1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Nintendo Animal Crossing - New Horizons

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Jeydis, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,367.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I was actually surprised to not find a thread for this that was recent. I know some of you picked it up and some of you are planning to do so, then let's have a thread about it!

I am on day 3 or 4 now and enjoying it greatly. Its the perfect game while I am working from home. Not too distracting where I would miss emails/chats but enough to keep me entertained through out the day.

So what have you guys been up to on your islands? Anyone make some designs they want to share?
    [​IMG]
    Art by Massimo Di Leo (Artstation)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Mar 31, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  2. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Can't believe this thread doesn't have any replies :0

I'm enjoying it a lot! More now that Bunny Day is over. People have made a lot of complaints about the game, all of which I agree with to some extent, but I think it's an overall improvement from New Leaf. I love all of the new features and its just a really pretty and fun game.

I do wish foreign fruit trees were more common on the Nooks Miles Ticket islands... I just want some apples T_T

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jeydis likes this.
  3. Jeydis

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,367.1
    I am having a great time with it as well, the release day could not of happened at a better time x_x I crammed quite a bit of play over the last week or so even with the horror that is Zipper coming around I had a fun time. I do wish the rewards for his stuff wouldve been more interesting.

Here is my little passport if anyone is curious and needs cherries :D
    [​IMG]
    PS: If anyone has an alligator villager that is leaving please let me know!

Darcy likes this.
  4. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Yeah I feel the same way. Really all you get is a basket, an arch, a punching bag and a wand. Hopefully the other holiday events are better. (Easter is always the worst in my experience so the others are probably fine.)

Here's my passport thing :D I've also got oranges and pears if anyone needs them.
    [​IMG]

Jeydis likes this.
  5. Jeydis

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,367.1
  6. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    *quietly revives this thread*

So I've spent the last 12 hours or so terraforming my entire island and I'm almost done with landscaping! I just need to cover the entire island in flowers, get my Amiibo cards through (I already have Klaus, Judy, Lolly and Ruby, but I want Ankha, Lucky, Elvis, Sterling, Bella and Coco too) and get furniture etc. for everyone's gardens and my house. Then maybe I can stop playing for 5+ hours every day. xD