1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Extended Post-Game

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    So according to Famitsu, these games are going to have an extended Post-Game. How do you guys feel about this? What do you want to see?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    JadeFox likes this.
  2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I would love to see a longer post game. Maybe it could depict if the player can accompany Lillie when she goes to Kanto

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Yes! The one thing that got Sun and Moon stale for me was how short the post-game was. There wasn't a lot to do after beating the main story, so I'm glad they're adding more content in the next installments. :D

Sonic Ramon and BraviaryScout like this.
  4. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    A 3DS game for Pokémon having a postgame????? That's a first.

I think it would be cool to have a little more story instead of expanding the lore on the rigged Battle Tree no one cared about anyway. If they add another region, maybe we could have something like that, kinda like HGSS? Or maybe they should add all the Gym Leaders/Champions like the PWT in BW2. Who doesn't want to see their fave in Hawaiian clothes?

As long as it's better than a tree and UB catching, I'm game.

AeroHail likes this.
  5. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Ooooooooo I'm really excited for this! I'm really hoping that the story we'll get is great, and that the supposed 'legends' that will appear in the Ultra Wormholes are ones that I'll want PLEASE HAVE THE DPPT TRIO THIS SUITS THEM SO WELL. As long as I have things to do once I finish the story, I'll be happy XD

6. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    a postgame??? on my 3DS Pokémon game??? its more likely than you think.

As long as it's not tedious level grinding for the dex, running aoround catching UBs, and the one hour Looker campaign, I'm down. I'd love to see something like the PTW return, because bringing back only fan favorites (and unfavorites) for the first installments was straight up depressing for a game celebrating 20 years.

I'm just hoping these games have an interesting postgame, and if not I'm gonna cry

JadeFox likes this.
  7. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    Pretty darn happy. The Mantine surf looks so promising to be an minigame I'll be addicted to. x3

8. Uber-Dan

Uber-Dan PKMN Breeder

Rayquaza Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽150.7
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★
    I imagine catching legendaries via Ultra Wormholes such as Mewtwo would be part of the post game. I'm hoping for the story to continue or a short story line to happen.