1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Cute little Eevee

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sheep, Oct 25, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    In G/S/C, Bill gives you the elusive Eevee if you visit his home in Goldenrod after encountering him in the Ecruteak Pokémon Center. Did you use your Eevee? What did you evolve it into? Did you try to reset for a female?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I did use my Eevee! Mainly because it was probably one of my favorites at the time. I eventually evolved it into an Espeon on accident, but from then on I fell in love with the little eeveelution. You can bet I did reset for a female since it was a lot rarer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I used mine as well. :3 But at first I evolved it to Umbreon since I thought it looked insanely cool plus it was, of course, a new Pokémon at the time. Sadly I preferred damage-dealers over walls though so I didn't enjoy using it too much and then switched for an Espeon later down the road. Great choice given how speedy and powerful it is!

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I honestly don't remember if I used Eevee the first time around, I've used it on later dates though. I remember evolving the one I got in Crystal into Espeon.

5. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I don't actually think I used it. I haven't really used Eevee all that much in general, but if I did get it, I would've probably gone for an Espeon :D

6. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    I always always always made sure I picked up this Eevee! I love the Eeveelutions to pieces and being able to easily get them on my team is such a treat. I remember, no matter what I evolved it into, I always taught it Shadow Ball in this game for some reason. It felt like amazing coverage.

And yes, I'm guilty of soft resetting for a female pretty much every single time. :sweat:

7. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I loved using Eevee but usually had trouble using it in battle due to its moveset and having it be considerably weaker compared to my original team. I tried evolving it into Umbreon or Espeon but never quite managed it... :(

8. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I did use it, but I bred the Eevee I got with a shiny Ditto I got from using the time capsule trick (transfer the shiny Gyarados back to RBY, have a ditto transform into it, catch the ditto and transfer it back and it will be shiny) to get a shiny Eevee to use as an Umbreon. I did a ton of shiny breeding back in GSC, and it all started with that Eevee!

9. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Didn't care too much about the gender, and most of the time I did use an Eevee, it was either Espeon or Umbreon due to Stones in GSC being so scarce. I think I used a Jolteon once.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.