1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito fell a bump on his head. "Really some guts." Turning around and aimed his lighting at the new people. Kirito was in a rage and didnt see who he was attacking. "No one shall escape me"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Nanu and Acerola jumped back whereas Drifblim floated up to dodge the incoming attack from Kirito. Nanu's first thought was to restrain Kirito from doing any more damage, since he could see Kirito's eyes were in rage. "Calm down, man," he said to Kirito.

Acerola went to check on Guzma. "You okay, sir?"

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito chuckled. "Calm down. O this is good" as he send flames towards her

Guzma looked up. "What ofcourse not, I am not good but he straight up attackrd me" he complained

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Nanu quickly blocked the flames with his gauntlets. “You may not realise it, Sir Kirito. I’m the kahuna here. Now, wasn’t Lady Evergreen with you?”

Acerola and Drifblim exchanged glances, not sure what to say to Guzma. Instead of answering, they helped Guzma to his feet with Drifblim offering support.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito clenched one of his fists. "Evergreen...evergreen...evergreen is fighting for her life because of him" he screamed turning around as a dark aura surrounded him completely. "I will make him pay" kirito said angrily shooting dark flames towards him. "Amatersu" he said counting the spell.

Guzma gave a small smile. But seeing kirito made his heart bump. He hadnt encountert anything like this. So far all his victims were weaker and more fragile then him.

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Sir Kirito..." Nanu muttered. "You must have really cared for Evergreen, haven't you?"

Acerola and Drifblim quickly moved Guzma out of harm's way as Nanu helped to deflect the flames. "Rather than take your anger out on this guy, shouldn't you be spending more time with her? She sure could use your company!" Acerola said.

Nanu ran over to Guzma. "We'll take him from here. I'd rather not have any deaths on our hands on this island."

Pirate Captain likes this.
  7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito turned towards her, even in a rage. He got tears in his eyes. ''I failed to protect her. It was my duty, but I failed. '' He said closing his eyes for a moment. '' Why is it fair that he gets to live while she is fighting for her life.'' he whispered. A s he dropped his wand to the ground. ''It isn't fair at all, and he needs to pay for it. I do not care if I get in trouble for it or not. If they lock me up so be it. But justice must be paid.'' he whispered as he opened his eyes again and looked at Nanu.

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Oh gosh. I'm reminded of a scene from Persona 4 where the protagonist's little sister died and he, in his rage, is given the choice to either kill or not kill the alleged culprit to avenge his sister. If you choose to kill, it's game over. If not, you find the true enemy, plus five more hours of gameplay)

Acerola and Drifblim exchanged glances. It only sense that Kirito wanted to make up for his failure to protect someone he cared about.

Nanu crossed his arms. "If your account is true, sure, we will put this man on trial with you as a witness. But I'm not letting anyone get hurt in the administration of justice." He looked at Acerola. "Bring Sir Kirito back to the city. I'll take this man from here." He grabbed Guzma's arm and led him to the city. "Let's go back to the city together."

So Acerola picked up Kirito's wand. "I guess it's not fair that he gets to live and she's fighting for her life. So shouldn't you help her in the fight?"

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito didnt do anything. "If you are thinking I wouldnt kill him than you are wrong. Keep the wand far away from me." He said as he felt himself getting led back to the city. Answering Nanu question he sighed. "You wouldnt understand"

Guzma tried to plea. "I want to make up for what I did. My friend Mehealani even healed me."
    Kirito who was just walked before Guzma and the drifblim stopped. "What did you just say..?" Clencing his fists. "Did that ...." he felt his heart beat race up again.

"Dont let him hurt her..she is a kind girl. And I was just stupid and I shall atone for what I did" Guzma said to Acerola.

(That sounds interesting what game is it??)

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (The game is Persona 4, and it has an equivalent anime series. You can watch the exact same scene here. It actually matches the gameplay)

Acerola made a face at Kirito. She did as Kirito demanded and kept the wand away from him. It seemed like Kirito really was out for blood. Could it be because he had a strong attachment to Evergreen that he was like this? With her other arm, she kept Kirito away from Guzma as she followed Nanu to the city. Turning to Guzma, she said, "No problem. He wouldn't hurt her, I think. But hey, who is this Mehealani? What's she like?"

"We'll need to know where she is, too. Then we'll need to have the community gathered with me to decide on what to do with you," Nanu said.

Drifblim egged Kirito to keep walking.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Mehealani is a girl who always want adventure, she is an orphan with many other siblings. And she is always happy and not afraid of anything " Guzma said.
    "And an anoyinf girl who followed me and Evergreen" Kirito added to it.

In the meantime mehealani was sitting next to Evergreen with pikachu and mimikyu on her lap. She was hoping kirito never foune Guzma and thqt Evergreen will be better soon. Her cheerish smile was gone.

