1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Mehealani noticed that Evergreen ship hadn't left yet and ran towards it. ''Evergreen, come back someday oke. And we will go to another adventure.'' sh called out. Mimikyu did the same in her own way.

(Whoa, it really is coming to an end..)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (I can't believe it either...)

Evergreen looked back into the pair's eyes. She smiled. "Someday I will. I won't forget you!" she called back to them with telepathy, as she waved back.

Then the SBC ship started to move from the harbour. Evergreen took her time to poke her head out to watch Mehealani get further and further away, and at the same time, she glanced at Kirito's ship in the distance.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Mehealani nodded, she felt tears coming down on her face. ''The end of our small adventure mimikyu.'' She returned home, ready to embrace her family.

Kirito thought about the adventure. And turned to the wall for some sleep.

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen smiled a bittersweet smile. The adventure had been an exhausting one and really was her first adventure on her own without Maria. Meeting and forging friendships with Mehealani and Mimikyu was something else too. Someday, she would have to write a letter (with Maria's help) to the girl. Soon enough, the ship caught a good wind and began sailing at speed, bringing her further away from Ekaeka Town. She looked at the shopping bag beside her, and then toyed with the icicle necklace around her neck.

She missed Kirito already, enough that she didn't bother with being seasick. Even then, she needed sleep too.

A day later, she woke up to the sunrise and the glimmering waters of Sapphire Bay. The SBC headquarters were visible in the distance and Evergreen felt the nostalgia of coming home. It occurred to her that it had been a while that she hadn't seen Maria, Seline, and Azelia. Would they like the gifts? She hoped so. Until their birthdays came, it would be a surprise.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (What shall we do now??)

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (At this point, we can start writing endings/epilogues - in my case, Evergreen meets up with Maria)

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito stepped off the boat and had a along walk back home. Once at home he was glad to see his wife again. Celia and Juna were happy to see him again. And he bowed slightly down to his dad. He gave his wife the tiara he had traded and was telling stories how it went out.]

Michelle had to convince Leon to come to see Evergreen back, even though she didn't know anything about the trip. SOmething inside her said that she came back from somewhere that day

(Sorry for using Leon)

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Hey, all good. I love seeing Michelle and Leon's interactions. Um, are they visiting Lalusi? Want us to roleplay as them for a bit?)

The ship docked at the SBC Headquarters at last, to which Evergreen realised she had never informed anyone that she was coming back. The first thing she had to do was find Maria. Would she be at home right now? Anyone would recoginise Evergreen in this city, thankfully, so she could count on asking anyone. She disembarked from the ship with the big shopping bag and her purse, still a bit saddened from separating from Kirito. She toyed with the necklace around her neck again.

Maria, as it happened, was walking around the trading post to shop for groceries. Leon and Michelle (plus Ian, Belle, Yoh, and co.) were visiting and she figured they should be welcomed with a meal.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Sounds fine by me)

Michelle.kept telling everyone to get in there charms but eventually gave up as they all seemed happily playing with each other.
    "Im telling you Leon. I feel like Evergreen is returning" seeing Leon eyeing for a pie she quickly dragged him away.

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Haha classic Michelle and Leon with the pie issue. Can’t forget that. Also, this is a good chance for Leon to make up for what happened at Michelle’s home)

“Evergreen can wait. But… But my pie,” Leon replied to his (attractive!) red haired wife who pulled him away from the sight of pie.

Belle rolled her eyes as she walked beside Leon and Michelle’s Pokémon. [You need your priorities straight, my friend!]

Leon said, “How can you be so sure? We had to take half the day to come all the way here. I mean, I do want to see how Maria and Evergreen are doing...” Even so, he gladly held hands tightly with Michelle.

Meanwhile, Evergreen walked around the trading post. She had been away from here long enough that she actually missed this place. Despite carrying the shopping bag, she wanted to hang around Lalusi a little longer before heading home. She still was visibly sad.

And in the same trading post, elsewhere, Maria was buying ingredients for vegetable soup. She received a warm welcome from everyone she talked to, which she guessed was partly because she was a hero, and she was a well-known local, being the sweet girl she was. After she had gotten the ingredients she needed, she walked around a little more in the trading post.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "That is the reason we need to go now. You need to see your cousin." She said annoyed. "I mean, no pie till you have seen them both" as she still pulled him a long

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon knew Michelle was right. Moreover, he loved the way she was ordering him around. “Anything for you,” he said with a smile. “And for my little cousin, of course.” That said, he pecked his lips on Michelle’s cheek in a playful manner.

