1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Dear Anonymous

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Dear Anonymous,

I want to show how much I appreciate you, but I don't know what would be the best way?
    Thank you for being my friend regardless! uvu

2. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    Dear Anonymous,

I think that you talking to those guys is changing your opinion on me. I don't want that. I miss the days where we used to text endlessly about random animes or vocaloid songs or whatever, and I really value our friendship. Whenever I speak or make a joke, you're just overall rude to me now. I think we might be drifting apart.

I really, really, really don't want that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Dear Anonymous
    Knowing you, you intended to make me feel bad, I hope you're happy because you did.

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Dear Anonymous,
    I hate you with a passion. You never seem to care and anything you do just turns out terribly. Put a little more effort, if anything, just try. It doesn't matter where it takes you as long as you try.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Dear anonymous,

I'm getting quite tired of you. You don't seem to like me and you don't even communicate well. I am more involved than you, but yet you think that you are too high and mighty to consider me. You don't even have a reason to be like that.

6. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Dear Anonymous,

You nearly died because of me. I can never forgive myself for that. Yet, somehow you can. I'll never understand how you could so easily overlook my failures, but I'm eternally grateful that you do. You're far kinder than I could ever be. You trust me, even though I've betrayed you. You always forgive me, despite the grudges I hold over others. You always stand up for me, even if I don't do it in return.

I'll never be worthy of the unconditional love and friendship you've given me. Thank you.

7. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    dear anonymous,

i guess i'm afraid of being left behind. forgotten and replaced, in a way? i dunno. you're one of the most important people in my life, and i don't want to lose you.

dear anon,

mirror lore ain't the only reason i hate mirrors.

8. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Dear Anonymous,

Please do not leave the toaster unattended at night especially when you know it burns stuff. It would save me having to drink liquid paracetamol and having my room reek of burned toast.

9. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Dear Anonymous
    If I told you what was bugging me, you'd laugh, so I wont.

10. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    Dear Anonymous,

Get your head out of your ass and start thinking of people who matter to you. I'm going to miss you. Please come back.

11. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Dear anonymous,

Thanks for the cookies! I don't even know who you are!

12. Aurelia

Aurelia Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Dear Anonymous..

I had recently become more depressed the last few days and its just so hard to bring up with you because I know how you are. And on top of that I've been feeling like a creep and its something I do not like

Plus those thoughts have been coming across my mind again...

Being happy is really tiresome

13. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Dear Anon,
    WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? You don't treat someone like that! You think you're such a big shot? Stop making excuses and man up and take whatever is thrown at you instead of running and hurting someone! It's not like that person thought of you as a friend, right? Jerk.

14. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Dear A,

I am so excited for the week to end to see what will happen with this. These next few days cannot possibly go by any slower.

15. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Dear anonymous,

Don't stress yourself out, things will all come together soon if you keep working at it. I'm here for you if you ever need my help.

16. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    Dear Anonymous,

Oh shit I think I am in love with you.

17. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Dear Anonymous,

You make me really uncomfortable. ._.

18. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Dear Anonymous,

You're a great person but what you're contributing is driving me insane... This is getting difficult but I'm keeping quiet since your personality - thus far - has been really great. I just hope to be able to keep contributing although I'm getting increasingly frustrated.

19. brsajo

brsajo Girl Boss Baby

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,240.0
    Dear anonymous,

Why do you hate me? I know I had some weird habits back in primary school, but we're in year 12 now. There has to be something else, but what? I've been meaning to ask you, but you give off this aura that says you want nothing to do with me.
    Why can't we be friends? Or at least just get along. This childish rivalry has to end.

20. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Dear anonymous,

There is only one worse thing than saying no: "I don't know" and I'm getting really tired of you ignoring me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.