1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Dear Anonymous

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Dear Anonymous,
    I regret ever talking to you! You're so creepy! Leave me alone, NO ONE likes you! Just, go away.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Dear anonymous,

Approaching you is very hard and I hope I don't come off as creepy. I just want to be friends :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Dear Anonymous,
    I love you~ You are amazing! You never fail to give me so much strength! I'm so happy to have you in my life!

4. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Dear anonymous,

Stop begging me for food everyday. You have your own food, so go eat that instead!

5. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Dear Anonymous
    I get the feeling you're getting tired of me...I'm sorry I'm so boring and bothersome...

6. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Dear Anonymous,

I haven't seen you in weeks. I wish it had been longer.

7. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Dear A,

It surprises me how a single person can topple everything like that.. should I be expecting anything now or is it pointless? Feh.

8. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Please, don't read this one. Don't judge me, I'm going through some pretty tough stuff right now. I do swear, be warned if you really care.

Dear Anonymous,
    Friend. Pretty loose term huh? Last I checked, friends are supposed to treat each other with kindness, they are supposed to support each other, and they are supposed to be honest. That includes listening to people rant even if you don't really care. Just nod your head. That's what friends do. However, you aren't my friend. I'm so done with you, I don't even know where to begin. YOU SELFISH, SPOILED BRAT! I'VE BEEN DRIVING YOU FOR MONTHS WITHOUT A SINGLE THANK YOU! It would be nice if I could be appreciated once in a while, especially from one of my "best friends". I guess that isn't happening anytime soon. I want to detach myself from you as soon as possible, but I don't know how to go about doing it. I don't need you, you need me. So... why are you so rude to everybody? Nobody likes it when other people treat them like complete and total shit like you treat others. You think you are so talented, but since puberty, your voice really isn't that good so you can stop pretending like you're God's gift to humanity. News flash: you aren't. Nobody on the Earth is. Stop looking inside of your own stupid little sphere and start looking at other peoples. People have feelings, but I don't think that you do. I feel like stomping on you right now and I feel like shoving you out of my car so much, I can't deal with you anymore.

We have had our fun moments, and let's not forget those. However, if you continue to treat everybody else like you are their superior when indeed nobody is another's superior, you can kiss our friendship goodbye. I honestly have a whole other group of friends to which I have a more common interest in.

Go suck something, I honestly don't care what.

9. Mon Amour

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Dear Anonymous,

I need you to forgive me for anything, I may do because of this, but I also thank you for being there for me always...

10. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Dear Anonymous
    Why would you say something you know will send me in a panic even when you solved?

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Dear Anonymous:

I hate Seashells. If you say the word Seashell one more time I'm coming to Hawaii force feeding you a clam!

12. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Dear anonymous,

I didn't understand you at first, but I feel like you're actually trying to help me. Please just don't single me out all of the time, that doesn't help ;)

13. Mon Amour

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Dear Anonymous,

Everything I said was true and I won't take it back. Even after you turned me down, the feelings are still there.
    It just hurt a little to hear no, I suppose.

14. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Dear Anonymous
    Don't you dare put this on me. You always blame me because it's an easy thing to do, and everyone believes you because you give your story about how I'm supposedly some retarded autistic and you "take care of me". Fuck off. I'm sick of it. You couldn't raise your daughters so you're trying to control me. You insult me in the most serious voice then say you're joking so mom won't pick up on your abuse. And when I react I'm "too sensitive" and need to "Shut up" you've turned her against me now.

It's not going to work anymore. I'm not going to take shit. I'm going to speak up and I don't care what either of you say.

15. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Dear Anonymous,

I am so so sorry.

16. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Dear anonymous
    Fuck off with your flaky lies just tell me if you don't want me.

17. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Dear Anonymous,

Heh. I always thought you were just manipulating, and finally you show your colors. I know exactly what you meant when you said that, and I hope you realize how huge of a mistake you just made. You don't deserve any of the "friends" you have or anything you've "worked" for, and I'm just glad I know that without a doubt now.

I really don't think you know how much of a hole you have dug for yourself. Next time we talk I know you'll be like you always were, you'll be hoping I forgot your little slip up. My memory is very good, you know, especially when it comes to remembering how somebody hurt my friend. And you hurt him badly, you know that? Of course you know that, that was your plan. I saw it on your smug face. I just wish I could have seen it sooner.

I hope you know that next time I see you, if you even take one fucking step towards him I will hurt you more than you ever hurt him. I know how hard he was crying and I'll make you cry ten times as hard. You've put him through too much pain for too long, and I'm all out of mercy for monsters like you. I don't care how many people you've convinced to like you, to sympathize with you, to listen to your "woe is me" speeches and to fall for your lies. But I'm not going to let you turn this against me now. If you're willing to stop this, then so am I.

But I don't think you are. That's okay though. I know what you're doing now. There won't be a next time, because that'll be the day I bury you in that hole you've dug for yourself.

18. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Dear Anonymous,

Don't you dare play your girlfriend like you did to that girl last year. I'll admit I'm not particularly friends with either of them, but I will straight up say here and now that you do not deserve her. And if you start putting her through what you did last year, I hope you know it won't be as easy. The girl who's with you now isn't like the other. She will tear you apart if you give her a good reason to.

Not to mention it just makes you look pathetic. Last year like you did, breaking it off until you went crawling back to her, and her accepting you back every time. You didn't deserve those other chances, you still don't. Literally everyone knows you were just doing it to mess around. Thankfully she has someone else now. But I sure hope you're happy with yourself. She was already insecure enough without your help. She's shown me some of her writing and I can assure you that you don't know how much pain you put her through.

But that was last year. Maybe you've grown up. Maybe you haven't. But you mess with this girl, you're gonna regret it.

19. YouHoney

YouHoney Snow wanderer

PokéPoints:
    ₽135.9
    Dear anonymous.

It was nice to know you. We had... episodes, but now we both move forward and i am happy that i got to know you :)

Farewell my friend.

20. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Dear anonymous,

I'm still mad at you. Your decision was horrible and I don't like your lack of communication with the other party. Just because you get paid doesn't make you head of discipline. I didn't do anything wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.