1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Questions of Madness

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by 8542Madness, Oct 12, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Have you ever played No One has to Die?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WroughtIronX

WroughtIronX Still_Burning

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Are you a doofus?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Yep. That game is pretty cool, if a little bit tough to follow at some points.

...maybe...

4. Malc Modnar

Malc Modnar Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    You awaken in the world of Mystery Dungeons, under the usual circumstances. What are you, who is your inevitable partner, and how do you react?

5. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Well, according to the test, a brave person like me would be a Pikachu. My partner would be a Mudkip. My first reaction? Introduce myself, of course! If I don't know about anything or anyone, then I need to make as many friends as possible as quickly as possible. After I had a decent enough reputation among the locals, I would then begin pursuing my own past with my trusted friends by my side.

6. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Have you asked me a Madness list of questions on my question thread?

On a scale of 1 to pineapples, how insane are you?

7. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Yes, I have now! I can't believe I forgot to ask that earlier.

One a scale of 1 to Pineapples, I would be nestled comfortably between Thing A (long-lost cousin of Thing 2) and the musical note b-flat. As you can see I may not b-sharp, but I've always got A thing or two to make a bad joke about.

shinygiratinaz and Sachi-Shimazu like this.
  8. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Which do you prefer and why? Sunrises or Sunsets?

On a scale from 1-10 (10 being the highest) would you say how kawaii is Hawaii?

If you could teleport anywhere for 2 hours, where would you visit and why? What would you do?

9. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    I prefer the sunsets. I don't actually like the sunset itself, I just like the fact that the night follows it. I'm a bit of a photophobic, and due to my sleep disorders I have always felt more alert during the evening and night. The daylight is just too harsh and hot for me.

-9001 for a rating of kawaii in Hawaii. I absolutely hate this place. I'm the kind of person who is strongly motivated to always do better. Nobody here cares about doing anything more than what they are required to do to survive. The cities are about as ugly as the attitudes of the people who live in them. The touristy sections are alright, but people there only want your money and will do anything to get it. Hawaii is a good place for a vacation, but an awful place to live. It also doesn't help that it is always bright and hot here, and I prefer cool and dark places.

I would teleport past the roller coaster lines at Cedar Point. That place has the best roller coasters, but the longest and most painful waiting lines.

10. Kailisa

Kailisa School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Sorry for the late reply, so what's this club thing? *v*

11. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Where did you avatar come from? Why did you change it from the Mewtwo?

12. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Uh... I think you've found the wrong thread. I have no club, nor is this a thread involving clubs.

I may actually make a club soon, actually. I don't know what it will be yet. Maybe the Madness Fan Club? Nah, that's arrogant. I'll figure something else out.

Well, this avatar is a picture of Princess Celestia from the IDW comics of MLP. Specifically, it is from issue Friendship is Magic 19, page 9, in the fourth panel.

Don't look at it here:
    Don't click on this to make it larger and easier to read.
    009.jpg

I changed it from the Mewtwo because the Mewtwo picture had gotten old. It served me well for a long time, but I thought the "doofus Celestia" was hilarious and would make a great profile picture. Whenever I find something that I think will make a great profile picture, I usually go ahead and make the change.

I have another picture that I will probably change this one to in a few days or so. I really like the current picture, so I'll hang on to it for a while longer.

13. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Maturity wise, who do you believe is older? You or your sister?

14. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    I actually gave this question some very serious thought before coming to an answer. I've given thought on the others, of course, but I gave this one some extra.

I'd say that I am the more mature out of the two of us. While you don't see it much on me because I prefer to remain positive and happy in online activities, I am actually an extremely solemn and serious person. The Mewtwo personality test result in my signature attests to this. It really accurately represents my personality; just ask anybody who knows me IRL.

Part of the reason I am so serious is due to the resentment I feel towards the world in general. I guess I should really say that sometimes I resent the hand that fate dealt me. I have faced so many more problems in my life than most people have to deal with, and due to this I've been forced to "grow up" faster than others.

I view maturity as how people deal with obstacles in life. Since I've had a ton of hands-on practice dealing with the load of shit life continues to shove down my throat, I think that I have become very mature. Too mature, in fact. For a long time, I missed out on just doing fun, silly things for the heck of it because I considered the action too childish. A little over one year ago, I resolved to not let my sense of maturity prevent me from enjoying life when I could. Since then, I haven't really un-matured, but I've kept my serious side separate from my happy side.

Enough about me, now for Shiny. I'm not going to say she isn't mature. She is more mature than anybody else her age that I've ever met. She knows a ton about responsibility and has a powerful sense of loyalty to those around her. She knows when it is time for caution and when it is time to abandon all sense and just have a good laugh. I envy her ability to have fun, sometimes, but I'm mostly happy and proud of her.

However mature she may be, she hasn't been forced to endure the same storms that I have in life. That isn't to say that she hasn't endured her fair share of storms; she certainly has. We've both been through absurd and insane scenarios that beat us and test our mettle more times than people should ever have to. I've just had to deal with more, and it hardened and matured me more.

I should point out that we both are around each other so often now that we both "learn" from each other. Due to this, Shiny has gained more maturity from being around me, and I have learned how to let go of my serious side from her. She is certainly more mature than I was when I was her age, but part of that comes from us being around each other so much.

Thanks for the good question!

shinygiratinaz and ShiroLugia like this.
  15. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Do you struggle to find the courage to get out of bed in the morning? What motivates you to get something done every day?

16. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    I do struggle to get out of bed every morning, but not from lack of courage. It's more of a lack of motivation. I get bored and frustrated with people easily, so it is hard for me to find a reason to go back to the stupid daily routine.

I honestly don't know what motivates me from day to day. I guess I just do things because I have to do them. If it is something that I care about and want to do, then I'll easily be motivated to complete it. If not... well, it gets done with little enthusiasm and minimal effort.

17. supersonic451

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    How can I transfer my story on another website over to this one? I just joined this website by the way, so I don't even actually know how to make a story on here period.

18. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    I plan on putting a full guide on how to do this into the rules soon, so look there in the future if you forget this.

First, simply copy the text from the story onto your clipboard. Then, click the "Paste as Plain Text" button in the text edit box on Lake Valor. It is the third option from the top right going left. Paste the text into the box that pops up, and then click "OK" to put the text into the thread.

Aaaand that's all!

EDIT: Oh yeah, make sure you post the story in the Fanfiction Library. LINK

Also keep in mind that the paste as plain text option does remove italics and bolded text, so you need to fix that manually.

19. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    On a scale of 1-Achromatic's Face how mad is this question?

20. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    About a three, unfortunately. To be a bit more maddening, you'd have to misspell everything and make an insulting slander against somebody who doesn't even exist. If you did that, I'd probably give you a seven.