1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Hoenn starter?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Blair_Chandra, May 6, 2018.

1. Blair_Chandra

Blair_Chandra Torchic Queen

Blaze
    (Combusken)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    FB is having a Hoenn week, and what better way to start it off that knowing what you started off with, or just your favorite out of the three.

[​IMG]

I've personally started with all three, though Torchic burns its Ember's in my heart, Mudkip likes to make a splash occasionally.

Let me know in the poll and make sure to check out the FB page for more Hoenn week content!

https://www.poll-maker.com/poll1949716xF2Bf4759-53

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    I like every starter, but my favorite one is Torchic. It was my first and only starter Pokémon which I chose so far in the Hoenn region.
    I like the design (Especially the Mega-design), and the overpowered ability in the Mega-evolution.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I do like all of the Hoenn, starters, but Treecko is the first one I picked, and it's my favorite of the three.

4. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I can't decide between Treeko or Torchic cause they were to two that I picked in all of my playthroughs of Hoenn and I love both of their designs so I would just choose both of them. :p

5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    At first when I got AS, I took Torchic because I had played the demo and I probably thought Baliken looked cool. But when I reset it, I tried picking Treecko and Sceptile’s speed won my heart. In terms of first stage design though, Mudkip is the cutest.

6. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Torchic! It was my first ever starter Pokémon, so it will always be special to me. Blaziken is awesome and is one of my favourite Pokémon of all-time, and most likely always will be.
    Mudkip and Swampert are cool also, and Grovyle too.

7. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    I normally choose the Grass-type starters, and I do like Treecko's evolution line, but for Hoenn I always start with Mudkip. I feel like Mudkip's evolution line is just very well-balanced for in-game runs.

8. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    Torchic and Mudkip, just so cute and they're easily some of my favorite starters

9. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    The Hoenn starters are the only trio I can’t decide between my favorite. Really nailed design and typing at that time.

Favorite is Mudkip. Favorite middle evo is Grovyle and favorite final evo is Sceptile.

Favorite mega is Blaziken

Blair_Chandra likes this.
  10. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Favorite Starter is Torchic
    Favorite Middle Evolution is Marshstomp
    Favorite final Evolution is Blaziken
    Favorite Mega is Mega Swampert

11. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Treecko is my favorite and have been since I first saw it revealed, but I really like all the Hoenn starters is that gen where I actually like all three.

12. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I love the Hoenn region and its starters are no different. This is the one time where i have a very hard time picking which starter to choose.

I'd go with Mudkip as my favorite. Not only is it cute, but when it evolves, its a powerhouse with earthquake. Blaziken though easily wins in the looks department.

13. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Treecko is obviously the correct answer :U

14. ninJAS

ninJAS Proud new daddy!

O_O
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.8
    Ultra Ball
    Mudkip is the only starter I ever choose >.> Not to say there is something wrong with the other 2 I just can't bring myself to NOT pick Mudkip.

Swampert is just so fantastic in game.

15. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Started off with Torchic when I first played Gen 3, but nowadays I prefer Treecko. =o

Blair_Chandra likes this.