1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Pokémon & Why?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Nov 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. NiomiYuriyaPokelove

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I'd have to say, Pichu is my #1 its so fluffy and cute and its power in a small package. Its especially cute with its spiked ear and little hair. PICHUFTW! Its also my Oc hehe. :)

2. Bloo

Bloo Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Oh man, where to start? I love Arcanine because it is a 6 foot tall fire breathing dog, Togetic is adorable (I raise one everytime I play through HeartGold and Platinum :3), Tangrowth has grown on me, Braviary is awesome, and I don't know why, but Altaria looks cool to me.

There are so many other Pokémon that come to mind like Typhlosion and Charizard, it is really hard to pick favorites.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. CSAleks

CSAleks Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    1- Meloetta
    2- Serperior
    3- Snivy
    4- Lilligant
    5- Umbreon
    6- Latias
    7- Gardevoir
    8- Celebi
    9- Typhlosion
    10- Glaceon

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Geroniny likes this.
  4. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    Despite my avie being a Lucario with a Zubat, My all time favorite Pokémon is actually Absol. :D
    Next would be Zoroark, Lucario, Espeon, and Scyther

5. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Shaymin is my big favorite

the others are Keldeo,Raichu,Ninetales,the Ralts family,Etc.

6. blade62

blade62 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    my favorite Pokémon isn't really based off of what species it is, but blade, my shinx, is my baby <3

7. Jade_Hirron

Jade_Hirron Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    My fav Pokémon of all time is a good-ol'-classic, Mewtwo.

And it's not because he's powerful, or a psychic type, I mean I do like him for those, but my main reason for liking him is, of all the Pokémon characters I've seen, he has one of the most developed backstories I have ever seen. Granted, I stopped watching the tv series and only occassionally check in on the movies, but I have yet to see a character that is so refined, it's hard to imagine him out-of-character.

Back when he first came out, there was a slightly different reason for liking him: I could relate. He didn't feel like he belonged, like he was wanted in this world. At that time, I was heavily bullied, and felt the same. And when "Mewtwo Returns" came out, he learned the same lesson I was learning myself: Only we can decide if we belong in this world or not.

So yes, I have a soft-spot for the big psychic kitty.

8. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    Seeing that Serperior is in the second place and Snivy in the third place, I can say you have great taste. Anyway, mine's pretty obvious:
    1. Snivy
    2. Servine
    3. Serperior
    4. Unfezant
    5. Archeops
    6. Munna
    7. Oshawott
    8. Pikachu
    9. Tepig
    10. Charizard

9. CSAleks

CSAleks Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    What can I say? I have an affinity for Grass types!

10. depression76

depression76 School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Feraligtr, Scizor, Houndoom, Snorunt + Glalie + Froslass, Gallade, Crawdaunt.

Probably more but I can't remember what else ^^;;

11. Lugia

Lugia School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    My favorite Pokémon is Lugia of course.. and I love the johto starters I love them so much that it is very hard to choose when restarting the game.. XD

12. YAM

YAM Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.7
    I love all Pokémon! I think they're all so cute. If I had a Pokémon, no matter what it was, I would always love it, take care of it such as cooking Pokémon meals, washing it, blah blah...(but in fact, I do not have any. lol)
    I was greatly impressed by pikachu because it was the first Pokémon I had known and because of its friendship with ash. I think it is wonderful! =)
    yep~ me, too. ^^~

13. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Since day 1 it's always been the same one for me....

[​IMG]

I mean, how can't anyone love the awesomeness of this? :3

14. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Reckless, I love you.
    Scyther is a beast and I'll love it forever.

15. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Awh. <3 (:
    To heck with it's 4x Weakness to Stealth Rock, I'd still use it on any team I'd make! Favourites first, after all.

16. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    Mines is Pikachu. ouo

17. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    My all time favorite would probably be Lucario. I just really like it's design and moves. I remember I watched it's movie and thinking "Holy crap, this Pokémon is cool." I have many other favorites though, including Froslass, Vanillite, Lilligant and Slowking c:

18. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    In no particular order:
    • Volcarona
    • Scyther
    • Rotom
    • Landorus
    • Mamoswine
    • Durant
    • Thundurus-T
    • Fennekin
    • Doimakid - Trade Doima with a Slugkid in your party
    • Slugoima - Trade Slugkid with a Doima in your party

19. RubyCarbuncle

RubyCarbuncle School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I never had a favorite until Gen 3. My all time favorite is Blaziken. He just looks so cool and badass and his signature move, Blaze Kick, is an amazing attack in my opinion. I mean a fistful of fire is one thing but when a creature is about to kick you in the face with a blazing foot, that just sounds awesome.

My top 5 list would be:
    1.) - Blaziken
    2.) - Espeon
    3.) - Shaymin (Sky Form)
    4.) - Zoroark
    5.) - Gardevoir

20. Kyurem

Kyurem School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Kyurem, duh.
    And then the fun people keep telling me how the heck i can love it, just because i can. Kyurem is the best Pokémon i have ever seen.
    But i gonna love most of the Dragon types, if i could make a top 10 it would go like:

1. Kyurem
    2. Salamence
    3. Manectric
    4. Pikachu
    5. Reshiram
    6. Houndoom
    7. Hydreigon
    8. Ferrothorn
    9. Kecleon
    10. Cyndaquil