1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask DDD Eclipse

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Eclipse, Apr 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    After a decent amount of deliberation, I now have an answer to the previous question I left unanswered.

Who is your favourite character from the Sonic The Hedgehog series and why?
    It's a bit odd to say this, but I'd have to say Dr. Eggman. His current persona as of Colours depicts him as a large ham (though he had hints of this before), and with a sense of humour like Mike Pollock's, it's not that hard to smile or laugh along with him. The one game that I know of where he is playable, he attacks by throwing wrenches at people, in a most amusing fashion. There are other contenders for the position (Knuckles is among them), though none have made quite as much of an impression on me as Eggman has. (Yes, it's Eggman, not Robotnik. Get over it.)

2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Do you prefer Doctor Eggman from the original series or the new version of him from Sonic Boom?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Do you prefer Doctor Eggman from the original series or the new version of him from Sonic Boom?
    There is no difference between the two characters.

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Do you remember the first signature you made? If so, what was the theme of it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Do you remember the first signature you made? If so, what was the theme of it?
    I do, actually; it was of Golbez from Final Fantasy IV, and I made it on Paint. (I don't recommend using Paint.)
    I'd like to revisit the character some day and do an entirely different banner from scratch.

6. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Are you a fan of Final Fantasy? If so, which was your favorite game in the series?

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Are you a fan of Final Fantasy? If so, which was your favorite game in the series?
    Not anymore, but Final Fantasy V was the one I liked the most. (Coincidentally, it was also my first.)

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  8. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Was there ever a Halloween costume/decoration that, for whatever reason, just really gave you the heebie jeebies? Personally for me Target once had these floating heads in crystal balls, kinda like Madame Leota in Haunter Mansion, but they fell right into that uncanny valley territory and freaked me the heck out. I always tried to avoid walking near them in the aisles because they were motion-activated ;-;

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Was there ever a Halloween costume/decoration that, for whatever reason, just really gave you the heebie-jeebies?
    Can't say that I have. Halloween doesn't really exist much where I live, so I haven't run into creepy decorations. Most of them just end up...quaint.

10. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Favorite subject you take/took in school?

11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    See: What was your best school subject?

12. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    What are some of your favorite lyrics from songs that you've enjoyed?

13. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What is one thing that always makes you laugh?

14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    What are some of your favourite lyrics from songs that you've enjoyed?
    Songs I enjoy don't have lyrics in them.

See: What is one old meme that always makes you laugh no matter what?
    I know they aren't strictly the same thing, but there are very few things that can make me laugh on command.

15. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    What is your favorite element (from the periodic table) and why?

16. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    What is your favourite element (from the periodic table) and why?
    Probably osmium (#76). A bit of a weird choice, but I have a few reasons for this: it's the densest naturally occurring element, it's quite rare and used only in highly specific applications, and one of its compounds (osmium tetroxide) is one of the most toxic compounds known to man, extremely dangerous even in minuscule amounts - you need to be wearing a hazmat suit in a de-pressurised environment just to work with it!

17. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    What is an exotic/outlandish food that you'd love to try? What is one that you probably would not want to taste if given the opportunity?

18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    For the first half of that question, I answered it under the header of: "What's a food that you haven't had, but want to try?"
    For the second half, it's been partially answered under: "Is there any food that you regret eating?" but I can also give a fixed answer:

What is one food that you probably would not want to taste if given the opportunity?
    Anything spicy. Spicy foods don't sit well with me; it's a flavour a bit too intense for me, even a mild form thereof. I've had some...unfortunate run-ins with spicy foods, and I don't care for repeating that experience.

19. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    What is one location in a video game you would want to visit for real?

20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    What is one location in a video game you would want to visit for real?
    Any place in the Golden Sun series. The universe of Weyard is so bright and vibrant, not just the villages and other places of dwelling, but also the vast number of intricate and colourful ruins dispersed throughout the world (Golden Sun 3 is really big on these, and they look absolutely amazing). There are some places that are a bit more destitute (like most of the islands in the Eastern Sea), but if I don't have limitations on where to visit, just give me a ship and/or a soarwing, and off I will go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.