1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Beauty on Water.

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Xarn, Feb 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    One of the main types of Pokémon is the Water Type. Since the begining of the story Misty (the girl that traveled with Ash) started saying that the Water Types wehre the more beautoful on the world. What do you think? Is the Water Type worthy of it? Do you think that there is any beauty on the them?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Well, until Fairy types rolled around, the only other type that came to mind when thinking "beautiful" were Ice types. Nevertheless, Water types have Milotic; supposedly the most beautiful Pokémon to grace the PokeEarth. Then again, Milotic's pre-evolved form, Feebas, is supposed to be the most hideous Pokémon of them all, so I guess this just takes us back to square one.

3. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I'd consider ice types to be beautiful. Though some Fairies like Gardevoir and Florges are pretty beautiful too :>

4. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    The water type is the 3rd best type (imo) behind fighting and flying, so I love it a lot. The water type makes so much possible, I can't imagine Pokémon without it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Like Prosecutor, water's my 3rd favorite type (but behind I ceand Bug for me). And I generally will agree that the water type is beautiful (Lapras, Milotic and Starmie (yes, Starmie) come to mind). Granted it's not the only beautiful typing, but it certainly is one the highest in beauty! If you ask me, that is...

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Water is a really great type, but a lot of the Pokémon that come under this typing are pretty boring, imo.

7. Scriffignano

Scriffignano PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I have to agree with Misty on that statement. To me Water type Pokémon are the essence of beauty in many ways. I know that I said that that Rapidash was my all time favorite Pokémon, but mark me... Water is my favorite type and many of the Pokémon I love are indeed Water type. Its followed by Fire, Ice, and Dragon in that order.

However I think Misty is nuts when she said Tentecruel are beautiful...

8. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    I agree. However, there's always lord Helix.

Seriously, though. Water types aren't the most "beautiful" in my opinion. I'd say Ice types and Flying types are majestic:

[​IMG]

(Spoiler for Articuno due to size)
    [​IMG]

9. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Water is one of my favorite types with such a diverse range of different Pokémon. There are so many of them, and I completely understand why! With the amount of lore based off sea creatures, it's no surprise that Pokémon has kept up the trend!

10. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I think every type can be beautiful, depending on how you portray them! Each type just has a different type of beauty. Water types have an elegance to them I guess, which is traditional beauty I guess. The dragon type has a more intense, regal beauty, while the Ice type is more delicate. Of course everyone will have a different opinion on the beauty of Pokémon types, given the 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' shenanigan

11. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    The only Water-types that I would consider "Beautiful" would be Milotic (How could I not mention Milotic? :P ) and Suicune. But to be honest, I've never really thought about it much. :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.