1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Pokémon & Why?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Nov 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Fluffy_Eevee

Fluffy_Eevee Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    So...I always loved kind of all Pokémon...everyone is cute by itself.
    But if I must choose, I would choose Eevee.
    I mean...
    Eevee.
    Small, Fluffy and Cute. That says all.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pixel2

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I love Vaporeon! It's bulky and cute! I also really like Flareon, it's so fluffy and cute. And I also really like Chespin, too and the Mareep family.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DarkEclipseThePalkia

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    Well I have alot of favorites...but if I could name one, it would be my #1 Favorite legendary of all time and space...the all mighty, master of space...PALKIA! I really like Palkia because he/she (some are boy some are girl, like me) is a dragon type and I love dragons, and is the master of space and I think space is a pretty thing, and full of amazing adventures just waiting to be adventured out. I also like the pearls Palkia has, and pearls are my favorite thing, along with Diamond, Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire. And Palkia looks freaking amazing, I mean come on...don't you think Palkia looks a little pit awesome, to me, HE/SHE IS THE FREAKING BOOM! But that's my option.

4. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    My favorite Pokémon is froslass, I like it's design and typing and during my platinum playthrough it saved my team.

5. Minigore

Minigore School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Charizard for the win

6. Pizza Bandit

Pizza Bandit Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Oh boy, a favorite is so hard to pick, haha.

Let's see. I've always really liked Sandshrew and Sandslash.

7. Mizu Tatsujin

Mizu Tatsujin School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    My favorite Uber is Ho-oh, my favorite Pokémon in general is Feraligatr. (Loved the G/S/C series with emphasis on Crystal).

8. Miles

Miles Camper

oregano
    (Frillish ♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽36.2
    My favorite Pokémon has to be Charmander hands down, now if i have to make a list then it would be

1.charmander
    2.haunter
    3.Ledian
    4.Celebi
    5.luxray
    6.lumineon

9. Froslass

Froslass Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽192.7
    My favorites are Froslass, and Jirachi!~

I pretty much LOVE all of the Gen1 - 4 legendaries :D

*highfives*

10. Jathemon

Jathemon Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Not counting legendaries (because Mewtwo and Lugia <3), my favorites are tied: Nidoking and Buizel. Nidoking is just such a beast and I love him, and has such a wide set of moves. Buizel is just adorable, and I've always had a soft spot for water types.

11. Madaraki

Madaraki Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.0
    Three-way tossup between Gengar, Mewtwo, and the Magic Words Trio (Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam).

12. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    The obvious houndoom here, just seeing my name. After that however...

2. Shaymin-sky
    3. Gallade
    4. Gardevoir
    5. Seviper

Others include, jolteon, metagross, salamence, shellder, dewgong, vaporeon, omastar, aerodactyl, crobat, and linoone.

13. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    I dont really have 1 favorite Pokémon I have 2 eevee and hydregion.

14. Nazoinu

Nazoinu School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Umbreon slightly sits out on top as my favourite. The rest of the Eeveelutions along with Sraggy and Scrafty are extremely close though.

15. Aerbrodactyl

Aerbrodactyl Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Arcanine, Xatu, Lanturn, Porygon2, Stunfisk, Scizor, Milotic, Meganium, Tangrowth, Sawsbuck, Volcarona, Ditto, Carracosta, Bellossom.

Names in bold are my top ones.

16. Jema

Jema Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    Bulbasaur :) Super cute, I love that it's a Grass and Poison Type, it's my favorite starter Pokémon ever, and I love the nostalgia it brings me of watching the old Pokémon cartoons when I was very young. I also love both evolutions.

17. RISEAGAINST0922

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Call me unoriginal but it would have to be Blastoise

18. Quil

Quil Tuber

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Shinx is definitely my favorite!

I'm sure I had others back in the days before the fourth generation, but Shinx... those big eyes and huge ears and its fluffy little face. ;u;
    Also it's an electric type, which is instant coolness in my book!

I've done a single Pokémon run with a Shinx in Diamond before and it was easier than I expected, so that got it even more respect in my eyes.

Also the TCG and plushies for Shinx are the cutest things.
    I have too many Shinx.
    I may have a problem. But it's so cute...

19. ViantaMarshall

ViantaMarshall School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    To be honest, even though growing up with 3rd gen had got me some favourites, I say I wasn't so keen on favouriting any of them until I played the rest of the gens. Now then, out of all my favourites I have to say my no.1 favourite is Gothitelle because I just love her design. I love how she looks like the serious type of girl that knows what she's doing, and I also like how she kinda has a mysterious side to her too.

My top 5 here are:
    1. Gothitelle
    2. Umbreon
    3.Froslass
    4.Gardvoir
    5.Mew

20. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Umbreon by a freaking lot!

I have a friend, and I'm so antisocial, easily annoyed, and negative that she seriously called me Miss. Umbreon. That one is the most recently added reason though.

- The first episode of the anime I ever saw was Power Play. That was the one where Umbreon made its big debut as Gary's Umbreon. The first thing I saw this Pokémon do was beat the crap out of an Alakazam, and it looked so darn cool doing so that I liked it right away. I love it's voice, the design, everything!
    - In Emerald I bred an Eevee and by about level 10 I had unintentionally evolved it into Umbreon. I hadn't really been thinking about what I was going to evolve it into. I was just going to go with the first possibility.

Now I have three Umbreon. My favorite of them being the girl I have in White 2 named Specter. The others are both males one named Phantom and the other named Glow.

The rest of my favorites in order are:

2. Absol
    3. Houndoom
    4. Weavile
    5. Luxray
    6. Tyranitar