1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Art/Graphic Dwlr's Sig Shoppe

Discussion in 'Market' started by Dwlr, Apr 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    Well you're still in the vast minority on that, the only business I've had since my return aside from yours is censoring an image so it complied to with the nudity rule on MAL. I'm glad you like them though. Anywho dunno what happened with the white pixels at the end when I added the border to the border, but this version should fix that.
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    If you are free, I'd like a sig too.
    Size: the average one.
    Render: a serena wearing the first costume and long hair and a serena wearing the second costume and short hair. Both's back touching the other with a smile on their faces, looking up. Is the picture clear or do I provide a render?
    Text: Serena
    Sub text: Kalos queen

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    I think I get what you're after it's just a matter of finding 2 renders that fit the criteria then trying to get them to work, but if you want to provide a render that works too to ensure you get the right pose you're after.

4. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    I wasnt able to find the exact position I want, but I found these and they will work with a slight of changes.
    [​IMG] Can you make her facing her right side more? Otherwise, do what you want! I dont really mind.
    img1524726470433.jpg Can you make her facing her left side more? Otherwise, do what you think suits best!

Few things I forgot to mention:
    I see your pictures are always fierce and powerful types. But, I am a cute things person. So, I request you make my sig as cute as possible.
    Use bright colours like pink, magenta, sky blue, yellow and red.
    Size: 500×200 please.

Thanks so much!

#44 Apr 26, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  5. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    @Cherry3Fairy I found some renders after browsing around that I felt hit close to the mark ere you posted and had already started one with them so I'm posting the result now and if you don't like it I can take another crack at it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I tend to have issues creating banners with multiple renders on them (competing focal points tends to send me into a confused state of which flow to follow. ^-^'), but took a shot with a more minimalistic design in a similar vein as the c4d variants Vigilance tends to like thought it made it a little softer as well. I never get very busy in any of my shops so I could try to do a single render remake if it looks goofy with the competing focals though obviously with one render I couldn't get it fully in-line with your original request of course.

I think the avi versions turned out pretty well, when with a basic black border on the assumption that's what you like considering that's what your current avi is. Not sure if you wanted an avi or not, but they're no problem to just add so I threw them in anyway.

6. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Its very pretty and good looking.
    But, a little less satisfying as its not what I actually want.
    I request you move the serena with long hair closer to serena with short hair. Or vise versa if its suitable.
    As for the text, I'd like it the way it is just a little bit downward. I guess I made my point clear but if you have doubts or hitches making the sig, please say it.

7. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    I initially had them touching, however I separated them because of the different border lengths, the poses didn't really go together IMO (created odd overlap/underlap with the hands), and the two put together take up a little over half the maximum allotted space. (I can't go any larger than 500 px wide and be in spec with LV rules) With that said I have no issue redoing it with them touching. As for the text with them touching it won't be able to be near the middle of the sig as mentioned that's where the shorthaired version's face will be. (Can't move the long haired version as she doesn't have a right hand). Should have a new version ere too long though so you can take a look.

Edit
    [​IMG]
    Better?
    [​IMG]

#47 Apr 26, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  8. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Can you add few red stars whenever you think would look good?

9. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    Guessing you thought it looked a little plain so I went ahead and added just some bright spots which most call "stars" (they're actually highlights of bubble c4ds set to screen but you don't really need to know that.) and a pre-emptively added a few pentooling flourishes on a version as well.

Just "stars"
    [​IMG]

"Stars" + Pentool
    [​IMG]

10. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    This one's just amazing! Thanks so so very much!

11. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Hey! Another sig, please?
    Size: 500*300
    Render:
    serena22.jpg
    Cherry.png starss.png
    Use these for higlights and stuff 'cause I mostly use these for my sigs.
    And the rest is up to you!
    Text: Serena
    Sub text: Kalos queen

12. Vitis

Vitis Banned

Hoopa
    (Hoopa)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽51.8
    Realizing it's been almost a year, but if you're still interested in this request the images you posted all still seem to be working so I can fill it if you'd like. Bearing in mind I'm unsure what's going to become of this account considering I couldn't get into my original account.

13. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    If you can, please do what I ordered.

14. Vitis

Vitis Banned

Hoopa
    (Hoopa)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽51.8
    There wasn't really much room after using the requested stocks to really do anything so I just sort of merged and blended the images together. Went with a pink color scheme again for no real reason other than it was easier to change the color of the stars stock than the hearts stock.
    Serena.png

pan.png

#54 Jan 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.