1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Challenge the Leviathan

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Reckless, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    If I'm not online, I'm either gaming, at college, working on projects or gone out for a while. What is I suppose a new year's resolution of mine is to start walking a lot more. Town and college are only at the most a twenty minute walk from my house, in opposite directions, so I have no excuse not to get off my lazy butt and walk my socks off. My foot is now nearly fully healed, so that's a further plus.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    What happened that caused you to hurt your foot? O.o

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Oh. It wasn't an injury or anything. To cut a long story short, I had to go into hospital to get a small procedure done on one of my big toes. It transpired that the nail of said toe plus the nail bed itself since lost to a fungal infection would have to be removed, so that meant I had to put up with a bandage wrapped around my right foot for the first two weeks after surgery. I couldn't walk right for a while, but now I'm fine, though I still have to bandage my toe up if I'm gonna be wearing shoes for a good few hours or else I'll destroy my socks. It still hurts a tiny bit on occasion, but not on the scale that'd require painkillers. I am however very wary of people accidentally stepping on my foot; it hurts like all hell when my small baby cousins step on it, never mind a fully grown adult. And I have a funny feeling that I might need to get the same surgery done on my other foot, at some point too.

4. TAPQI

TAPQI Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Do you like to reread really old messages?

Have you ever done a prank call?

What is the best thing about Finland? :P

5. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    -When I used to frequent this one site, now no longer in existence, I went back through old messages every so often, looking at the lulz once had and the n00bish comments I used to leave. Some of these messages stretched back to '06, around the time I started to use the internet.

-Yes! Well, it's been a few years now, but I've made a couple of prank calls. They're quite fun to do at parties, when everyone is slightly tipsy.

-I don't know. I've never actually been there. Maybe the skiing?

6. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Have you ever used Altaria?

Have you ever played Ace Attorney?

7. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Nope. Never have. No time like the present, though, especially since it recently got itself a shiny new Mega evolution.

Unfortunately, no, I haven't. I've wanted to play it, though, but I've never seen the game in stores. I've played as Wright in UMvC3 if that counts? Aha. There's an Ace Attorney spoof I've always loved to watch, as well; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFldBVWFgWo

8. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    What is your favorite legendary Pokémon?

9. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Actually, for the longest while it was Lugia. Specifically Shadow Lugia, but Lugia nonetheless. Nowadays, I don't so much have a favourite legendary as rather a favourite trio, and it's a straight up tie between Sinnoh's 'creation' trio and Hoenn's 'weather' trio. I simply can't decide who out of those six I like the most.

10. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    What's your favorite book?

Does your legend date back to the 12th century?

How long should I roast you for you to come out delicious?

11. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Oooh. Tough one! It's a toss up between Steven King's The Shining and his follow up book, Doctor Sleep (pleaseee make that a movie!) and Stieg Larrson's second Millennium book, The Girl Who Played With Fire.

Yes, thank you very much. My legend is quite old. The 12th Century was a long time ago.

For precisely 233 micro-soysauce-cycles.

12. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Reckless...How are you? xD

Actually can you say me which is your favorite star? ( I know hard question xD)

Do you play Smash Bros?

13. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Cookies, muffins or popcorn?

14. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Hey! I'm okay. Busy busy all the time on weekdays for now and possibly for the next few weeks, too.

Ah. Like, in what context? Favourite movie star? Or favourite constellation? I'll assume you meant movie star, in which case my favorite actor is Jason Statham.

The last time I played Smash Bros was when Brawl was a thing. But I haven't played it in a few years now.

!!!! T-t-that's a tough one. I like 'em allll! Though cookies and muffins, I only like getting them in certain places. So I suppose my choice is popcorn!

15. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Why are you so Reckless?

How did you get into Pokémon?

Reckless likes this.
  16. brsajo

brsajo Girl Boss Baby

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,240.0
    Do you have a favourite piece of clothing?

17. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    There's several reasons for that. Some involving raccoons, a house, and a really big dog.

You know, I can't actually remember. What I do remember is receiving Pokémon Crystal for the first time. It was Christmas and my aunt handed me this pink see-through GBA and showed me how the game worked. Around the same time I got a few VHRs of Pokémon episode and movies (which I still have today), so I reckon that's what kicked off my liking for Pokémon.

Isn't so much a piece of clothing, rather an accessory but I love my pinstripe hat. (You may have seen it in that one pic I posted in the photo thread). It's all beaten up now, but it's still one of my all-time favourite items to have purchased. Aside from that, I love wearing fleeces, when I'm not forgetting where I've left them.

18. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Favorite film?

Ifyou have the possibility to go to another country, which one will be? Are they more than one? Travelling aorund the world sounds better?

19. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

So what's the speed of dark?

20. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Favorite X-Man?

If the DC and Marvel universes were to clash again, who would be the Marvel character with the best chance of beating Superman?