1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Pokémon & Why?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Nov 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Wimpod is one of my new faves now! It's so dang cute. Any other Wimpod fans around? :]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    AeroHail likes this.
  2. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Golurk is one of my favorites.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. FreezingDreamer

FreezingDreamer Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽28.8
    I love Glaceon! I always had a fascination for anything to do with ice, and as I saw a Glaceon for the first time, I was determined to get one. It's just so adorable~

Though recently, I grew quite attached to Carbink, it's pretty cute!

4. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    The Snivy evolution line because Snivy was my first Pokémon in a main series game

5. Lydilol

Lydilol Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.3
    My favourite Pokémon is umbreon he's cool and Gary motherflipping Oak had one too. My mascot Pokémon is eevee because it's so cute. As for favourite legendary I have to say reshiram, it looks so majestic and I like the lore behind the unova legendaries

6. Pikachulover

Pikachulover Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    I like Pikachu the best

7. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    My favorite has been Eevee, but I also love Lucario, Zoroark, and Luxray (I'm so biased. I have those guys in my fanfic!) and Lycanroc Midnight form!

And for some weird reason, I really like Pyukumuku. It's so fun to say, and it's different than most Pokémon. And if I remember correctly, you get money for tossing them into the ocean in SM!

PYUKUMUKU!!!

8. Cilan

Cilan Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽128.9
    My fav is Mime Jr. forever and ever.

9. FrennyDaFren

FrennyDaFren School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.4
    I have so many favorite Pokémon, and most of them are from Unova. My favorite starter is Serperior (Snivy), because of its looks and has a intimidating glare. My favorite legendary is Reshiram, I don't know why, but that Pokémon just sticks to my heart. And my favorite Pokémon that is not a starter nor a legendary is Porygon-Z. I never use that Pokémon in battle, like, NEVER, but I love the way it looks and sounds.

10. Astronaut

Astronaut Swimmer

(Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽26.9
    I'll list off my favorites by generation:
    1. Mew, Muk, Mr. Mime
    2. Hitmontop, Feraligatr, Entei, Wobbuffet, Azumarill
    3. Banette, Sceptile, Minun, Metagross, Registeel, Mawile, Sableye
    4. Togekiss
    5. Amoonguss, Thundurus, Serperior
    6. Aegislash
    7. Mimikyu
    Out of all the above, my top three favorites are Sableye, Mimikyu, and Wobbuffet. They're all just adorable and so awesome. Competitively speaking, Sableye wins by far :)

11. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    i like Dragonite, it's so cute and powerful- looking. its shiny also contributes to that :)

12. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    I'd have to say my favorite Pokémon are the following three

1. Fennekin because she starts out as an adorable little fox and right after evolution number 1 begins introducing psychic type moves. So I find her to be my favorite because those two really bring out my favorite things.

2. Phantump because besides it being a part of nature. I pity the Pokémon for it's tragic backstory and I always have a soft side for children and ghost Pokémon

3. Lillipup because it's a puppy and I'm a huge baby animal lover so.

13. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Bet nobody can guess. Let's see, my username, my adoptable team, my profile pic...clearly it's Pikachu.
    Jk, it's Giratina. Duh. And technically MissingNo. But I don't think he counts as a real 'Mon (sorry) so I'm going with the Renegade Pokémon. First of all, the Shiny is FREAKING BADASS and has the blue-silver color scheme that I drool over. Yeah, it's Legendary.
    But it was the first Pokémon I ever really loved.
    #MissingNo

14. UnderTheMoon

PokéPoints:
    ₽79.3
    My favorite Pokémon is Zoroark. My favorite region has and will always be the Unova region. I love Zoroark's and Zorua's shiny forms, so Zorua was the first shiny I ever hunted. Zoroark really became my favorite after their movie. It was awesome.

15. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    I don't disagree. Zorua and Zoroark are really cool Pokémon. I especially grew fond of it when we got the one from Team Plasma in Black and white 2. It shows a little foreshadow I think that N will come back.

UnderTheMoon likes this.
  16. WhiteKyurem72

WhiteKyurem72 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.4
    Empoleon. I really like it because mine was super strong, and not only that, it looks amazing (and awesome)! I remember dominating my brother with it, and he had the type advantage (he had Torterra)!

[3d='empoleon']

17. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Used to be Pikachu but I really like Snorunt and Glalie! Not fond of the Mega Evo though :/

18. MarthTheBlackLegend

PokéPoints:
    ₽68.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I guess my most favorite Pokémon would have to be the Eon Duo, Latias and Latios.

I just think that latias is so cute and that latios is cool. I also find it amazing that they can turn into humans by refracting light as it has shown in Pokémon Heroes.

Below them would have to be Mew, Acreus, and Giratina.

And I'm not sure why, but I also like the furry Pokémon, the top ones being Delphox, Lucario, and Zoroark. Probably because of the thought of cuddling with them. :3

Auric likes this.
  19. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Cuddling with a Zoroark? No thanks. And doesn't Lucario have spikes on its hands? I like those three Pokémon too, but I certainly don't want to snuggle up against them.

20. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    i changed my mind, Raichu regular is my favorite Pokémon

it's so cool and cute XD