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "You seem to know her quite well," Nanu remarked, looking at Guzma.

"Aw... You liked her company, didn't you?" Acerola added, while keeping Kirito's wand well away and Drifblim continuing to bump against Kirito's back.

As far as Evergreen's recovery was concerned, as Mehealani, Pikachu, and Mimikyu watched the cleric work on Evergreen, the cleric started on the second stage of the recovery. Evergreen's life-threatening wounds were secured, so the cleric began the mending process. She took a tome, opened to the right pages, and began mending the wounds.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Guzma gave a small smile. ''Yes, she is like a little sister to me, but things started not to get good. I got mad at my old friends and didn't care about anything anymore. I left and it seems mehealani kept me in her thougths, when I saw her again. I started doubting.'' he explained.
    Kirito didn't say anything and only kept being angry at Guzma. as he kept feeling the bumps of drifblim if he stopped walking

''She will be her old self right?'' she asked, as Pikachu and Mimikyu hoped for the same

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I'm not sure," the cleric replied, still doing the mending procedure. "This will take time." Evergreen was in severe pain earlier and now it seemed like the worst was about to pass. After the mending was done, she began to dress the rest of the wounds with more medicine so they were thoroughly patched.

"Ooh. Glad that you have a friend who still cares about you," Acerola said to Guzma. Nanu continued pulling Guzma along with him to the heart of the city, where the lights twinkled in the night. He kept a sharp eye on Kirito just in case if the dark mage planned to do anything suspicious. How hard would it be for him to take back his wand? At least Drifblim was keeping him in check.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Pikachu and mimikyu looked worried. "I see, Evergreen im sorry, for being a not very good adventurer. " mehealani said . Sitting down on the chair in the corner.

Guzma gave a small smile. "Yes I am lucky."
    "And even though you were lucky, you didnt think first and hurt my friend so badly that there is a possibilty that she wont make it" kirito sissed madly at him. As he turned around ready to reach for his wand. "If she wont make it, I make sure you wont survive my attack either" as he reached further towards his wand

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Acerola gave Kirito a sad look and stepped away from him. She knew Kirito must be feeling angry given someone he deeply cared about was hurt. No way was she (or Nanu) going to let Kirito throwing his life away for revenge. As if to make her point, Drifblim bumped into Kirito again to keep him away from the wand. Just hearing about Evergreen not possibly making it also made Acerola frown.

"We're almost there," Nanu said. He turned to Acerola. "Now, lead him to the cleric's home. I'll deal with this Skull here."

Back in the cleric's hut, the cleric had finished with the mending stage. Now was the healing. It was unlikely that things could go wrong now, since the mending stage was the hardest part of the operation. Evergreen's wounds were mended but still needed healing. If the healing wasn't done, she wouldn't make it.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito felt the bump from the driblim again and continued walking. Guzma and Kirito decided not to speak a word anymore.
    Eventually they went both seperate ways with Kirito glaring at him over his shoulder. He walked inside the clerics home and went straight to the room where Evergreen was still being treated.
    ''Get some sleep, I deal with you later.'' he said to Mehealani. Her heart sank and ran towards the place they said earlier where she could get some sleep.
    Pikachu ran up to Kirito stopping for a moment uncertain what to do , even with one glance Pikachu saw pain in his eyes and jumped up to him to give him some comfort, Kirito hugged Pikachu as to try to relax from the hours beforer.
    Mimikyu gave him a small pat with her claw and went towards Mehealani who was crying and cried herself to sleep.

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Acerola still kept the wand away from Kirito just in case if Kirito were to try anything and she waited near the entrance inside the cleric's home. Drifblim was lazily floating around and occasionally Acerola went to check on Kirito to see how he was doing. There was Evergreen, still lying on the bed and the cleric performing the healing process on her. Kirito was hugging Pikachu with a pained face and there was also Mehealani who went to sleep with visible tears on her face. Did something happen? Acerola didn't bother checking. Instead, she sat down and rested against Drifblim's side.

It didn't seem that long later that dawn was beginning to break across the horizon.

Pirate Captain likes this.
  19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito had fallen asleep on the chair with Pikachu on his lap. Mehealani was stil sleeping very tired from the events before.

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (I caught a cold the other day)

It had taken the entire night to complete the healing process. The cleric informed Acerola first that Evergreen had made it through the multi-stage recovery process, and that it was only a matter of time before she was conscious. ("I'm going to take a break. If she wakes up, let me know," she told Acerola and Drifblim, who nodded back at her). Then the cleric looked at Kirito, Mehealani, Pikachu, and Mimikyu, who were all still asleep, with Mehealani still having tears on her face. So the cleric took a cloth and wiped them off.