1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio Aiko's art bag!

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Aiko, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Hi all! I've recently made a good amount of art, so I thought i'd share it here! At the moment, i've mainly been working on signatures as i'd like to get better with them. I also try to do PSS icons and my own drawings when I have the time to! Everything is in order from oldest to newest!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm not really sure why they progressively got bigger, might go and fiddle with that later...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll take requests in my shop for sigs and PSS icons if you want one! I plan to update this whenever i'm making something, so look forward to it!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Yo all of this' great!! *_*
    I'm watching the thread~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Aiko likes this.
  3. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    I've been pretty busy with school so I haven't been able to draw as much as I want to, but heres a couple things i've done over the last month! I was mainly just fiddling with different art styles and brushes in photoshop to see what I enjoyed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gwoomy and RadEmpoleon like this.
  4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,152.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I love them! Especially the Mismagius

Aiko likes this.
  5. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Ah, I like these! Who's the character in that last one?

Aiko likes this.
  6. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    It isn't any particular character, usually when I draw people it tends to either be based off me or just hair I think looks pretty haha

Riddles likes this.
  7. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    I'm back with another update o7

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These are my 3 mascot designs for SS! I assume its fine to post since we posted the one we chose. I really liked all three of these but the shiny is pretty cool!
    [​IMG]
    I have been working on this A LOT. I tried to line art it a couple days ago but I honestly just thought it looked better how it is now.
    [​IMG]
    I posted a sketched version of this up above, but I recently switched from photoshop to fire alpaca. The line correction tool in it made me so excited and I can finally say this piece is done! I switched from photoshop because if I ctrl+z'd my entire pc would almost crash lol.
    [​IMG]
    This was just a quicky sketch that I had fun with. I doubt I'll finish it up as it was more of a stress reliever.

Maybe I should post more often instead of in huge monthly bursts like this. I've definitely been drawing more recently, and i'm taking 2 art classes again when school starts up! Very excited for it.

8. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I gotta say, I like how that mascot turned out!

Aiko likes this.
  9. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Whaat, I wasn't watching the thread??
    I really like the person here! And the last two in your latest post too <3