1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Skittle Stuff!!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Skittle, Jan 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Hmm... I'll go with hide-and-seek. I also liked (and I still play it while helping my mother's kindergarten class) playing tag.

Not that good in my mind, but I apparently passed the unit somehow. Funny story, I actually wrote a poem about Skittles once in 8th grade :P

Pink reminds me of spring with all the cherry blossom trees.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    would you ever eat a skittle and an m&m together at the exact same time?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Would it bother you if I placed M&M's into your skittle box?

Are you a fan of the Olympics? Do you plan to watch the 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea?

4. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    If I pick the M&Ms out, no. If I don't, I'll laugh along with you, I'm not the one to hold grudges :P

Yes, I love the Olympics! I do plan to watch 2018, it's finally time to watch the winter sports (I find the winter Olympics more exciting than the summer ones)!

East likes this.
  5. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Are you a bigger fan of treasures or adoptables?

6. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Treasures. They're usually cheaper than Adoptables so I can buy more and looking at my Treasures fills me with pride~ nice pastel aesthetic I have going on.

7. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    What's your favourite way to do your hair?

Do you typically travel light or pack way too much like me?

Do you like popping bubbles?

8. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    (Really late reply, but The Lunar Chronicles are great.)

If you could travel in time without causing any paradoxes or anything like that, would you rather go to the past or the future?

What do you normally eat for breakfast? (idk QUESTIONS)

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you consider yourself sneaky, or otherwise crafty?

:: Is there a colour combination of 2 or 3 colours that you really like?

:: Do you enjoy a challenge?

10. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) Yep. When I'm not being a "cutie-patootie" as described by my friends, I'm always finding sarcastic rebukes or pulling little practical jokes. I also have many shortcuts into the auditorium at my school that you wouldn't count "normal"... but it's totally allowed. The band room door to the aud exists for a reason. And I also like using items for a purpose thy weren't used for. It's fun to find loopholes.

2) I've always loved orange and pink together. A nice peachy color.

3) Of course! Depends on what the challenge is in the first place, but most of the time I'm up for them.

11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Who is your favourite fictional character (in any work), and why?

:: What do you look for most in potential friends?

:: If I said that your challenge would be to get 100 posts for Lake Valor's current Postfest this month, would you take it up?

12. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) Hmm... I'd have to say Steven Stone from, of course, Pokémon. I can relate to him in so many ways (I'm a total science nerd, if you dig deep enough it's debatable if he plays flute, just like me, and his hair is a mess which I feel my hair is as well). And Hoenn is my favorite region, so having a relatable guy from there is really cool.

2) If they look fun to hang around with, have good morals, and accept me for who I am. That's my kind of friend.

3) I've been working towards it... but I think I can get it done before February ends! Challenge accepted! :D

13. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    what are your top 5 favorite candies of all time?

14. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    oh dear dont make me choose

5th place: Anything gummi
    4th place: Mike and Ike/fruit flavored stuff
    3rd place: Any kind of lollipop
    2nd place: Starburst, my backup fave if my favorite candy isn't available (pep band flashbacks)
    1st place: it should be obvious at this point Skittles!

15. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    What are the top 5 worst candies you have ever eaten?

16. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    I only stick with candy I know, so I don't have five worst ones... all I can say is...

Those sick and twisted little chocolates you get in the heart shaped containers during Valentine's Day that DON'T have a guide. I did NOT want the ones with the raspberry or orange filling... blech.

I'll also throw in any candy with nuts. I'm not allergic, but I just don't like the taste (but I'll eat Reese's and peanut butter stuff).

17. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    what is your favorite skittle bag?

18. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    The OG famous red bag and anything with lime flavor. Man, I miss lime as a classic flavor... but green apple is fine.

And I can't really find anything but the classic until they roll out their holiday themed bags.

19. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Is there a certain genre of movies that you can't stand?

:: Do you prefer ice cream or frozen yoghurt? If either, why?

:: I've noticed you're particularly attached to your current avatar. Are you usually inclined to keep avatars for a long time, or would you rather cycle through them more frequently?

20. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    1) Horror movies. I get startled really easily and I'm faint-hearted, that's not a really good combo for a horror movie fan...

2) I'm actually not sure. Ice cream comes in a bunch of different flavors, but frozen yogurt is toppable (the old frozen yogurt shop I had in town had Skittles, bonus points) and it's healthier. It's a tie between the two, I really love both :P

3) Sometime I keep avatars for a long time. I do have those thoughts sometimes about changing it, but then I'd look like complete Hetalia trash xD Maybe one day.