1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Pokémon & Why?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Nov 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. elereep~

elereep~ Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    ​Mareep.
    • It's cute
    • It's fluffy
    • Ampharos kicks posterior XD
    • Strongest in my team(actually,it's a Flaaffy now ^^)
    • Easy username idea XD
    • Can pwn Falkner instantly
    I also like Quilava,Bayleef,Swinub,Vileplume,Mew,and muuuuuuch more!!!

2. jetwhiskey

jetwhiskey Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Beedril, hands down.

But if I had to list them out I'd have to say:

1. Beedrill
    2. Scolipede
    3. Yanmega
    4. Ninjask
    5. Ariados

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OmegaBlazeBoy441

OmegaBlazeBoy441 Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    1. Blaziken
    2. Swampert
    3. Lanturn
    4. Latios
    5. Jolteon
    6. Garchomp
    7. Scizor
    8. Azelf
    9. Palkia
    10. Haxorus

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    OmegaBlazeBoy441 likes this.
  4. Potatrobot

Potatrobot Resident Potato

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    My ultimate favourites are Sneasel and Weavile. They didn't always have that place, but they very well earned it. Sneasel is simply the cutest thing I've ever seen, from its feathery blade things down to its eyelashes. Weavile is just that but more.

There's a practical reason, too. When you train a Sneasel or Weavile with a Power item, Macho Brace or the Pokerus, the stats will go up by massive numbers with every level. I once got a +9 to defense while training my Weavile. Later, while training another Sneasel, the same thing happened: massive bonuses to stats.

5. ferret weiner

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    i really love charizard. he's been my favorite since i was a wee child. but scrafty and vaporeon come in close seconds. also gengar is p cool as well.

6. phatmon66

phatmon66 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    My favorite Pokémon? Hmmm hard to say really...Its split between weavile, Honchkrow Blaziken and swampert. I love weavile because it was awesome back in 4th gen. just wrecked dragons and it was shiny jolly too. I named her Lafayette Honchkrow reminds me of this character named Naoto Shirogane from persona 4. The hat gives it away lol. Blaziken because it was cool looking! and Swampert because it was my boyfriend's he named it DJ Aqua XD.

7. ThePumkin

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Snorlax . . . :3

8. taranee9

taranee9 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.8
    Flareon all the way <3 Even though competitive-wise is the worst eeveelution (they must hate him at Game Freak)
    Other favourites are Leavanny, Xatu and Medicham.

9. Spiegel

Spiegel Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    My ultimate favourite is probably Hydreigon, he's just awesome. I have many other favs too, including Mightyena, Arcanine, all Eeveelutions, Manectric, Reuniclus, Scolipede, Girafarig, Gliscor, Houndoom, almost every Dragon type...

10. Luckylulu123

Luckylulu123 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I love Wartortle! :D I always loved how cute and fluffy his tail is <3 I need to draw him soon! :D

11. LoN

LoN

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Solrock is my all time favourite for no particular reason :D

12. Gary Oak

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    1. Kabutops. This thing always has been and always will be my all-time favorite Pokémon. And to this day I am still unsure why. I guess it just looks too awesome to not be my favorite?
    2. Volcarona. The star of competitive battling. "You don't set up on Volcarona, Volcarona sets up on you." I have proven that line right so many times before I even came up with it.
    3. Skarmory. My all time 4th Gen favorite Pokémon, it's still my #3 favorite in 5th Gen for being such an awesome wall in competitive battles, and it is SO annoying, which just makes me love it even more.
    Note: I've only used a Kabutops in competitive battling once, on a Rain Dance team in 4th Gen. It's the only Pokémon I don't love of my Top 3 because of it's competitive use. Not to say it doesn't destroy teams competitively though, because it does. Especially in Ubers.

13. Onyx

Onyx Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Mine changes about every game, but a few always stay near the top of the list.

Ivysaur
    Charmeleon
    Wartortle
    Jolteon
    Nidoking
    Tyranitar
    Swampert
    Samurott
    Celebi

Ha Honestly it depends on the mood I guess.

14. zerobreaker

zerobreaker Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    1. Bisharp. Because it looks like Kamen Rider Accel :D
    2. Reuniclus cause it's a cell and badass
    3. Excadrill, both because of the design and its power
    4. Accelgor, with the name and looks
    5. Sandslash, same as Excadrill
    6. Luxray
    7. Flygon
    8. Heracross
    9. Haxorus
    10. Samurott

and a lot more :I

15. msignite

msignite Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    My first love was Charizard. I made it a point to choose charmander during every run, although besting the first 2 gyms required some hardcore training. I couldn't really find a substitute for Charizard in the later games, although Arceus had the backstory and stats which absolutely enthralled me. But since I never used him, I could never make him my favorite. So Charizard for eternity and beyond.

16. Aster

Aster Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    My favourite PKMN has always been Starmie.

I'm not sure what it is about the star shaped creature but I've always felt very attached to it.
    Through out my child hood, I would watch in anticipation to see if Misty would use it in one
    of her battles whilst still watching the series. Haha, I have a Starmie in my team all the time.

Even got a shiny Starmie.
    That's how far my love goes.

ENDLESS SEARCHING FOR HOURS ON END.

Anywho, I guess it was just love at first sight. xD

17. froaking#1

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Blaziken is the all time best fire type starter(besides charizard). Blaziken will always be my favorite.

18. Azalea1

Azalea1 School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    This is hard for me!

But, I'd have to go with Cinccino right now... Vaporeon is so close though, she's been my baby forever.

19. Scrafty1

Scrafty1 Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    As you can tell from my username, Scrafty is my favorite Pokémon. I love everything about it: the Mohawk, dead skin pants and hoodie, the grin (I find it utterly adorable), unique type combination and an amazing movepool. Not to mention its shiny form has my favorite color in it (green).
    Second favorite would be Hydreigon.

20. Crashbird

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Rhydon's my bebe ;v;
    It's a badass dinosaur with a drill for it's horn, come on, how cool is that :v

Some others would be zigzagoon, paras / parasect, nidoking/ queen, scolipede, espeon, magmortar, skarmory, excadrill, ampharos, and a whole bunch of others.