Eventually, it was at some point after buying all the ingredients she needed that Maria saw Evergreen walking around. “Hey! Evergreen!” she called out to the Gardevoir.

Evergreen’s face slightly brightened when she saw her friend amid the crowd. Then her slightly sad state returned, but she tried to hide it. Instead she went to Maria, put down the shopping bag, and hugged her friend. “I’m home,” she said.

“I’m glad you’re back safe! How was your trip?” Maria said.

Evergreen thought about what to say. “There was lots to see. And then I had an adventure with friends.”

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Just before Michelle could send a response she felt the kiss on her cheek. And felt getting red. "Yeah yeah.." unsure what to say

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon smiled a little. Michelle was an easy one to fluster. Then again, he could get flustered himself.

Then soon enough, they saw two people embracing each other in the distance. One was a little girl and the other was taller, with a white sunhat, purse, and what appeared to be a white dress. Wait, Leon thought, there could only be two people in the world who matched that description. And one of them wasn't even human! (Thought she looked like one).

"There they are," he said to Michelle.

Meanwhile, Maria finally let go of Evergreen. "That's also a nice necklace you have! Was it from your trip?"

Mentioning just that made Evergreen a little uncomfortable. Why did she keep the necklace, anyway? She treasured it, yes, but was unable to say anything to Maria.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Maria, Evergreen" Michelle waved happily to them as she started to run. "Good to see you both. " gazing at the necklace she saw it was ice but it didnt melt or anything. "Got that from your boyfriend?" She teased even though she had no idea who she met or anything

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Recall that Michelle knows about Evergreen’s crush on Kirito and she suggested Evergreen confess in the first place, which Evergreen tried to do…)

Maria’s face brightened on seeing Michelle and Leon, and waved back as Michelle ran toward them. “Michelle! Long time!” Behind Michelle, Maria also saw Leon, who she happily waved to as well.

Evergreen jerked a little at the mention of the necklace again. First Maria, now Michelle? “B-boyfriend…” she muttered, thinking about the dark mage. She clutched her necklace, thinking about him, and how things left off when they parted ways at Ekaeka Town. Her kiss to him was still fresh in her mind. Then there was Michelle, who was happily married to Leon… Something Evergreen envied a little now.

Tears started to well up in her eyes and Evergreen suddenly went to hug Michelle and cried on her shoulder.

“Evergreen?” Maria said.

#1756 Aug 23, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2022
  17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (True. But she doesnt know she went on a trip with him. At least not that I remember she saying that. )

Michelle blinked at th3 sudden hug. "Its oke Evergreen, I guess you should tell this mage guy that you found someone else" she chuckled patting the gardevoir back

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (That’s true. Evergreen wouldn’t have told her)

Evergreen’s eyes widened at Michelle’s suggestion which caused her to sob harder and hug tighter. “B-But… who else but…” It was hard to tell, but Evergreen was suffering from a case of heartbreak. “Hey! I never mentioned him!”

Maria looked confused. She turned to Leon, then Ian, then Michelle. “What’s going on? Is she okay?”

(Michelle is so evil :D Guess that’s partly why Leon likes her)

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Haha she truly is)
    "But..." michelle felt defeated hearing her to sob more. "Look Evergreen, i was just joking. Com3 on cheer up" she tried looking helpless towards Leon and Maria

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Seeing Michelle look at him, Leon approached Evergreen. Softly, and coolly, he asked, “Evergreen. What happened?”

The sobs only got harder and Leon wondered if Michelle’s shoulder was soaked at this point. Gently, he tried turning Evergreen’s head to face him and Maria. She looked sad, upset, and depressed all at once. “I’m… unhappy,” she said.

“I’ll get you a gummy…” Maria muttered, who went back to the market stall to buy one.

Leon gently pulled Evergreen away from Michelle. It seemed Evergreen needed a moment to calm down. Below, Belle poked at Michelle's foot and at Ian's leg. [Is it because she's in love?] she squeaked.

(Haha looks like the RP isn't finished until Evergreen feels better)

#1760 Aug 25, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2022