1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Celebrating Valentines Day! ♡

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RadEmpoleon, Feb 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,152.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Valentines Day is in less than a week. How are you celebrating with your special someone (if at all)? Maybe a small gift, or something elaborate? Or are you a single pringle like me?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    To me Valentine's Day is just another day, the day after is much better because is half off chocolate day then. I'm single, I don't mind being single, I chose to be it as I do not want to be in a relationship.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    I'm going to be working my butt off on Valentine's Day and the day before. However, I will be giving my BF some memory foam pillows for his gift when I get to see him before the zoo starts.

4. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Since I’ve never been in a relationship, the only reason I celebrate Valentines Day is because it’s my birthday. Otherwise, it’d just be another day to me.

5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Boyfriend is out at a conference this week, but we bought some co-op games for each other and will be playing when he returns and we have time. <3 So far we have Minecraft, Terraria, Don't Starve Together, Stardew Valley, and Portal 2 on our list!

6. Lovebird

Lovebird Your Lovely Valentine Courier!

Lovely
    (Vivillon (Meadow))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,805.0
    Poké Doll ★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I have quite a lot of work to do before Valentines day arrives! I hope all of you darlings enjoy sending my lovely valentines to each other!

#6 Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019