1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A typical Adventure (122xTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Seems like it is true love" michelle chuckled. Takinf another bite.

(Wanna end it here. With a nice dinner and stories?)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Sounds like a good and fitting storybook ending. Before we do that, want Evergreen to hand out the gifts? Other than that, we could end it with a nice dinner and stories indeed)

Evergreen lifted up her head in shock at Michelle's remark, first with a blush, then with a smile. "Yeah... I think so too. I love him."

Maria chuckled. "Well, maybe one day, I'll write a letter to him and Kiseki and mention that you miss him. How does that sound?"

Leon smiled too. Now that Evergreen was feeling better, the spirits in the home seemed higher too. That said, he still had the flowers he had picked out for Michelle to make up for the issue with her sister. He would have to give them to her sometime soon.

Evergreen looked surprised. She wondered if Kirito would ever respond to to her letter if at all.

(Referring the letter back in the Festive Reunion RP)

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Yeah we can do presents quickly)

"That is an amazing idea. You should do that. " michelle clapped her hands with just the idea, being a little to excited

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen blushed. "Um... For sure." As everyone continued dinner, Evergreen put down her spoon. "That reminds me, I better get you your gifts! I worked too hard to get - and save - them." She got up and walked over to get the shopping bag. Everything that was in there carried its own story. Maybe she would share and tell about how she got each one.

While Evergreen went to get it, Leon quietly pulled Michelle away from the dinner table. He got the flowers he had picked earlier. "Hey, uh..." he said with a slight blush. "These are for you. Remember the first when we went to your home after our trip? I'm... sorry I wasn't there for you and didn't know about what happened to you sister. I'm such an idiot." With that said, he held out the flowers for her. "I hope this can make up for it. One day, we'll do something to properly remember her."

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle feeling herself getting pulled at the side and seeing the flowers she sighed. "You idiot, I already forgave you a long time ago" she took the flowers and kissed him deeply.
    "But... I appreaciate the offer" she chuckler

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Because Leon wasn't expecting Michelle to kiss him deeply, he stumbled back one step before resting his hands on Michelle's hips (and pulling her forward - she was quite slim, now that he thought of it) to stay steady. Just hearing Michelle forgiving him like that filled him with a sense of relief. It was something that had bothered him ever since he came to her home the first time. It made him feel like a weight had been lifted off his chest.

Then Leon pulled her closer. "Thank you... for everything," he replied while smiling, and then answered Michelle with another deep kiss.

Not far away, Evergreen could hear something like smooching. Then she blushed, thinking what Michelle and Leon were up to. In some part of her mind, she was envious of Michelle, but at the same time very happy for her that she found love. Shaking her head, Evergreen got the shopping bag to present some of the gifts, beginning with the potted plant and - after some extra thought - the art book for Maria. Then she started to tell a story about how she got these.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle chuckled and led him back to the table seeing Evergreen busy with presents. Hearing those stories of Everhreen made her smile

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon smiled. He followed Michelle back to the table just as Maria went about serving everyone another round of vegetable soup. Plus a gummy for Evergreen.

Evergreen then presented the rest of the gifts. The blue herbs and Lum crystal bracelet for Seline when she got back from her trip and seeds for Azelia, the frozen flowers which she hadn't decided who to gift to yet, and finally the sketch of Michelle and Leon.

"Ooh, how did you get these?" Maria said.

Evergreen giggled. "Well... It's a long story," she replied as she started her second helping of soup. There was so much about her adventure that she wanted to talk about. So she started telling another story of what happened, and how she got these gifts with Kirito.

(Whenever you're ready to write the ending - whoa, it's really ending eh? - with a nice dinner and stories)

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (I hoped I could have finished it with Kiseki but not possible so yes ending)
    Michelle gazed at the painting. "Itd amazing Evergreen. Thanl you so much" as she quickly stood up and hugged the gardevoir. Michelle weny back to her seat to eat. She was glad Evergreen had returned and she hoped that someday she would a good Pokémon that shares her feelings.

(And lay eggs or so lol)

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Haha perhaps if she found love again. But yeah, I really wished to have seen the ending of that Kiseki RP too, but that's not happening anytime soon)

"Aw, thank you, Michelle," Evergreen was more than happy to have given that gift to Michelle and she could tell that even Leon liked it. Leon too went to hug Evergreen before also joining Michelle again to eat. She briefly remembered that she tried getting Kirito to do the picture with her but was ultimately rejected. And that she left him with a kiss. Some day, she would have to meet Kirito and confess her feelings to him in person. Would she ever meet someone that she had feelings for as strong as for Kirito? Evergreen wished.

Maria asked Evergreen if she had more stories to tell, and Evergreen was more than happy to do so. After all, she hadn't even told the story about the frozen flowers or the art book yet, which she was happy to share over dinner.

#1790 Sep 14, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2022
  11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    I enjoyed this rp . And love the ending.

Another finished haha

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Thanks again! This RP was a fun one. I thought you would have written another ending post to top it off. But then again, this is Evergreen's ending.

Another finished. Yes.

Pirate Captain likes this.
  13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    I already did that sometime ago, before I went over to Michelle. hehe

122 Generation likes this.
  14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Haha that's true. Glad Michelle and Leon were able to join for the ride. Then I shall edit the post a little bit to make the ending more fitting.

Pirate Captain likes this.