1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Calling All Photographers! Event Interest Poll!

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Vigilance, Jan 2, 2018.

?

Would you be interested in a Photography competition on Lake Valor, held twice a month?

1. Yes! I'd love one!

100.0%
  2. No thank you.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Answer the poll and tell us why below!

It would most likely be held twice a week with a theme or object given that has to be captured in a picture. There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd with a participation prize to all participants as well! You can submit camera photos and/or photos taken with your phone.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I think this would be pretty cool as actually. I'm game!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I love photography and I feel like a competition like this would give aspiring photographers, like myself, a chance to put their skills to the test and potentially learn something from others more experienced in this field. Plus, it would add a bit of diversity to the competitions on this site.

4. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    It'd be a lot of fun! I love taking photos with a prompt in mind! I'm sure others would find it fun too!

5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Count me in :D I love taking pictures. Although I’m not sure I could go out of my way to do it, but that would depend on the prompt XD

follow my instagram that I don’t have yet

Pokémist likes this.
  6. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    The poll results are talking by themselves. Nine to zero in favor of yes is pretty clear
    Also, I’ll be there!

Vigilance likes this.
  7. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Most pictures I take end up looking like they have a potato filter so this could be a fun way to practice and get better at taking them lol.

8. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Spread the word if you are interested! We need at least 15 'Yes' votes to start this! Let's go Lake Valor!

9. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    The Photography Contest will be implemented.

Apawn, Cadbberry and Gwoomy like this.
  10. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Wow still no no's! That's really impressive! I hope my Camera will do its job well :P

11. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    I like the idea of this! And it's only PARTIALLY because it'll be the only event I will be able to participate in. It's really amazing what people can find when given a camera, a theme and a deadline, I'd love to see what turns up!

12. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Its a good idea! I like photography and this event is something I'll surely participate in.