1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Crystal Eyes (Link X Choco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Mar 26, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Yeah lets checkout now. We'll have five dollars if we pay for this all. Than we need to run so we're not caught by the headmasters." She walks over to the cashier while rushing. She greets the tired cashier she places the things on the counter an makes sure to keep the box from her pocket. "Just place the cash on the counter and go on ahead. I'll deal with this. Make sure you're not caught!"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "A-ah, all right." This was not how Skyler wanted to start off their first day, but they simply slid the money over with a rushed explanation.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Alyssa seemed to be on her toes this entire time . She seemed to know what she was doing about stealth. The cashier moved slowly she motions for Sky to get a move on so that they wouldn't both get caught. "I need you to run fast and quiet. Go from Toe to heel when running. "

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Skyler gave a nod, biting down on their lip. They had NOT been expecting their first day to go right into a stealth mission.

5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Alyssa places the box from her pocket on the counter. A couple minutes pass as the cashier finishes the job and hands her the bag. She twists her dress around and a large black skirt pops out. She reaches behind her neck and pulls out a black hood. It seemed to cover her face in a triangle shape. She runs out the door and runs along the wall to not run into others.

Eventually she gets to the School. She knew it'd be hard to get to the dorm. She decides to run anyway. She runs up the stair skipping two stairs each time. She takes a hard divot when she got to the third floor and dives into the room by jumping in. She closes the door and sits on the ground to catch her breath and pulls out the bag. "Sk- y You her-e?" She spoke between breaths.

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Skyler, who hadn't exactly been prepared for the job, had simply made an attempt to copy what Alyssa had done. It took them a little longer, but about a minute or dive later, they showed up, jacket hoodie pulled over their face. "Sorry I'm late. There was this section with a whole lot of security and I had to wait until they moved."

7. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Alyssa was breathing hard "I need to check my temp.. . " She stumbles to her feet and slowly opens the door . She reaches and pulls out a thermometer out of her side pocket of her suitcase. She takes her temp "98.7" (37 F) She sighs "Well lets set this up and surprise Natt." She walks over to the counter and places the chocolate bar and the necklace behind it. "Also. Catch." She reaches in her pocket and throws a box of skittles "Enjoy!" Alyssa walks to her room and closes the door. She sighs and grabs some clothing out of her suitcase and walks into the bathroom to change. She walks out in a purple unicorn onesie. "Good night Natt." Alyssa mutters before noticing that Natt didn't change outta her outfit. She silently unhooks the earrings outta her ear and places them on the night stand. She rests her head and drifts to sleep.

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Skyler returned to their room as well, closing the curtains and changing into some more comfortable clothes. They then placed everything down, flopped onto the bed, and fell asleep almost instantly.

9. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    The wind blows as you drift off to sleep. The school seemed dead. Alyssa and Natt were both sound asleep as a beeping sound is heard. Natts eyes slowly open. She reaches over and turns off the alarm beeping from her phone.

Morning of 9/5

Natt sneezes as she slowly sits herself up. She stumbles to her feet forgetting that she slept in her dress. "Ugh. . . it's covered in sweat . . . " She sighs as she walks to her suitcase and opens it quietly as to not wake up Alyssa. She takes out a pair of blue jeans and a red t-shirt. She walks into the bathroom and changes into it. She still had messy hair and doesn't bother brushing it yet. She grabs a jean jacket out of her suitcase and opens the door. She looks at the kitchen to see if there was a surprise. She looks at it and was very confused. "I guess they went shopping for themselves." She finds a can of canned coffee and checks its expiration date. "Thre. . . Three years ago?" She questioned how well the cleaning was at this place as she sighs . "I'll brush my hair and teeth later.. . . I need to find some coffee somewhere. . ."

Alyssa slowly wakes up when Natt walks out of the room. She rubs her eyes as she stands up and stretches. She walks out without even getting out of her Onesie. "Mornin" She grunts. Natt smiles "Morning."

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Skyler had woken up by rolling off the bed and struggling to pull themselves together for several minutes. Soon, they actually got up and tied back their hair without brushing it for a temporary fix, heading ot the bathroom to freshen up and maybe wake themselves a little. It did not work. They still wanted nothing more to return to sleep.

11. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "So what's the deal with the items on the counter?" Natt asks as she tilts her head.
    "Oh uhm. They're for you." Alyssa says deadpanned. "We got home a couple minutes past midnight. " She yawned "I'm really not a morning person . . ."

Natt was confused "But why. . .? Why didn't you guys just come home with me? You didn't need to do anything . . . " She looks over and opens the necklace box and closes it. "I'm sorry I can't accept this. This is a way to nice necklace. . . "

"It's because your heels snapped. We thought about it." Alyssa crosses her arms . "And because we got late we couldn't make a note . . .Sorry." She sighs.

Natt picks up the box and hands it to Alyssa. "I really cannot accept this." Natt says while grinning "I thank you for the thought." She turns on her phone 8:16 AM. "We got an hour and fifteen minutes. Let's head to the Cafe. Invite Sky if you want. I need my morning coffee. . . "

#91 Apr 30, 2020
    Last edited: May 4, 2020
  12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Skyler walked out only to see the other two in the midst of some sort of conversation. "Oh, uh, hello...? What's going on?...Coffee?"

13. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "We're gonna head to the Cafe. But first we gotta at least look presentable. So me and her are gonna do that." Natt says. She walks into her room and walks to the bathroom to brush her hair and brush her teeth. She looks at herself in the mirror before sighing. "I guess i'll take a shower tonight . . ." She walks out and sees Alyssa out of her onesie. She was wearing a blue sparkly t-shirt with a pair of black sweatpants. She had a thermometer in her mouth "Feeling sick?" Natt asks . "No i'm fine. I always check my temperature every day." Natt nods and walks out of the room. A beep is heard as the Thermometer says 99.1 (37.2 C) She sighs as she stands up. She walks out and sees Natt. "Waiting on Sky?" Natt nods.

"About the necklace. Why did you get it? All that happened was my heels broke nothing else."

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    "Well, they seemed really important to you," Skyler spoke from behind. They had freshened up... somewhat, with their hair actually brushed. Their sweater and long slack pants remained the same as last night's, though.

15. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt jumps at the sudden hearing of Sky. "Jesus. . . You scared me." she sighs "They were just heels I got from my mother. Nothing else. Once again I thank you for the thought." Natt seemed to Blush a little. She opens the door and widens it so Alyssa and Sky can leave. "Now let's just. . . Go to the cafe. "

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    "Ah, sure," the teen replied, following Alyssa out. "And my apologies," they added before they left.

17. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt sighs. "The cafe is in the school which is good." They venture off to it and eventually get there. (idk much about coffee so imma just say this) they order and wait for them to arrive. "So we got a while. We should learn about the other students around here." Natt says as she looks around. She sees more kids around some were wearing a black cloak sitting in the corner. "Those guys look sus . . . " Alyssa mutters.

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Skyler raised a brow. "I mean... weren't you just yesterday...?" they whispered back to Alyssa.

19. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Alyssa places her finger to her mouth slowly. Natt was looking around the area still and didn't see it. "A barista comes around and places all the coffee down. Natt grabs hers and takes a sip "Eh not the best but still works. " She looks at the cloaked people once more.

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Skyler nodded. They had ordered tea instead, and took a sip of it. Well, it was tea. They didn't really know what they were expecting, but they got it anyway.