1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Spinoffs Favorite PMD moment?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by BlackSmithy, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Honestly, I cried everytime when you or you're Partner had to leave the Pokémon world.
    But my best Moment was in Psmd: as Nuzleaf sent me to school although he believed me that I am a human. And he ist one of the bad guys too .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #21 Apr 14, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  2. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    @Sethal You should probably put that in a spoilers tab just in case someone hasn't played Super yet.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
  4. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    My favorite PMD moments are the ones with Grovyle. He was cool and a great character with some really good moments. He had a great Special Episode and I'll never forget him.

Jupjami likes this.
  5. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    The ending at every single PMD game would put tears in my eyes. Even if the plot was totally sloppy (looking at you, GTI), I can at least count on the ending to make the most significant impact on me.

6. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    *Tries to take something from a certain shop*

THIEEEEEEEEEEEEF

OH GOD WHAT THE HECK --

7. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Quite different from what others would say, but what I really loved from PMD besides plot and game mechanics is the music. Every time I hear the farewell songs, it (almost) moves me to tears. For the plot, I love the way everything that happens has its purpose, one way or another, that leads to the final plot. I especially like the plot of PMD Red, where you had to leave Pokémon Square to prove your innocence, and how your partner still remained by your side the entire time.

8. Saraceaser

Elfea
    (Honedge)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽48.0
    For me, it's always the end of the PMD main storylines (except for SPMD), because:

I always have hardcore feels (yes I am a sap and I'm completely aware of that) at the end of most of the PMD games when the avatar 'dies' and stuff only for the avatar to be reunited with the partner afterwards. ...Though I do admit to crying a little at the end of SPMD because I totally didn't see that ending coming at all.

9. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    My favourite part of any of the PMD games is in the postgame of Explorers. You and your partner have settled down and gone to sleep after a long day exploring when Palkia pops out of nowhere and drags you into another dimension. It might not have the feels of my other favourite scenes, but something about how abrupt the whole thing is just makes me chuckle every time I think of it.

10. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    My favorite moment in PMD EoS...
    It's when Grovyle tackles Dusnoir to go back to the future. It's so touching and I love that Grovyle does it all for the sake of everyone in the future, even if his best friend in the world won't remember him. I love the selflessness and how Dusnoir after being such a pain is taken down.