1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Nintendo Animal Crossing - New Horizons

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Jeydis, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Jeydis

Jeydis Straight Vibin'

Bergie
    (Bergmite)
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,720.3
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I was actually surprised to not find a thread for this that was recent. I know some of you picked it up and some of you are planning to do so, then let's have a thread about it!

I am on day 3 or 4 now and enjoying it greatly. Its the perfect game while I am working from home. Not too distracting where I would miss emails/chats but enough to keep me entertained through out the day.

So what have you guys been up to on your islands? Anyone make some designs they want to share?
    [​IMG]
    Art by Massimo Di Leo (Artstation)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Mar 31, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  2. Lillie

Lillie Gerudo Chief

Royale
    (Ralts)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽737.5
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Can't believe this thread doesn't have any replies :0

I'm enjoying it a lot! More now that Bunny Day is over. People have made a lot of complaints about the game, all of which I agree with to some extent, but I think it's an overall improvement from New Leaf. I love all of the new features and its just a really pretty and fun game.

I do wish foreign fruit trees were more common on the Nooks Miles Ticket islands... I just want some apples T_T

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jeydis likes this.
  3. Jeydis

Jeydis Straight Vibin'

Bergie
    (Bergmite)
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,720.3
    I am having a great time with it as well, the release day could not of happened at a better time x_x I crammed quite a bit of play over the last week or so even with the horror that is Zipper coming around I had a fun time. I do wish the rewards for his stuff wouldve been more interesting.

Here is my little passport if anyone is curious and needs cherries :D
    [​IMG]
    PS: If anyone has an alligator villager that is leaving please let me know!

Lillie likes this.
  4. Lillie

Lillie Gerudo Chief

Royale
    (Ralts)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽737.5
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Yeah I feel the same way. Really all you get is a basket, an arch, a punching bag and a wand. Hopefully the other holiday events are better. (Easter is always the worst in my experience so the others are probably fine.)

Here's my passport thing :D I've also got oranges and pears if anyone needs them.
    [​IMG]

Jeydis likes this.
  5. Jeydis

Jeydis Straight Vibin'

Bergie
    (Bergmite)
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,720.3
  6. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cure Melody
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,102.8
    *quietly revives this thread*

So I've spent the last 12 hours or so terraforming my entire island and I'm almost done with landscaping! I just need to cover the entire island in flowers, get my Amiibo cards through (I already have Klaus, Judy, Lolly and Ruby, but I want Ankha, Lucky, Elvis, Sterling, Bella and Coco too) and get furniture etc. for everyone's gardens and my house. Then maybe I can stop playing for 5+ hours every day. xD