1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito nodded. '' I see, than we need to hurry.'' He said serieus. Taking another bite of the dish.

(Skip forward)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Soon enough the cafe owner had waived the fee for the meal, owing to the heroics of Kirito and Evergreen from their previous adventure. And eventually the two of them plus Pikachu were on their way to the lush forest that would eventually cross the rocky trail at the mountain base. Kirito hadn't exaggerated that the trip might take a whole day, since there was a lot of terrain to cover. Plus, they would have to reach Tapu Village as well, which might take the day itself.

Now walking through the lush forest, Evergreen had slung her purse on her shoulder so she was comfortable. "I really hope we don't get attacked on the way here."

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "So far it looks quiet." He answered. "However we always need to stay on guars" kirito said. Pikachu also kept silent to listen just incase somethinf might pop up

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    “I sure hope so,” Evergreen muttered. The forest was thicker than she thought, given the size of the island. She found it hard to believe an island like this was the stronghold to the Skulls. Besides that, the surrounding was very beautiful.

“Then again, maybe we won’t encounter anyone until we’re close,” Evergreen added. The forest wasn’t that big and it was only a matter of time until they reached the rocky path.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ''Watch you step.'' Kirito said as he looked at the path. ''You can easily trip and fall, hit your head and...'' He didn't continue, sudden afraid that Evergreen and possible Pikachu had a to much of an imagination.

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    But by the time they had arrived at the rocky path, Evergreen suddenly felt conscious of her surroundings. She went and clung to Kirito’s arm. “You need to watch yourself too, okay? If you hit your head, oh gosh, I don’t know what I’ll do.”

She looked at Pikachu. “You too!”

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Pukachu hoppes from one rock to the next but eventually climbed on kirito shoulder.

Kirito fell the sudden weight again on his arm. "Yeah that would if someone holds my arm tightly" he sighed and continued walking

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    “You... You don’t mind, right? I’m worried for myself too, you know...” Evergreen smiled at Pikachu who seemed to have fun. She still clung to Kirito’s arm, the side where Pikachu wasn't on Kirito's shoulder. "We can always enjoy the view, you know, and watch our steps."

Even so, the rocky path full of boulders made it particularly hard to travel through. With Evergreen clinging to Kirito's arm, at least movement was steady.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    He sighd. "No I do not mind" as he almost slipped. "I rather watch my step than looking aroun" he added.

Pikachu on the other hand had a blast running around

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen continued to hold Kirito's arm. "That's all I needed to hear..." Beside the rocky path was the southern coast of the island, which offered a welcome sea breeze that cooled both Kirito and Evergreen under the hot sun. By the time it was noon, they were out of the rocky pathway and had approached what seemed like a side path. It was grassy with some rocks, there was a pond that looked like a miniature oasis, and there was even an inn.

"Well, that was a relaxing walk, wasn't it?" Evergreen smiled at Pikachu and then turned her head to look at Kirito's eyes, just above his shoulder.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ''I guess os.'' He answered. he sighed. ''Lets take a break here. '' Kirito was glad to be off that anoying path. He saw the tree to walk over that. He sat down . Pikachu ran behind him and sat on his lap and curled up

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen was about to join Kirito at the tree but the inn caught her eye. "What's an inn doing all the way over here...?" she muttered. She looked at Kirito and Pikachu again who looked like they were about to doze off.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Whats up with the inn)

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (The inn matches the in-game motel counterpart)

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    *I dont remember it lol)

Different peopl were walking in and out the inn.

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Ha, no matter)

The inn was the most welcome sight for anyone who made it past the rocky trail, or were preparing to traverse through it.

Evergreen was curious but she also didn’t want to leave Kirito alone. Then again, he was sleeping so she figured it was more worth her time to check things out.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Wanna bring Mehealani back? or someone else?? I edit this post later than)

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Yeah. We can bring her back)

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Eventually mehaleani walked inside the inn with bags. She sighed. Why did her mom making her come here only to deliver stuff to thr inn owner. Mimikyu walked behind her while gazing arounf the inn for other Pokémon.

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen eventually got to the entrance of the inn, still carrying her purse close to her. The shopping bag was still on her mind but it had to be somewhere on this island at least. At least in this inn, there were a lot more humans than Pokémon, which left Evergreen to wonder if she was out of place. People were busy talking over breakfast as other patrons began to check out of their rooms.

The inn owner greeted Mehealani with a wave and gestured her to come to the desk to deliver the goods. It so happened that Evergreen noticed Mimikyu following the girl about. "I know that face..." Evergreen muttered.