1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Kurumi

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Xarn, Nov 29, 2014.

1. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    If you could be any character from an anime, who would you be?

Did you miss me? (just like the same question you asked me lol x3)

How many pets do you have?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Why did you change your username?

And do you like Ninjask?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Why do you like Ninjas so much?

4. YouHoney

YouHoney Snow wanderer

PokéPoints:
    ₽135.9
    Where you learned your skill on ninpou?

Weapon of choice?

5. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Just how stealthy a ninja are you?

In what colors do you usually dress?

6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    How did you get into competitive play?

7. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Will you teach me how to be a pro ninja?

Would you rather live in the sea or in the sky?

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Have you ever gotten Ninja'd?

9. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Do you like apples?

What do you think about Tyrouge?

10. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    If you could go any other country, where would you visit?

11. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    What's your favorite song?

In competitive play, what's your favorite strategy?

12. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    If you were going to write a book, what would it be called, and what would it be about?

13. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Well, the looking, the subject all the pack that include the characters focused on following the rules of a superior without making questions...personally I like this kind of things a lot, like stealth stuff and such.

From an anime? There are many characters that I find cool so it is a hard decision for me (also the Shadow Triad are only on the games and trailers). I would say L from Deathnote, because of his personality and because he has always under control.

Yes, I miss you when we don't talk because it can get really boring without having you to talk >.<

I have only 1 pet. A cat that doesn't like me because I hug him too much...It is not my fault...he is so adorable D:

I changed it because some persons found it hard to pronunce and because it was like a curse. I just overflooded, overposted, over...everything and it wasn't funny for some persons, yes it was the name, you can know it because since I changed the username I am a peaceful little creatue of god-Arceus.

Yes I like it, it was the first Baton Passer that I used and I also found it better than Scoliped in the begining.

The Ninjas are like...a part of me. I always found them as something to follow and learn from. The basics of the ninjas, the responsability, the hard training, the excesive effort on their tasks. I really like the ninjas because of that.

I learned it on a place that is a little far from my house. Everytime that I was back from the university I went there at the night. It was dangerous to reach the place and also dangerous to get back home late.

I like close combat personally, you demostrate the others that you are better without nothing. But if I have to wield something it could be a knife, a sword and if you ask for something of ar distance i can say stars or simply bow. (I don't like spears, hanbo and bo)

I already explained it with the example where I run over the house of a neighbor. I found myself like an stealthy person. I have my little adventures, but that will be talk too much about myself and I don't want to see persons thinking that I like to presume about all xD.

I use almost all the colors except for pink, purple, yellow and that ones that shine like the hell xD. The most that i like are green, blue, grey, black and some white.

Well, I was watching a youtube video that said that there was a simulator named "Pokémon Showdown". It was one week before I joined LV. i just opened the window of Showdown and started playing. Since I played Pokémon since I was a child it was hard to get used to almost all on the battle options and stuff. Not too long history youtube-> Showdown-> Lake Valor (someone recruited me in Showdown when the first tryouts were open)

I can do it. I can upload some pics and techniques if you want xD. I am not that pro, there is people that is really better tahn me and can disarm miself without caring about it >.<

I really prefer the sea. The sky deosn't have nothing to offer and the sea has alll the misteries and funny adventures that you can imagine. The salt on the water is good for the health and I like eating fish :D

Yes, I got ninja'd on trainings when some people kicked me really hard on practice. And out of the ninja stuff, i got ninja'd when I was going to post a suggestion here on LV xD.

I like apples. Are my second favorite fruit after the bananas.

Tyrougue is a good Pokémon. Has the posibility to evolve in any of the hitmon guys. I really like the Hitmons, he problem with them is that their potential is difficult to make shine.

Well, I want to visit Europe inself. France, England, Spain, Netherlands. It is hard to decide one...but maybe France firstly.

My favorite song actually is Tove Lo - Habits. this song simply break my hearth in a thousand of pieces because it talks about the truth of a life.

in competitive the main startegy for me is Offensive. But there are many kinds of Offensive. Like the offensive after walling, the set-up offensive, i mean the offensive concept is my favorite part and the one that gives results faster and make the battles more funny. I guess that it is sometimes. But I like testing all the strategies xD so...I would say that you should keep it as "Offensive" before I make a long explanation about what I like to do in Showdown. but maybe you are asking about Baton Pass, Trick Room, Weather, Stall....So...I can take this question from everyplace D:

I already wrote 2 books. 1 is a romantic story about a person that meets another person on strange situations. Many teachers at school liked it and it was one of my archivements when I was 17...sadly I never published it the tittle shold be..."The girl of the white dress" I think. The second one is romantic too, it is something that I never finished and it also has no tittle. Maybe I will end this one someday, when I stop being trapped on my current situation.

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  14. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Do you have any siblings? If you do, would you give them up for anything? If you don't, do you want any?

15. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Other than pirates, what's a ninja's biggest rival?

16. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    How dark are you?

17. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Yes, 2 brothers, 1 sister. Amm, what kind of cruel person should I be if I do that? O_O I will say nothing.

Pirates are not rival :/ The only rival that are worthy, are the Samurai. That have a similar base on martial arts.

I am the Darkest >:D

18. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    So I see you like Ninjask. What about Shedina and Accelgor?

19. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Why does your thread say Ninja when you are Xarn?

20. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    What's your favorite word?