1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Gym Leader?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Blitz, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blitz

Blitz Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Yes, it may seem like a bit of an odd question. Regardless of how odd it is though, we all have a tendency to rank everything and anything we can... so who's your favorite Gym Leader? Heck, who's your least favorite?

My favorite is Skyla, and I'll let that explain itself...
    [​IMG]

If we were going by who you find the most epic, I would choose Lance. And that's not just because of his THREE dragonites -.-'' But also because I loved the champion's music in second gen. So yeah.
    Least favorite? There are so many I dislike that it's hard to set one aside.. but I'm gonna have to go with Bugsy. I mean, at first I wasn't even sure if he was a guy or a girl. Then, to add into that, he doesn't seem to pass as 10. How did he ever get to be a gym leader? Nintendo...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Overall from all Pokémon games, it's Jasmine. Its my favorite Gen 2 town, and I was really big on steel types at the time. Still sort of am. Steelix is one of my favorite Pokémon ever.

Least favorite...probably Burgh. He just comes off as some creepy hipster artist guy. Not a big fan of him.

3. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    I would have to say Red is my favorite. The battle music is just so epic! you should hear the remix of it on youtube. My least fav, hard to decide as I haven't been one to dislike, but I have to agree with Doima, Burgh was pretty creepy, didn't like him too much, plus I kicked his butt easily.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Blitz

Blitz Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Actually, believe it or not, I'm fairly certain that Red's battle music is the same as Lance's in second gen. :D

5. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Well, we already have a thread for this, I guess this one is more general though.

6. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Yeah, the other one was strictly Gen 5, this one is for all gens so I figured it could stay open and cover gym leaders overall from now on.

7. TheAwesomeTyranitar

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    My favorite is Roxie because not only is she Poison type, she also plays left-handed bass, which I find pretty awesome considering I'm trying to learn how to play it lol. Least favorite is probably Whitney...... That f*cking Miltank......

8. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Ok, well my favorite would have to be...I just realized I really don't have a favorite!

9. mrploxy

mrploxy Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Elesa, definitely elesa

10. espeonbird

espeonbird Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I like Drayden, Skyla, Pryce, LT.Surge, Blaine...

Gawsh, i like a lot of the gym leaders.
    Don't like Burgh though, he scares me.
    Though his gym in Blac/White 2 is simply amazing *.*

11. Jamax

Jamax Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I've to say... CLAIR
    She's a dragon master, powerfull and hot... :wub:

[​IMG]

12. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    I have a lot of favorites xD I love them mostly for their character designs/personality/Pokémon type. From gen 1, Erika was my favorite. From gen 2 my favorites were Jasmine and Clair. And lastly, from gen 5, Skyla was my favorite ^^

13. PokeValor

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I like either Sabrina or Whitney, which is funny because they're like opposites! I like Sabrina because she's scary, but I like Whitney because she's got the cutest little Pokémon and in the show she was so funny and forgetful.

14. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    Drayden, Clair, and Iris

15. Fluffy_Eevee

Fluffy_Eevee Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I'm a Elesa Fan *___*

[​IMG]

16. Blizzarf

Blizzarf PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    The character is Skyla, but the battle is vs Blue xD

17. OmegaBlazeBoy441

OmegaBlazeBoy441 Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    My favorite gym leader is Volkner. He is awesome and he looks like the 4th hokage from naruto :D

18. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    <strong class='bbc'>Automatic generated message</strong><br />This topic has been closed by a moderator.<br /> <br /><strong class='bbc'>Reason:</strong> Inactive thread<br /> <br />If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.<br /> <br />Kind regards,<br />Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.