1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Arod’s Biased Starter Tierlist based on only the first Evo

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Vaquero, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    27C4C0AD-501F-46F1-8CAF-4C1E781F391A.png
    Da Best:

Totodile: He’s my favorite and will always be at the top. You can 1v1 FD no items over it. Nostalgia over powers me...

Turtwig: his design is just so adorable. I love that he’s a little grass snapping turtle. He’s very charming and appealing

Eevee: she’s adorable too. She’s also a pretty hard hitting Pokémon for what she looks like early on. She’s knocked down a little due to her now being mainstream since let’s go exists

Pretty good:

Piplup: a cute penguin Pokémon with a nice design. It’s simple but not bland and very charming.

Squirtle: this is the OG onion turtle. I do feel like I’m obligated to hate him but I do like his design. Simple, but not bland and very charming.

Cyndaquil: I love it’s design. The head shape is really nice, it’s fries are great, and the Fire on it’s back is a nice touch. I also like that bluish green color. It contrast the flame nicely.

Treecko: a good looking grass gecko. I like his chill personify from the show and that he walkways has a twig in his mouth

Charmander: shocked he’s not in the same tier as Totodile and not directly behind him? Well, as much as I like charmander, the design is a little more on the bland side. He’s just a little Dino with Fire on his tail. He’s still charming but I personally prefer squirtle’s design over his.

Pikachu: he’s lower since he’s the icon lol. Being the only electric type starter is cool so that earns him in the pretty good tier. But again, he’s used everywhere

Aight:

Mudkip: he’s fine. The Orange pops and his design overall is cute.

Chikorita: I find her very charming with those big red eyes. She’s just kinda plain. Could’ve added like a pattern or something to all that pale green

Not offensive:

Froakie: he’s alright. Like his design isn’t anything I could get mad at. He’s he only frog starter which is a plus

Tepig: I like pigs.

Bulbasaur: nothing really bad about bulbasaur. He’s the most alright out of the grass types. He’s simple and is straightforward with what he is.

Torchic: I find Torchic kinda weird looking but that’s just me. I think the design is fine just a little odd.

Snivy: I don’t really like that Snivy has limbs even though it’s a snake. It’s not bad looking but the limbs knock it down.

Fenikin: I don’t really like the ear fluff too much. Eevee just looks much better.

Kinda meh:

Oshawatt: I know people adore this Pokémon but I don’t really like him all that much.

Chimchar: same as the previous. I don’t really like the little tuff of hair and fire butt. If he had a tail with fire at the base or something then he’d be higher.

Chespin: I forgot this Pokémon existed for a bit. His design is just weird.

Bad, just bad:

Rowlett: I pretty much hate all the starters of SnM and SnS. Rowlett is the best looking out of them all. I still don’t like it.

Litten: he has some sort of charm to him. Maybe if he didn’t have that eggman stache he’d be better. The black fur is nice. Maybe if he was orange instead of red it would look better and made the black darker.

Sobble: my personal pick for if I actually want to get Pokémon Sword. He’s the best fo the bad but that’s still not good. #sobblesquad

Poplio: this thing is just stupid

Grookey: **** grookey. I hate his design. It’s the most bland, boring grass type starter I’ve ever seen. He’s one solid color for the most part and he’s so painfully boring to look at.

Scorbunny gets its own slot:

Scorbunny: I hate this stupid thing. It shouldn’t look like it can walk. I hate it. It’s easily the worst fire type starter I’ve laid my eyes on. Litten at least has a good color scheme.

I’m sorry for my biased and negative list. If your favorite is on here then I’m sorry that I’m not sorry. But for real, this is just what I think and if you actually got hurt then I’m sorry.

I might do the other stages of evolution.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I completely forgot that eevee and pikachu were starters for LGPE. X3
    I honestly mostly agree with the listings just need to up fennekin and torchic by one, but that is just my opinion.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Vaquero likes this.
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Scorbunny gets his own slot" That made me chuckle a bit.

Yep, there's definitely biased, and I will fight you over insulting Popplio. And putting Cyndaquil and Chikorita so high... and putting Chespin above Rowlet... okay I'll fight you over the entire tier list. But it's fair, it's all just opinion.

Vaquero likes this.
  4. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I told you, 1v1 FD no items

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    *picks Brawl Meta Knight* Fight me

6. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Gives you a Wii mote and grabs a pro controller

You’ve made a grave mistake

7. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    “ **** grookey. I hate his design. It’s the most bland, boring grass type starter I’ve ever seen. He’s one solid color for the most part and he’s so painfully boring to look at.”

*Ranks Chikorita, Pikachu, and Torchic, who are all one solid color completely, as decent or better.

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    I always play with a Wiimote *spams the 2 button like the noob I am*

9. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Something about their designs don’t make me as physically angry as grookey’s does.

Torchic is stretching it cause Torchic’s design isn’t as bland to me. Pika is like a weird hybrid creature while grookey is literally just a monkey. Chikorita also is in the same boat as Pika with them being weird hybrid animal things while grookey is just really really generic looking.