1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dawn, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    In reference to another person, what is "beauty" to you? Is it something you have inside, or is it an external aesthetic...or perhaps a mix of both? How do you feel about how society generally defines external beauty?

...and beyond that, what would you consider beautiful? Is there a particular place that embodies the concept, or a song, or a piece of art or fiction? Where in life do you find beauty?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Beauty takes many different forms. There’s beauty to be found in kind, gentle personalities, and in the personalities of those particularly passionate about something. There’s physical beauty, whether it be a pretty face, a dazzling sunset, or a snowy day. There’s beauty in many ways and aspects of our lives, that if we look closely, can be found. Above all, I would say that beauty can be found in anything that has some measure of value or significance to you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Tho people say that inner beauty matters the most, which is true, outer beauty has a major role in anyone's life.
    To me, outer&inner beauty both matters. Inner beauty is like 51% important and outer one is 49% important for me.
    To me, outer beauty is fair skin. ^-^
    Fair skin drives me almost insane. Fair boys are LITERALLY my weakness!!
    Having fair skin is mostly every girl's dream, no?

4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,152.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I think external and internal beauty is important, but not to go overboard with either (i.e. excessive makeup). I see beauty in a lot of things- trees and plants, some good color combinations (like black and purple), ombré/well blended colors, clear blue skies, waves at the beach, or a clean flag hit in a guard show.