kirito saw a pretty girl, he had to flirt, didn't he? "Don't even think about it..." she whispered.

The cleric scratched her head, but blushed all the same and hid her face. "Show you around the island? If I have time after work, perhaps I can show you a good eating place around here. I don't have time to go around the island though. And is this Gardevoir actually a Pokémon? She's too pretty, I think, even for a human."

Evergreen sat down on a small chair so that the cleric could examine her. After getting her equipment, the cleric performed a diagnosis on Evergreen, who looked relatively healthy. She took Evergreen's temperature (but did not have benchmark information, so she guessed a Gardevoir was similar to a human) and then tested her reflexes.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito sighed at evergreen words. "Yes she is. Her first form is a Ralts. Than evolves to a Kirlia and than a Gardevoir with thr nickname Evergreen." He explained to the cleric.

122 Generation likes this.
  20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I see. She must have been through a lot. Have you and her been together for long?" the cleric asked. After checking Evergreen over, she went to her desk to grab a bottle of what looked like a familiar-looking berry to Evergreen. She grounded the berry into a powder and mixed it into a cup of water and handed it to Evergreen. "Drink this. This will help settle your stomach, and your head."

"Is that a Pamtre berry?" Evergreen asked as she drank. She was thankful she could speak telepathically. "Those are very very rare around here! I've only seen a few at home."

"Really? Here in the Alora Islands, they are everywhere," the cleric explained. "I know the SBC receives many of them in exchange for their trading equipment, and such."