1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite game villain

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Morgaine, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    My favorite game villain is Majora from The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask.

Majora doesn’t care about ruling the world or making up convoluted plans, he is just gonna wreck the world by calling down the moon on your head. It is easy and straightforward. It doesn’t care about you, nor pretends to.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Despite never having played the game to full Kefka from FFVI, he do it just because he can and seems become a god just for the hoots of it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    1. Ultimecia (Final Fantasy VIII) - Is trying to become the master of the world by fusing past, present, and future into one unending, unchanging state - and pulls it off, even if only for awhile. Pretty badass if you ask me; not even Sephy-kun got that far in his aspirations.
    2. Xehanort (Kingdom Hearts) - The ultimate Grand Chessmaster, he has multiple plans going forward in his bid to claim the titular realm for himself, and despite each one getting dismantled by Sora and co., he never lets it throw him off.
    3. Shadow Queen (Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door) - An evil demon of immense power that once held Rogueport and its surrounding lands in her terrible grip, she is coming back and the only thing standing in her way is a two-dimensional plumber and his troupe of friends
    4. Lord Yggdrasil (Tales of Symphonia) - Shrouded in mystery, this leader of the evil organization of Desians stands against the Chosen and her Journey of Regeneration, determined to keep humans under his heel for spoilery reasons.
    5. Ganondorf/Ganon (The Legend of Zelda series) - Is there really anything else that need be said about this demon?
    6. Bowser (Super Mario series) - Gotta hand it to Bowser; he's more persistent than just about anything else. How many invasion/kidnapping attempts has he made, only to (in the end) be trounced by Mario and Luigi?
    7. The Killer (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4) - How do you manage to commit the perfect crime twice over, and lead the only people capable of tracking you down on a wild-goose-chase for months on end?
    8. Darth Traya (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords) - A former Sith Lord grown disillusioned by the eternal conflict between all Force-users, this Darth seeks to wipe out the Force itself from the galaxy. Gotta say, this is probably the biggest plot ever - to take what makes an entire galaxy unique in the universe and completely wipe it out...
    9. GLaDOS (Portal/Portal 2) - A test-crazy AI with a hatred for humans, running the Aperture Science can get pretty boring, so why not break out a test subject to run through some puzzle rooms with a physics-defying portal-generating gun?
    10. Lusamine (Pokémon Sun/Moon) - Being a Pokémon website, I doubt I need to really go into what I like about Lusamine (from the original Sun/Moon, mind you).

4. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I think GLaDOS from the Portal series is my favorite. She was just so sinister, so chilling. And her voice- oh man. Gave me goosebumps.

Geroniny and ShinigamiMiroku like this.
  5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Red Spyro from the Spyro series. I haven't played the games in forever though.

6. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    The Killer was a good one aswell, the true identity really threw me for a loop.

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I would probably have to say my favourite game villain thus far would probably be the main villain from Ace Attorney 6 (Spirit of Justice). I don't want to say who it is - obviously because it's a major plot detail and I don't want to spoil it - but those of you who have played the game will know exactly why. It's a rather contrived affair, to say the least.

8. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Ah, yes. AA6 had a great villain, who was pretty good at getting the upper hand, but as always failed.

9. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Flowey from Undertale is my favourite villain (I'd call him more of an antagonist, but whatever).

At the very start of the game, you know he's bad news. From trying to kill you with his 'friendliest pellets', to tormenting you if you killed someone in The Ruins (especially since I among many others killed Toriel by accident). The fact he stalks you through the entire game, and you may not have even noticed or how he talks to Papyrus when nobody's around.

But most of all, when you thought you spared Asgore, Flowey straight up kills him, and destroyed his soul (which was your only chance to escape The Underground mind you), and without either of you noticing, he absorbed the six human souls and became Omega Flowey... I could write a whole paragraph about the it, all I'll say is, he had me on my toes throughout the entire fight.

And I haven't even talked about the emotional and sympathetic qualities he had, nor have I mentioned his fight in the pacifist run (which is just as good as the one in the neutral run).

#9 Dec 23, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  10. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Of the past year? That'd be Handsome Jack. Reflux from Rayman 3 was fun, too.

11. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    All time, but from this year works as well.

12. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Oh My Gosh, Someone Read My Mind.
    Really-At First, I Don't Like Any Of The Villains At All Until GLaDOS Come In And She Was Like..."Hold My Beer".
    Although I Want To Play The Series And I Can Only Watch The Playthrough, GLaDOS Still Get Me-Even During My Research About Portal 2 ARG(Or Alternate Reality Game), GLaDOS Creep Me Out During The Research.

And One More Thing, Her Singing Voice Is Like Oh My Gosh-That Is The Main Reason Why GLaDOS Is My Favourite Villains Beside The Portal 2 Design Of Her.

"(*Talking To All The Villains*)Sorry, Everyone. Although I Hate All Of You So Much, It Seems Like I Am Now Able To Understand You All Now Thanks To GLaDOS.I Will Own You All A Cake..."

(*A Portal Reference Is In Above, See If You Can Find It!*)

13. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Two of my favorite villains are Majora from Zelda: Majora's Mask, and Dimentio from Super Paper Mario. There's just something that I absolutely love about these small, threatening villains who love to spread chaos and destruction just for the sake of spreading chaos and destruction. At the same time though, they aren't careless. They're willing to be patient and calculating until the opportune moment from them to strike arrives.

14. FNT

FNT Collector

Storm The Fort
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.2
    Ultra Ball ★★
    Meta knight if hes counted as a villain lol, love his rivalry with kirby

15. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Chara in Undertale
    She is a Murderer that will Murder EVERYTHING Stands in her way

16. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'd have to say Shadow the Hedgehog for me off the top of my head.

17. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Definitely Dr. Nefarious from Ratchet and Clank.

18. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★
    I hate to be 'that guy', but Shadow's an anti-hero, not a villain.

19. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    I'm going to go with an unexpected answer and say Mario from Donkey Kong Jr. He kidnapped the Donkey Kong and held the gorilla in a cage that's way to small, forcing Jr. to have to rescue him. It wasn't even something that could have been considered out of character for Mario at the time, considering that the reason that Donkey Kong went on a rampage and kidnapped Pauline in the first Donkey Kong game was because Mario was an abusive owner that Donkey Kong had just escaped from. You heard me right, Mario started out as a bad guy and you actually play as the villain in the original Donkey Kong.

20. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    My favorite video game villain is the Ender Dragon XD