1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Pikachi noddednin agreement. "I wonder where he went"
    He sudden felt worried.

Kirito had finished it. "I better get going" grabbing his stuff heading to the door

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Nanu waved at Kirito and then went to brief his patrols. Acerola followed Kirito on the way out since she also had things to do in the city. Concerning the city, there were a handful of restaurants, a library, a clothing shop, a general store, and an inn. Plus, the cleric's home looked sophisticated too.

Evergreen had been making her way through the city after walking past the garden. With the way she wore her sunhat and carried her purse, it was no wonder she could have easily passed off as human.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito walked around the city . As he just passed the garden on the oppotsite direction.

Pikachu noticed something from the person (Kirito) passing by. He wasnt sure if evergreen saw it

Other people who were busy doing groceries looked at Evergreen. They werent sure if it was a stray Pokémon or jusr a young lady

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen could have been thankful that she was a foreign Pokémon not native to the Alora Islands. With the way she tried to hide her face with her sunhat, she could have passed off as a shy young lady. Embarrassed, Evergreen failed to notice the person Pikachu was curious about. [Is something the matter?] she whispered to Pikachu.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Well I have a feeling we knew that person who we just passed" Pikachu answered. He gazed backwards but didnt see the person anymore.

(Thought for some lighthearted part where they search each other but unable to find them. Untill they both want to see sit on a chair at a restaurant)

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Haha sounds like a drama. Let’s run with that)

Evergreen looked back but didn’t see anyone familiar. [If only it was him, huh? Let’s explore the city a little. I’m sure there’s something we can use - even though we don’t have much on us.]

She looked at the library and then the cleric’s home.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito checked the clerics home. Than the library. He sighed. So big wasnt the town right.
    After that he went back to the garden. The cafe. And the port they came from

Pikachu looked around again . "Where is he?"

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    [I don’t know...] Already Evergreen was feeling worried for Kirito and hoped he hadn’t left the city. She moved onto the barracks, the garden, and past the shops.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito sighed and decided to get back to the cafe to get some food. "I see them eventually"

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The cafe owner greeted Kirito. "Hi there, Sir Kirito. What can I get you today? It's on the house." It was the lunch hour already.

After much walking, Evergreen turned to Pikachu. [Do you think we should get some food?] she asked him, as they were standing outside the cafe. [Wonder if anyone would recognise us though.]

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito wanted to reply but sighee. "Just the best dish without mear" he replied. As he gazed around for an empty seat

Pikachu felt his stomach rumble. "Sounds very good"

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    [Okay!] Evergreen walked into the cafe. She picked up Pikachu and walked inside.

The cafe owner nodded. He waved for one of his workers to make an enormous malasada full of spices and flavour, and smell intensified once it was fried. It was the local specialty of Malie City. Then the cafe owner gestured Kirito to have a seat at one corner of the very busy cafe. It was a table for two.

Evergreen walked inside the cafe.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito noticed and followed surprised to see the plate. "This looks good" he said. He hadnt noticed the other two nor the still empty seat. Mostly cause he was staring at the plate

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Whereas Evergreen did notice Kirito eventually as she walked in and looked for an empty seat. Some patrons were giving her curious looks like people from outside, whether to mistake her for a young lady or a stray Pokémon. Then again, Evergreen was a foreigner.

Hoping he wouldn't mind, Evergreen pulled up the seat across Kirito. "Do you mind if I join you?"

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito looked surprised. "There you two are. I looked everywhere for you" he sighed and gestured her ti sit down

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen did sit down, also allowing Pikachu to have a seat too. Then she removed her sunhat too. She was thankful that in a corner table she wouldn't attract attention. "That's not fair. We were looking for you too. Where have you been?" she said.

The cafe owner brought Kirito and Evergreen two cups of hot water with slices of Pinap berry peel. It had a sour taste to it. "Lady Evergreen, glad to see you too."

Evergreen nodded politely.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "No where important" he sighed. "Next time stay with me" pikachu ears dropped.
    He shivered at the water and took a bite from the plate.
    "Anyhow. I found out that it will take at least a day to get to the thieves hide out"

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen made a face. "But you walked off and wouldn't let me follow you... Never mind. I have to stay with you, don't I? So who told you about that? Where is the hideout?"

She too drank her water. As that happened, the cafe owner brought Evergreen a malasada of her own.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Whatever happened." Kirito did tell her what came on his way and told all the information he had so far.

He pet Pikachu on the head whilw taking another bite of the plate

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I visited Erynn's sister," Evergreen said. "She lives near the garden but she's not looking too well, as Erynn said. Heh... I even made breakfast for us. If only we had the medicine!" Evergreen's eyes burned with resolve. "We have to get back the shopping bag for her... I don't know how much longer she has without it."

Then she started on her malasada.