1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "No not that long." Kirito said not noticing that the cleric tjought evergreen was his Pokémon. He smiled tp see how evergreen drink the liquid. "I dont think we have it in my region

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The cleric smiled, going along with her assumption. "Not that long? But you and her must have been through lots together. Evergreen, was it? Evergreen, are you feeling better now?"

"Much better, thanks." Evergreen said, finishing the medicine, and then she looked at Kirito. "You should have some of this too."

"Oh I can definitely make more." The cleric grinned and then went to ground another Pamtre berry. "It's hard to say these berries are rare since I've seen so many of them. But you must come from a faraway land if you're surprised to see these." She mixed the grounded berry into another cup of water and handed it to Kirito. "Wait... You wouldn't be as sick as Evergreen, would you?"

"He had practically collapsed on the ship because of how seasick he was..." Evergreen giggled.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ''I.. what.... uhh...'' Kirito was in a lost of words before answering the cleric properly. ''I... was meditating remember.'' He did fell a blush as he did sat down because of it. ''Yeah, guess we had a big adventure not that long ago.'' he said

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen giggled again and then sat back.

"Meditating... Oh! So you're a mage?" the cleric said. "You two must have gone on a really special adventure, then. Did you see a lot of places? How does a... haha... cute guy like you go on something like that?" She sat down to Kirito's level and then brought out a green potion and herbs. "This bitter root should be able to help restore your magical capabilities, if they're exhausted." She crumbled the root into the green potion and handed it to Kirito.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito slowly took it. ''Um yeah..'' he said sudden the feeling of rejection came over him. ;''Is there a place where we can sleep tonight after dinner?'' He wondered, as he took the last bit of the potion.

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I know a place we can go for dinner." The cleric said. "It's a popular eating spot in this town, like the community is there in one place. I don't have any more to do, so if you like... um, we could go together..."

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Yes that would be great" cheering up again. "I can wait" without looking at evergreen expecting her to leave

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Feeling like she was ignored, Evergreen pouted. "I'll just go for a walk, then. Thanks for the medicine, by the way."

The cleric nodded. "See you then."

Evergreen then picked up her sunhat and stepped out of the house and into the remaining daylight. It was sunset, which meant dinnertime, but she unfortunately had no plan as to what birthday gifts to get still. With a few gold pieces in her purse, Evergreen had some options, but didn't know what to do - especially when Kirito was occupied. So instead, she took a seat near the port to watch the sunset.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Mind if I put another character in?? she will have a small thing here, its more to use her untill Kirito is back)

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Sure. I was going to do the same for the cleric)

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Okay. She is one of my oc from the sm series. The other is a returning oc. So her name is Mehealani. And she usually always happy. Her partner is a Mimikyu)

"Hey..." a girl sudden sat to the Pokémon and sat down next to her

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Haha any more sm OCs to come?)

Evergreen sat up straight, not expecting someone else to greet her. Embarrassed, she looked at the girl but with her sunhat partly hiding her face. "H-hello..." she said. "Can I help you?"

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (lol, no not in this rp)

''Not really, you seemed lonely so I thought keeping you company.'' The girl smiled gazing at the the sun down

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Oh... Okay. I don't mind." Evergreen replied. She could actually use some company right now. "I am here on my own, aren't I? Heheh. I must look really lonely. I mean... I'm not even human."

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "So I noticed. Why are you alone?"
    When sudden a pikachu cloacked thing stoodby

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Alone and why?" Evergreen shook her head. "My friend practically made up plans and left me on my own. I suppose I'll have to wait for him until he's done." She then noticed the Pikachu-like character beside her. "Oh, hello there... Wait. Something's not right."

She eyed the Pikachu suspiciously. "Is that a Pikachu costume?"

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Yes it os. And better not look into her eyes tp much. You hear weird rumors about it" she said. Hearong about her plans she sighed. "Well that is not nice

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Her eyes...?" Evergreen said. She looked at the Pikachu. "Wait wait. So who is actually underneath the costume? It's not a Pokémon is it?"

She got up from her seat to kneel down at the Pikachu and look at her more closely. The head looked creepy to her, suddenly. "I'm getting chills just by looking at her..."

If there was one thing Evergreen was afraid of, it was ghosts.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ''You might be surprised but she is a Pokémon, its Mimikyu a ghost electric type.'' The girl laughed. ''No worries, she won't harm you as long as you do not stare at her eyes.''
    Mimikyu jumped up to her caretaker. ''I haven't introduced me yet, my name is Mehealani.''

*Its a real Hawaiian name, I wanted to give it as Alola gave me Hawaii feelings, even though I have never been there*

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Alola naturally has Hawaii feelings to it!)

"Um... Hi, Mehealani. My name is Evergreen." The Gardevoir introduced herself. "If you've never seen someone like me before, it's because I'm a Gardevoir. But I don't think you'll have heard of that."

"Ghost electric?! I have never heard of that." Evergreen admitted. She looked at the other Pokémon. "Don't stare into her eyes? Are those not its eyes up there?" Evergreen pointed at the 'head'.