1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Devilish Decorations

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest' started by Jeydis, Oct 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,397.7
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    [​IMG]
    art by: blackcanaryrs

What would Halloween be without some arts and crafts? Get your carving tools and your paints, its time to get messy! this year we are opening up this arts and crafts event a bit, instead of just pumpkin carving, you may submit any Halloween themed decoration you made! This can be anything from masks, to cut out banners to papier-mâché monsters. Carved pumpkins are still a great entry though so feel free to submit this if you are getting a gourd to carve into. Importantly these have to be Pokémon related in some way!

Rules:
    - All submissions have to be made in real life so no digital art entries here! These can be any physical medium though so go nuts!
    - All craft submissions must be posted here by Midnight on October 31st (EST)
    - Please include a slip of paper with either your username or Lake Valor written on it in the picture as confirmation that you have this object in real life.

Rewards:
    1st Place: 450 pp + Oktoberfest Winner's Medal '23 and access to the Prize Corner forum for some exclusive catcher spawns.
    2nd Place: 200 pp + Oktoberfest Winner's Medal '23
    3rd Place: 100 pp + Oktoberfest Winner's Medal '23
    Participation Prize: 50 pp + Oktoberfest Participation's Medal '23​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,709.6
    As tradition, I carved my pumpkin.
    [​IMG]
    Also lit up
    [​IMG]
    I may have been cheeky with the light because I don't know where my mom put the other flickering light bulb. Oh well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pirate Captain likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.